First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Grammar Police

Dillon, CO

#85 Feb 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
Well sure they do dopers stick together ..
Ha! That's exactly what I was thinking!
guest1

West Helena, AR

#86 Feb 19, 2013
I was with her when she posted some shes a good lady
Guest

United States

#87 Feb 19, 2013
Lady?????
Deepwell socket guy

Memphis, TN

#88 Feb 20, 2013
I do not appreciate the way people talk about Dawn...That is my girlfriend and I know what she is...A good person who knows how to make me happy..So instead of you chaneling all of this negative energy here on this forum which it is not meant for..Please go find something positive or someone to help instead of all this slander...So what if she has slept with people, I have and plenty but I'm not called a dope hoe for pills...Fom what i have gatherd from your post's you seem to have an idle mind and bored with yourself..Get you a pet and feed it pills apearntly you have some if u gave her 2 to sleep with you..And when it get's mad at you and leav's ur ass u can get on hear and talk about how big of a peice of crap your dog was.
Lenny

West Helena, AR

#90 Feb 20, 2013
Dawns my old you dumba$$
Lol_at-junkies

United States

#91 Feb 20, 2013
Her name is Dawne .. You dumb fks. But i will give you C- for trying ..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#92 Feb 20, 2013
Deepwell socket guy wrote:
I do not appreciate the way people talk about Dawn...That is my girlfriend and I know what she is...A good person who knows how to make me happy..So instead of you chaneling all of this negative energy here on this forum which it is not meant for..Please go find something positive or someone to help instead of all this slander...So what if she has slept with people, I have and plenty but I'm not called a dope hoe for pills...Fom what i have gatherd from your post's you seem to have an idle mind and bored with yourself..Get you a pet and feed it pills apearntly you have some if u gave her 2 to sleep with you..And when it get's mad at you and leav's ur ass u can get on hear and talk about how big of a peice of crap your dog was.
Not very articulate, but this guy is coming from the right place.
Ssh

United States

#93 Feb 20, 2013
He better have a deepwell and an exstention .
Cause that is a deep hole..
iluvkush

West Helena, AR

#94 Feb 20, 2013
mane they week at the queen lmao they got cap guns lol
Wtf

Helena, AR

#95 Feb 22, 2013
Why would that girl leave one idiot for another! Mix a damn Mayville and Pinagar now that's a combination! This town is gonna go down in flames!!! Don't get me started on Dawn Davis!!
Lol

Helena, AR

#96 Feb 22, 2013
They gonna pull a Bonnie & Clyde
Mr Kaboom

Memphis, TN

#97 Feb 22, 2013
Well I'm sure if everyone one this thread would use there real name I could tell tell all kind's of @#$%...Loser's gettn on here trying to blast somebody..Moron's
Grammar Police

Dillon, CO

#98 Feb 22, 2013
Mr Kaboom wrote:
Well I'm sure if everyone one this thread would use there real name I could tell tell all kind's of @#$%...Loser's gettn on here trying to blast somebody..Moron's
You might want to STFU about people outing themselves on here until you sack up and reveal who you are. I've said who I am numerous times on here and do not hide from anyone. I'm not trying to start shit but I'm tired of people on here calling out other people for being anonymous when they're doing the exact same thing. Fucking hypocrites, the lot of you.
guest

Little Rock, AR

#99 Feb 22, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Why would that girl leave one idiot for another! Mix a damn Mayville and Pinagar now that's a combination! This town is gonna go down in flames!!! Don't get me started on Dawn Davis!!
I agree they all trash!!!
foreal

Oklahoma City, OK

#101 Feb 25, 2013
Lol wrote:
They gonna pull a Bonnie & Clyde
he stays too messed up on drugs n she's too stupid to pull off some Bonnie n Clyde lol
Guest

Helena, AR

#102 Feb 26, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text>he stays too messed up on drugs n she's too stupid to pull off some Bonnie n Clyde lol
You don't know her very well.. Don't take her as a fool is all I gotta say.. Now maybe stupid for being with either of them boys but I be dam whatever makes em happy
Confused

Helena, AR

#103 Feb 26, 2013
iluvkush wrote:
mane they week at the queen lmao they got cap guns lol
Ain't nobody even talkin bout da queen
Da_Juicy

Elaine, AR

#106 Feb 27, 2013
dam
afriend

Oklahoma City, OK

#108 Mar 6, 2013
Iit wrote:
<quoted text>Dawne is a junkie sure she keeps him close she use his illness to keep her in drugs that trick has eaten somany greens thats she is toxic bet your soul on it !! I know i use to bang that little trick .for a couple of greens she will do anybody..
really what illness would that be? He's never been sick from anything!! Y'all got him mixed up with someone else!
Lol

Helena, AR

#109 Mar 6, 2013
He is just sick in the head!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chief Criminal Record?!?! 6 hr CLEAN UP CITY GOV... 12
who all was in the bust in west helena-helena 11 hr Nicole Loomis 6
cold cases in helena Tue Nicole Loomis 4
Mary Wyman (Aug '10) Tue Nicole Loomis 19
Timothy Stewart Mon unkown 6
Scott haggins has a house full of tackle boxes Jun 26 guest 6
Season Change But Not Her Jun 26 guest 2
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages