Young girls dating older guys

Posted in the Onaway Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AMPED

Bear Lake, MI

#1 Feb 27, 2010
Well where to begin and no this thread is not about Kenny or Kevan or Zac specifically, but about older guys who think it is alright to date girls who were still elementary when the guy had graduated. In no way is that right or correct. If a girl or guy is more then 2 years younger then you, you shouldn't find them in anyway attractive. So get your head on straight stop thinking with your lower head, and date a girl who is closer to your age

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Feb 28, 2010
AMPED wrote:
If a girl is more then 2 years younger then you, you shouldn't find them in anyway attractive.
I think 99% of the guys out there would disagree with you on this one.
AMPED

Bear Lake, MI

#3 Feb 28, 2010
Oh of course guys would disagree, but how about you ask the parents of the girls who are 16 or 17 that are dating guys who are over 20? I doubt they would find it acceptable....

“Stating my opinion”

Since: Sep 08

Onaway

#4 Mar 1, 2010
Talking about School children...Nope the guys may not agree with it but hey probably wouldn't agree to Rape charges or CSC charges that those mothers with underage children can place against those older boys. Now if the girl is 18 then they are responsible.
wooooow

Bear Lake, MI

#5 Mar 2, 2010
17 and 26.... But I am not talking about if the girl is 18 or over, because then it is the girls choice
Zac

Onaway, MI

#6 Mar 9, 2010
Elementary girls...come on get real ppl. I've never had a girlfriend that was more than 3 years younger. You people need to get lifes and quit worrying about us guys. No one is perfect, people make mistake, other may make bigger mistakes...Oh and if you're reading this and you're about to comment back....YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT!
wooooow

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2010
If you think that this all about you Zac, then you are narcistic (inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love) and overtly cocky... No one said you were dating elementary girls, especially because they aren't 16 or 17 yet... So give it a break. If you didn't read the orginal post that said "Well where to begin and no this thread is not about Kenny or Kevan or Zac specifically". You are truly shallow and can not read.
Jaqueline

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2010
Zac Morall- is that who this is about?
Lol- he was all over our news here in Petoskey-
long list of things, I guess.
Doesn't surprise me that he also has a thing for young girls either. By what Ive heard- he also likes to drink and drive, smash into peoples cars and drive away, and I heard that he had weed on him. Quite an impressive guy he is.. You people in Onaway can keep him- loser!!
Wizzie

Anonymous Proxy

#10 May 3, 2010
All i can think of is bobbi pipitone and nate ritcher dating. she is 16 and he is 27. that is a good 11 years, and the sick thing is pat know(her mom) and ddoesnt care, yuck.
Vic

Katy, TX

#11 May 4, 2010
Jaqueline wrote:
Zac Morall- is that who this is about?
Lol- he was all over our news here in Petoskey-
long list of things, I guess.
Doesn't surprise me that he also has a thing for young girls either. By what Ive heard- he also likes to drink and drive, smash into peoples cars and drive away, and I heard that he had weed on him. Quite an impressive guy he is.. You people in Onaway can keep him- loser!!
Zac morrel sucks!!!!!!!!!!
Vic

Katy, TX

#12 May 5, 2010
Who ever is writing on here using my name can stop any time. I don't beleive in trashing people in a forum like this. If you have something to say to or about someone don't be a coward and do it to their face.
AGAIN, I did not write anything about anyone!!!!!
Parent

Onaway, MI

#13 May 7, 2010
I commend you VIC for taking a stand against someone using your name. Hopefully, these young people, or adults which ever they are, will take a look at where their paths in life are taking them. Mistakes can be a lesson learned in life. Move ahead and make better choices, life is very short.
WARREN

Onaway, MI

#14 May 7, 2010
IM SURE THERE IS MORE THAN 1 VIC IN HOUSTON
MORON
Observer

Onaway, MI

#15 May 7, 2010
WARREN wrote:
IM SURE THERE IS MORE THAN 1 VIC IN HOUSTON
MORON
Name calling??? I do not think this forum was created to degrade one another.
WARREN

Onaway, MI

#16 May 7, 2010
OF COURSE IT IS
Observer

Onaway, MI

#17 May 7, 2010
You sound kind of scare me.
craddle robber

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 19, 2010
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 99% of the guys out there would disagree with you on this one.
yea maybe if ur younger but if your over 18 it shouldnt matter lol
craddle robber

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jul 19, 2010
i think its way ok to date little girls im 35 goin after a 15 year old right now...shes my best friends daughter and we got kiky a couple of times already shes decent in bed
craddle robber

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jul 22, 2010
to anyone who looked at my comment and couldnt tell it was a joke i feel sorry for you
Miss Priss

Dallas, TX

#21 Jul 23, 2010
No need to feel sorry for me :)
I was hoping it was just a joke but know this, outside of Onaway there is a different world out there, and things like what you were joking about, those situations are more real and common place than you think. No I don't watch Jerry springer either! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Onaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8/20 - Man in Jail for Murder in Cheboygan County (Aug '08) Dec 23 Lowebug1 583
Lost dog on Porter Rd, has red colored collar, ... Nov '17 Leslie 3
charlevoix pointe van Sep '17 MARIE 2
Angry lady in Onaway Aug '17 Mrs Jones 1
Any guys wanna have fun Aug '17 dSucker 1
News Man posed as dead brother to get drugs (May '09) Jul '17 Constance Pated 32
Kenny Dangler (Apr '12) Jun '17 Kenny 17

Onaway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Onaway Mortgages