Mixing races Gray babies

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
God

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2012
These kids are the reason the world is in the shape it is.. God is angry!!
God

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
le chat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about God...but my Pappy would raise hell! I got a feeling alot of loving grandparents to mixed race babies started out as ANGRY parents wanting to kill the aa dating their baby girl.
If any of my girls go kneegrow ill will hang an beat them myself !!

Since: Nov 12

Greenwood, MS

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Its not the childrens fault what color they are!! they didnt ASK to be born!!! So dont mistreat an innocent child just because you dont beleive in what their parents are doing!!!! I honestly have the belief that if god had wanted me to be with a black man, then id be a BLACK WOMAN!!! But since im not, then I WILL NEVER BE!!!! But i still have LOTS of black friends, some of them are better than my white friends!!! And i would NEVER be hateful to ANY CHILD because of how they look, or what their parents are, or may have done in the past!!! GOD LOVES ALLLLL THE CHILDREN!!! OF ALL RACES COLORS AND CREEDS!!!!
God

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Those ppl are breeding the white race out all grays need to be burned an the white trash that had them hung in a public place till they rot!! Man or woman trash is trash !!
atheist

West Helena, AR

#7 Nov 11, 2012
I hate race mixing it is just not right. And I hate anyone that thinks difference than me about it.
God

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Look at it like this when the true white race you know the ones that work an support the so called system are gone it all ends cause the white trash an the blacks an grays will not work an put into the system so welfare or food stamps to trade for drugs
God

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
atheist wrote:
I hate race mixing it is just not right. And I hate anyone that thinks difference than me about it.
God agrees with you !
hahaha

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2012
God wrote:
Look at it like this when the true white race you know the ones that work an support the so called system are gone it all ends cause the white trash an the blacks an grays will not work an put into the system so welfare or food stamps to trade for drugs
stfu callin urself God, look at all the white trailer trash round here. The blacks should be ashamed of ever thinkin bout bein with these nasty hatin trashy white people
God

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> stfu callin urself God, look at all the white trailer trash round here. The blacks should be ashamed of ever thinkin bout bein with these nasty hatin trashy white people
To trash like you i am a god!!! I provide the tax money that funds the welfare an food stamps you live off of .. Just say thank you !

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Aw hell with the race ratio so different it be 200 years before you can see a difference. Therefore this subject is irrelevant.
God

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
Aw hell with the race ratio so different it be 200 years before you can see a difference. Therefore this subject is irrelevant.
Kneegrow lover ??
God

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
An btw didnt someone say that same thing about beaners ? Now look rhere are more of them than ever

“NSA”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 11, 2012
I like all races.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Well minus Mexicans and the Chinese!
Grammar Police

West Helena, AR

#18 Nov 11, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
Well minus Mexicans and the Chinese!
"But we don't want the Irish!"
SaGGiN

West Helena, AR

#19 Nov 11, 2012
I'd rather have the Mexicans around than the others. At least they work.
God

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2012
With a name like saggin you sound like some of that trash that wants to be a kneegrow
SaGGiN

West Helena, AR

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Read it backwards dumb a**
DurkaDurka

West Helena, AR

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Lol, Larrythaking trying to play god again?

“NSA”

Location hidden

#23 Nov 11, 2012
SaGGiN wrote:
I'd rather have the Mexicans around than the others. At least they work.
They don't pay taxes though!! Take jobs from people that would!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who pulled the pudd 2 hr mr chow 5
who all was in the bust in west helena-helena 4 hr for sure 7
New Chief Criminal Record?!?! 4 hr Poster 14
Any restaurants open on the 4th 5 hr Hungry 1
Fireworks 5 hr Firecracker 1
cold cases in helena Jun 30 Nicole Loomis 4
Mary Wyman (Aug '10) Jun 30 Nicole Loomis 19
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE