Who knows and likes Nicole Taylor
aint I something

Mize, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2009
so nobody knows her i hear she is a slut and a snitch

Since: Oct 09

Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2009
Nicole is actually a very sweet person.Her choices are sometimes questionable but she has a good heart.
i will help

London, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2009
aint I something wrote:
so nobody knows her i hear she is a slut and a snitch
EVERYONE knows nicole, but no one wants to get on here and talk bad about her but you. grow some balls and tell her to her face what you think of her, she ain't hard to find, everyone knows where denny earl lives, she lives with him and his wife. they are a happy little threesome!!!!
person

Mize, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2009
they have not been seen for days and nicloe and denny earl live on hwy11 at the mouth of saddler not with rachel ann
dumbazz

London, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2009
person wrote:
they have not been seen for days and nicloe and denny earl live on hwy11 at the mouth of saddler not with rachel ann
IT IS SPELLED...NICOLE...NOT NICLOE....SO YOU DO KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES, GET YOUR SORRY AZZ OFF HERE AND GO TELL HER YOU THINK SHE IS A SLUT AND A SNITCH.chickenazz MOFO
ppl

Mayfield, KY

#7 Oct 25, 2009
I know her and she's a sweetheart!
knowbody

Mize, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2009
let me just say that Nicole Squack and Racheal ann are all working for the fed's
ky gal

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2009
yeah i heard that they both are working fir the feds to,but try to lay it on everybody else.
noisy

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2010
here we go again
Charlie_s Angel

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Sure is....if u r a man with dope, coke, meth, pills, and screw her often..she also likes men with lots of brothers to move onto when one runs out.
Personally, I would be ashamed if I had her reputation. I am pretty sure I would move far away and start over. Oh, and make sure you keep up on your shots.
Charlie_s Angel

Somerset, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2010
ky gal wrote:
yeah i heard that they both are working fir the feds to,but try to lay it on everybody else.
Wouldn't doubt that a bit....and why are they still joyriding freely around town???? Do us all a favor assholes...and go find a cave to crawl in, live in, and spend ur final days in cuz no one, no one, has a nice word to say about either of you.

The way Denny Earl wears his pants and seeing all the plumber's crack sticking out makes me wannna tell him to smoke it don't show it....
Nicole Taylor

Murray, KY

#13 Apr 25, 2011
HAHA all you people are jealous because you can't be me,sounds to me like you are just the women I've took there husbands from and if not then you better watch out cause he might just be in my bedroom, and I aint no fing FEDs and leave my SQUACK out of it your just mad cause he has me and not any of you get a life all you sad pathetic oneida people who can't get alife to have fun with on there own!!!!
true crime

Corbin, KY

#14 Apr 26, 2011
Nicole I am happy for you; because, I think you are right; about the men it just sound like that are jealous; go for girl!!!!!
get real

Science Hill, KY

#15 May 2, 2011
nicole, you are nothing but a hepatitis packing skank, yeah i aint hard to find, and yes, you know who this is, so sit back and think about it! you wont fight your way out of a paper bag! to bad carrie "the man" martin kicked your azz! then you wanted to beat up lil linsey belew.....get real, they both had your man! and another thing, your mom is as nasty as you are!
SOMEONE WHO NOS THE TRUTH

Dyer, TN

#17 Aug 2, 2012
get real wrote:
nicole, you are nothing but a hepatitis packing skank, yeah i aint hard to find, and yes, you know who this is, so sit back and think about it! you wont fight your way out of a paper bag! to bad carrie "the man" martin kicked your azz! then you wanted to beat up lil linsey belew.....get real, they both had your man! and another thing, your mom is as nasty as you are!
SO VERY TRUE EVERY WORD OF IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 9 min texas pete 30
Marlboro Man loves getting spit fried. 51 min Marlboro Man 13
What happend to AXL last night 54 min Marlboro Man 76
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr effem 170,545
McDonald's in manchester 7 hr Justfyi 23
Linda Smallwood 10 hr Nasty jail 54
RIP peggy napier 11 hr Peggy Napier 153

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance