jokes

Manchester, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2011
if you did do anything ole bev white would make sure jack wasnt in trouble....if you call the law, they wont come....wonder why that is....he steals from everyone he comes in contact with, and nothing is done....his lil (mark turners lil)woman, she is trash too. thinks they are hot stuff and bad apples cuz they are supposedly "runnin from the law" i highly doubt that!! i think bev white would sell her soul for jack a fix, all the clothes and nice things that has been bought for both of them scumms, they sell it, and bev runs out and buys more in turn for him and heather to steal it from her and go trade it..maybe she will wake up...i doubt it tho... and good luck gettin your stuff back, maybe you could beat it out of both of them!! but you better watch it, shes like her daddy, wont fight, but she is quick to pull a gun!
hahaha

London, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2011
heather your a big joke, instead of runnin off at the mouth you need to be a real woman and go take care of your kid, instead of makin your mom do it. you and jack deserve each other. your not as bad as you think you are, your just bad mouthy. so go get ya another fix and give those ppl their stuff back before you get your hind end kicked!
well

London, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2011
shes got a KID?! omg... i feel sorry for it
hahaha

London, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2011
yeah she has a baby, dont think its jacks, could be, could not be, but i heard she left him at the hospital and her mom had to take him in. thank god for her mother. that trash aint gonna take care of a baby. she is scum of the earth, an jack is her little puppet on a string. she speaks and he obeys. they both make me sick.
heather nolan

Corbin, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2011
yeah that is right I do have a kid. and sine your going be big enough to talk shi* that you dont no what u are talking about why dont you have a enough nerve to put your name on there looks to me like you are the one that is mouthy. Why dont you come and find out just how mouthy I am. You dont have know fuc*ing clue what I have been through and yeah my mother does have my kid but there are reason behind that as well and another dam* thing I didn't run off from the hospital. why dont you go and ask my mother and dont feel sorry for my kid i see him all the time he is doin great and I swear to god I really do wish you could be man or woman enough to write your name out by what you had to say looks to me like you need to man up or woman up I dont have anyone stuff so fuc* you and like I said you need to leave my kid out of this talk about me all you fuc*ing want but if you going to talk sh*t about me atleast have
enough sh*t in you to tell me who u are.
heather nolan

Corbin, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2011
you ask like you know so much aswell..why the fu*k want you tell me your name and we will see who the f*ck is mouthy and who aint...alot of ppl cant talk s*it behind a computer why dont you be big enough to come and talk s*it to my face that is if u think you are big enough
nikki

London, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2011
heather go snort it up your nose. been thru? you put yourself thru it. and you might not have ran off from the hospital, but you damn sure left your kid there. your to mouthy, you tell everybody what is goin on in your life so yes i do know how you are and what you are doin. what happened to the two posts, hit a nerve did i?? lets talk about the drugs they found in your kids system?? and yours?? its clay county honey, secrets are a thing of the past. and you, your a has been!! and jack, yeah i woulda hit that too till he got you! peace out baby
slowly

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2011
but surely heather is gettin these removed.....truth hurts dont it skank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Adkins (Aug '10) 8 min Shame 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min IND 171,879
George axl and peggys wedding day 58 min Bam bam 1
Tiffany at BP 5 hr Sharmamma 1
Bill Clinton for President 5 hr rod 10
Teresa Napier “informant” 5 hr rod 29
buying green sheet moss (Apr '09) 5 hr Misteygoines 4

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance