Young girls dating older guys
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unknown

Clarkston, MI

#43 Nov 4, 2010
i think all of you need to mind your own buisness, onaway is a peice of shit, like everyone there. gget over yourself quit talking shit, or man up & say it to their faces.
Teach

Onaway, MI

#44 Nov 5, 2010
Not all of Onaway is a piece of shit but yes I think these people need to get over themselves and keep the crap off the internet. It is this kind of stuff that DOES make people think ALL of Onaway is a piece of shit.
Smartest-Person- in-NM

Grand Haven, MI

#45 Jan 13, 2011
b_lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
who is this? and be honest. you wanna bring up mine and nate's name, so let's bring up yours. it's not gross. i'd like to see you grow some balls and say that to our face. cuz you'll get your ass kicked real fast. is that all you do is feed on drama? well seriously that's immature. no need to bring up people's name, i mean come on. so grow up and get a life.
That is funny. Because really....it is very gross. Hahaha. This is all anonymous so we can talk about these people openly and let them know what we think about them without having our house burned to the ground. So deal with it. This is the world wide web baby. No one is shutting us down!
PIC Grandpa

Grand Rapids, MI

#46 Jan 19, 2011
Kids, If you are under 16, dont date anyone older than 15. Dont have sex. When you "party" with your friends, beware of 18 and 20 year old adults who might be there. If you see them, LEAVE. This is the best advice you will ever get. It wont be easy to leave your friends at the party but get out while you can still make a sober decision. If you are 20years old and partying with 14 year old kids, please try to understand that we have laws for a reason. Your lifestyle lacks values. Because of this, you cant hold down a job and you break a lot of laws because you think life isnt fair. But, these are our children! They may seem like they are older, but they are just misguided little girls, dont ruin their entire life.
Jean

United States

#47 May 6, 2012
Zac is still chasing little girls... Some things never change. He has been out of school for at least 2 yrs and his gf is a jr in ha. She lost her virginity to him when she was in Jr High and he told the whole school and called her names. He is not a good kid. He's stolen from houses, hes smashed into vehicles while drunk, he gotten physically abusive with females, he's done every kind of drug out there. These aren't childish shenanigans, but actions of a very deranged person.
Shut up

Buffalo, NY

#48 May 30, 2012
My Opinon and it may not matter. I was once 13 at which I lost my verginity to a 17 year old boy. I am much other and I would like to think wiser. I am married to someone my own age now...lol , but when I was 13 I knew what I was doing. I believe alot of young girls and getting boys introuble is for the birds. I know when I was 13 I wouldn't leave the boy alone until I got what I wanted, and that was him. I was sneeky at that age. But any girl over the age of 13 if they are willing no matter what the age of the guy. I know some ppl that do not support gays or black and white. You may not think its right but its not your life. How dare ppl really judge....Just remember when your young daughter is openning her legs to older men...that if they know what they are doing you send them to jail. That man goes on the sex offenders list and there is some many things that is taken away. Right to use a gun, living in a trailer park, have to register every month, and cant leave the US I mean you put them in jail you take away alot of things. I know so many young boys on the sex offenders list who do not belong there.
Bleah

Ithaca, MI

#49 Jun 12, 2012
This post was not originally created to bash Zac Morell, yes what he did to that "little girls" social life is unfair but she chose to be with him. And as of recently her father let her date him. So there fore he is a piece, but his brother and Kenny and the other older guys taught how to be who he is now...
Whiteyplease

Grand Haven, MI

#50 Nov 24, 2012
Funny story here. A girl from Cheboygan school (age 14) was looking through my younger cousin's OHS year book and when she saw Zac on the senior page she gasped. I asked her what was wrong and she asked me how old Zac was. I think at that time he was like 17 or 18 and that is what I told her. She told me that he was at a party with her and her friends and he said he was 15 and he fooled around with her 14 year old friend. Hmmm... Wonder if this story was true or not. The girl seemed really freaked out.
Happy2Help

Onaway, MI

#51 Dec 12, 2012
If he even looked at any of my younger family members I would rip his eyeballs out of his sockets.

