Resident RLSH seeks partner in crusad...

Resident RLSH seeks partner in crusade against crime and homelessness

Posted in the Onalaska Forum

La Crosse, WI

#1 Mar 6, 2013
My name is Electron: Hero and Gadgeteer. Third generation RLSH and member of 'The Challengers' team in Milwaukee WI. I am currently operating out of LaCrosse, working to fight drunk driving, homelessness, and other injustices that plague this city.
I am seeking a partner to aid in my mission. Someone who sees the city for what it is, what it could be, and stares in bewilderment at the sheer degradation of it all. Someone who can not only look after oneself, but who extends a hand to their fellow man without the slightest hesitation. I am looking to make Symbol for Lacrosse. A symbol of truth, justice, and compassion. A champion of the people.
If you think you have what it takes to be this champion, if you want to make a difference and take back this city (within the confines of the law), please send me an email with your name, age, and best time to reach you. Prospects will be contacted ASAP.

If you think you have what it takes to be a HERO...prove it.

-MUST be 18 years or older
-Fair medical health
-Submit to CCAP background check

Middleton, WI

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Too bad you're no longer close to Madison!

West Salem, WI

#3 Mar 7, 2013
I will be Mr. Argent...soon. You should seek me out on Facebook

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Electron,how can I get in touch with you? Do you have an email address or facebook page?

La Crosse, WI

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Facebook: Electron RLSH
Blubber foot

La Crosse, WI

#6 Sep 5, 2013
I want to be a super hero as well. Only issue is my weight I'm 5'9" 310lbs at the moment. Do you think I could still be of assistance? I can't run and I need to take many breaks so that I can eat. I do however have some abilities which I cannot describe here.

La Crosse, WI

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Mr. Foot- Contact m via Facebook. Just search: Electro RLSH. We'll talk there

La Crosse, WI

#8 Sep 14, 2013
**Electron RLSH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Onalaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News La Crosse diocese terminates employee pension plan Mar 7 Luke 1
Talent needed for upcoming Street Circus Feb 24 Anonymous 2
News About a healthy state (Feb '07) Feb '18 Voter 3
Looking info on fort Mccoy Cuban Refugees 1980 (Nov '09) Oct '17 Terry compton 16
News WKOW Idol auditions Oct '17 Risa Raymond 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Man accused of trying to meet underage girl for... (Nov '11) Nov '15 Ruppert 3

Onalaska Jobs

Personal Finance

Onalaska Mortgages