Next Last
shake my head

Sheridan, AR

#1 Apr 17, 2013
???????? pitiful
concerned parent

Heidrick, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Tell me about it this school system is so messed up they tell people to never drive thru flood road ways, but yet they have school and people having to drive thru flooded road in order to get to the school it was bad enought that a two lane road became a one lane they need to get someone working for the board of education that will really do their jobs and not be to lazy to get out of bed and check the roads.
right on

Somerset, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
concerned parent wrote:
Tell me about it this school system is so messed up they tell people to never drive thru flood road ways, but yet they have school and people having to drive thru flooded road in order to get to the school it was bad enought that a two lane road became a one lane they need to get someone working for the board of education that will really do their jobs and not be to lazy to get out of bed and check the roads.
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CRACKERS WITH YOUR WHINE?
funny

London, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Poor school officials, damned if they do and damned if they don't. You whining about them having school whine when they don't need to get lives. I can remember back when I was in school we used to have to walk home, but we got a good education. If you so called parents so afraid to let your children out, dang buy you some cages and keep them off the streets and out running around the neighborhood at all hours of the nite when they are not in school. I swear the way some of you people carry on its like you think the school officials, law or even churches are out to destroy or hurt your kids. I wonder sometimes if you people even know how ignorant and stupid the things you get on here and whine about. Like I said we used to walk to or home from school when water got over bridges in couple of places, education was important to us kids, we wanted to learn and not be whiners about if stumped toe or ever scratched knee we got.
bull crap

London, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
This is R. Samples fault. She does not know if its raining or the sun is shining. When will Parents get fed up with this foolish actions, Must a child get hurt or worse?
hatesbackbiters

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
bull crap wrote:
This is R. Samples fault. She does not know if its raining or the sun is shining. When will Parents get fed up with this foolish actions, Must a child get hurt or worse?
Well maybe the super needs to take that nice 4 wheel drive to the worst area and have to stay with the kids until the water goes down. We all know that would never happen!
udontwanttoknowh atithink

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
She better hope nothing happens to my kid or any other kid.....she's ignorant. Safety is the main issue here, not money for each kid that is in school. Parents are damned if they don't send their kids to school, it's courthouse bound but when we send them they aren't safe because of stupid people who couldn't make the decision to stop ramming their nose up their asshole if they smelled shit.......and I am gonna include the bullying teachers in this as well. Are our children ever safe or treated right. NO they are not, unless they are of course family of a teacher. I could say what is really on my mind but I'll be nice.
hatesbackbiters

Somerset, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2013
concerned parent wrote:
I do know what you think, I feel the same way.
Parent

London, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
You people are by far some of the ignorant to ever grace a forum!!!! You have nothing better to do than hide and complain behind a keyboard!!! What a sad life each of you live. You are so consumed with Mrs. Samples and the Board of Education that it's almost criminal. But when you have nothing but free time on your hands it's easy to obsess over people and things that are forever out of your reach by every level and means possible! And this all being her fault in regards to the current situation is comerical! If you are to stupid to comprehend the current road and flooding conditions and need someone to tell you, NO don't drive thru that with your child. And you need someone to explain the dangers of raising water to you. Than my friend, you don't need to be a parent. God gave you common sense use it and stop obsessing over foolish things. You people are never satisfied. One thing is for sure your type has plenty of bath water to take your monthly bath! Or does someone have to tell you to do that to??
yeap

London, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Parent wrote:
You people are by far some of the ignorant to ever grace a forum!!!! You have nothing better to do than hide and complain behind a keyboard!!! What a sad life each of you live. You are so consumed with Mrs. Samples and the Board of Education that it's almost criminal. But when you have nothing but free time on your hands it's easy to obsess over people and things that are forever out of your reach by every level and means possible! And this all being her fault in regards to the current situation is comerical! If you are to stupid to comprehend the current road and flooding conditions and need someone to tell you, NO don't drive thru that with your child. And you need someone to explain the dangers of raising water to you. Than my friend, you don't need to be a parent. God gave you common sense use it and stop obsessing over foolish things. You people are never satisfied. One thing is for sure your type has plenty of bath water to take your monthly bath! Or does someone have to tell you to do that to??
if it was your child at school right now trapped and can't get home you would be on here feeling the same way these parents feel
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Parent wrote:
Hold up a second you stop right there whoever the hell you are , you get off degrading people is that it ? Do u need directions to eff yourself moron , SIMPLE FACT IS NO FOOL SHOULDA HAD SCHOOL TODAY RETARD ! You hate on people for wanting their kids safe , your DUMB !!
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Your nose is so up in the air , be careful you don;t drown , you can fix alot on people but u can't fix stupid & thats exactly what you looked like here '' Parent '' you think your better than someone else? You are a MORON !!
roadie

