Review: Pediatric Dentistry-Onalaska ...

Review: Pediatric Dentistry-Onalaska - Tim Flood DDS

Posted in the Onalaska Forum

Shannon

Winona, MN

#1 May 3, 2011
This was to be our kids 1st dental appointments as a family we were very excited to see Dr Flood. When we walked into the office I was blown over by the smell of burning candles. What kind of kids office burns candles? We waited in the office for 30 minutes. I went up to the desk & asked how much longer, we were advised it would be soon. 20 minutes later we were called back & again waited another 10 minutes we realized it had been an hour. I asked to speak to Dr Flood and told him that it was wrong to have us wait for an hour. His only response was that this was "pediatric dentistry!" Did he expect me to say oh then that's ok. I advised him that I would not be coming back and his response to me was "we will be just fine without you!" Wow! How unprofessional. This guy has no patients for adults I would hate to see him with my little guys. So if your looking for some friendly service and want to be appreciated for your business this guy is not 4 you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Onalaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking info on fort Mccoy Cuban Refugees 1980 (Nov '09) Oct 25 Terry compton 16
News WKOW Idol auditions Oct '17 Risa Raymond 1
News Expensive Bikes Stolen over Weekend Aug '17 Hottopiv 1
News Election Integrity Teams to watch over polling ... (Nov '16) Jul '17 Tony Tuff 9
News Rep. Ron Kind says Comey firing "an outrageous ... May '17 Hopper 3
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Man accused of trying to meet underage girl for... (Nov '11) Nov '15 Ruppert 3

Onalaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Onalaska Mortgages