Alejandra Negrete
Linda

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jul 15, 2007
I am looking for this person who has stolen my identity. She is either in LaCrosse or Onalaska Wisconsin. Any information, please answer. Desperately trying to clear my credit. I am a single mother and can't afford to have this person continue to do this to me. This has been going on since before 2002.
Linda

Mesa, AZ

#2 Sep 28, 2007
I know that someone here knows something about her. Because as soon as I posted this, she packed up and moved to Indiana, so someone here has informed her of my post. Please contact Onalaska police with any information about her. It will be kept in strict confidence.
hilda

Mesa, AZ

#3 Oct 17, 2007
hey, I know who you are talking about, she booked to Goshen Indiana when she found out you were looking for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Onalaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking info on fort Mccoy Cuban Refugees 1980 (Nov '09) May '16 lvroadrunner54 14
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News White House hopefuls look for Wisconsin supporters Mar '16 Sheri Ann 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Man accused of trying to meet underage girl for... (Nov '11) Nov '15 Ruppert 3
Debate: Marijuana - Onalaska, WI (Aug '10) Nov '14 davejar 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Onalaska Mortgages