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2013
What up a lot places
school

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Apr 17, 2013
well, at 630 a.m. the water was getting very high...we couldve used a two hr. delay to start with and then go from there...this did come at a fast pace..actually, they have handled it pretty good except for the delay...i would never talk about a teacher like some of you have...u never know who is gonna be over your child or grandchild one day...not all teachers are like this...be kind to everyone...pray to God...he will comfort you...when these evil thoughts come in your head..start praising God...thanking him...evil thoughts will leave....Im pretty sure no school thurs...water still very high in spots..prolly washed out bridges, roads etc....be safe everyone and stop talking bout ppl.....it will bite you back one day....
just wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2013
How many kids didnt get home safe??
udontwanttoknowh atithink

Madisonville, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2013
school wrote:
well, at 630 a.m. the water was getting very high...we couldve used a two hr. delay to start with and then go from there...this did come at a fast pace..actually, they have handled it pretty good except for the delay...i would never talk about a teacher like some of you have...u never know who is gonna be over your child or grandchild one day...not all teachers are like this...be kind to everyone...pray to God...he will comfort you...when these evil thoughts come in your head..start praising God...thanking him...evil thoughts will leave....Im pretty sure no school thurs...water still very high in spots..prolly washed out bridges, roads etc....be safe everyone and stop talking bout ppl.....it will bite you back one day....
I do praise God and have complete faith in him but at the same time I ask him to help dumb people who put childrens lives at risk. Guess you didn't have to lock it in 4 wheel drive and drive over a mudslide to try to get to your child did you? Seems as if Mrs Samples is brave enough to get all the children on busses but to afraid because of her foolish mistake to get them home. I worried all day today about my child, did you? I had to find a way to get to my child which meant going over a slide, did you? As far as teachers go, most of them are bullies and one day that, them being bullies will bite THEM in the ass. Now, God bless you, hope you had a good day and if you have a child, I hope he or she is safe. By the way you PROLLY (isn't that how you spelled it) need to go back to school to learn to spell.
school

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2013
lol..lol....oh goodness, at least you give me a lol for today...about all you are fit for...yeah, you look like praying to God, talking the way you do...I have you know I have children and grandchildren out in this today...you wasnt the only one. The water wont stay up forever, why panic..Why didnt you go before it got to bad..I wished I had as much money as you think you have brains...wow, Id be richer than what I am now...and you didnt have complete faith either, read what you wrote...
Jessical

Williamsburg, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Well according to wymt a grade school here is flooded in. So I guess those parents shouldnt be whining. Right? Idiots.
KG4KBU

United States

#21 Apr 17, 2013
Please also go over to the new NEWS and weather group on facebook for updates on the weather and news in the area https://www.facebook.com/groups/3463496254717...
Who Does What

Nancy, KY

#22 Apr 17, 2013
Who on earth is supposed to check the roads and keep up on the weather ?. How hard is it to put a one or two hour delay on school in the morning when we are having a severe thunder storm and it is raining so hard the water is rising and ponding on the roads making any type of driving extremely dangerous to drive. The poor children are having to stand in this rain and thunder storm to wait for their bus in the dark. Clay County Board is extreamly lucky this morning no child was hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pop 13 min walkers 8
liquor world 26 min Wes 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Athenesword 136,635
Did sherman Hubbard robb a church in mancheste... 5 hr whatashame 3
Police in Clay County 5 hr gomer 22
another pop bust 6 hr Jonathon brumley 1
who wrecked 4 lane 6 hr Lucky 4
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]