Heed the warning fuckwad, stay away from girls under 18.
Blistex

Northville, MI

#52 Dec 28, 2012
Wow this forum has been going on for almost three years... Time to move on, maybe?
Kenny

Hawks, MI

#53 Apr 6, 2013
HAHA Let's not let it die after all of this time!! This is an interesting thread!!
Jessi

Farmington, MI

#54 May 3, 2013
Seems like this forum has come to halt, maybe it should be deleted. Looks as if no one has anything else to say. Talking about Kenny is longer fun, especially since he defended himself. Maybe if guys like him can change, maybe he has
bobbi

Southfield, MI

#55 Sep 1, 2013
Now that i look back, it is kinda pathetic. Just get over what people do. Age is just a number to some people.
wtf

Midland, MI

#56 Jun 12, 2014
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't entirely agree that it's always the adult trying to get the young child...look at what Marla did, she was only 14 or 15 when SHE went after all four of her step brothers and did end up having sex with all four of them! And she is still dating the OLDEST one!! That is a clear case of a child doing what ever she had to do to get the attention she wanted.
All I am saying here is it isn't ALWAYS the adult chasing a kid. Sometimes we have really screwed up kids going after adults and they wont stop until they get what they want no matter how wrong it is.
I've never heard of this website until it was brought to my attention just a couple months ago. I'm not sure who posted this, but just goes to show how immature and low people can truly go! For one, I never went after all four of "my stepbrothers". It started out with harassment thru text messages and calls from one of the brothers, whom I lost my virginity too. Would not leave me alone until I slept with him. Then it turned into a relationship. He got what he wanted and then broke up with me. I was devastated! He then got with a girl whom was younger than me. He got that girl pregnant at a young age and is now engaged to her and living the whole family life. It clearly started off with not having anything to do with me doing whatever I had to do to get attention. Other brothers? Seriously?! Get a life! If all you have to do with your life is to drag people down and hurt them with fault statements and embarrassment, what kind of person does that truly make you? You're a sick individual!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#57 Jun 13, 2014
You hillbillies crack me up.
bobbi

Midland, MI

#58 Jun 18, 2014
This shit is so old. People this should delete this post. I can't believe its still on here. Well it is Onaway, so I guess I can believe it. Just the same old drama.
Lock em up

Farmington, MI

#59 Jun 25, 2014
Look out for sneaky Pete he will stalk your girls. Creep from tc
Jager

Kalamazoo, MI

#61 Jun 27, 2014
This post has been going on for four years, move on. I am sure Marla doesn't want her dirty past aired out for everyone to see. Kenny and Kevan have moved on. Bobbi and Nate are married with kids.... So just move on, they have.
Kenny D Baby

Ocala, FL

#62 Jan 19, 2015
I like things like this to continue. Im kind of upset no one is bashing me anymore. I guess when you kick a guy while he is down he becomes determined to turn the tables. I broke the law when I was younger because I didn't give a flying fuck what anyone thought. I was out to live life with a smile on my face. I partied and I partied hard. It was all in fun. I sold some drugs ... matter of fact I sold drugs to 75% of onaway. You people fed me. You gave me shelter, clothes, and decent cars. It was a career choice of mine. Look at Onaway since march 2nd 2009 ... What has happened there? Nothing big.
Now that I moved back to Florida free of parole I have never been happier. I miss the few people and families that believed in me no matter what. Making 26-38k dollars progressing each year out of prison(legally) was more then what the average 2-3 people do from onaway each year. It was enough for me to build a race car and put money in the bank.
I am going to my 2nd job interview for an insurance agent position in the morning. Most make between 45-80k their first year. By the 3rd year every successful agents make 6 figures. Ill be sure to check back in periodically.
I owe all of you negative Nancy's. I really do. The demeaning comments and acts over the past several years have given me the painted picture I have always needed.
I appreciate it.
Keep tabs on me. You will be pleased with the outcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Onaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did you ever rock out at Castle Farms in Charle... (Feb '09) 20 hr Canadian biker 42
Nathan Hentkowski (Jul '16) Apr 8 Tired of RC name ... 4
Who are the new guys in town??? They are nice. (Oct '16) Mar '17 SAM 7
News 8/20 - Man in Jail for Murder in Cheboygan County (Aug '08) Dec '16 Lowebug 579
Who is the guy that drives the purple trans am Nov '16 Prettygirl12 1
Johnny Palmer (Sep '12) Oct '16 Reeper 5
Trying to find the Go Fund Me Page for Heather ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Kim 2

Onaway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Onaway Mortgages