Twin Harbors receive more than $670,000 in salmon recovery grants

Dec 13, 2012 Full story: Daily World

The state Salmon Recovery Funding Board has announced $19.2 million in grants to organizations around the state - including $669,754 for projects in Grays Harbor County and $250,348 for projects in Pacific County - to restore and protect rivers and other waterways in an effort to restore salmon runs.

Full Story

Aberdeen, WA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
exactly who gets the money??? the people or the bloated government????

Chehalis, WA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Uh... I'll take bloated government for a thousand, Alex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Onalaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth and $111,000 in cash seized in Centralia d... (Mar '13) Jan '15 gemsagecat 2
Meet the Author at Chehalis Library Dec '14 yogisuba 1
Worker Dies at Tumwater Cardinal Glass (Sep '08) Dec '14 JC Mexico 18
Review: Jennifer Bayer Johnson Attorney At Law Nov '14 TrulyForever 1
Power plants lead in greenhouse gas pollution Oct '14 Earthling-1 3
rd closed people evacuated from homes (Oct '13) Oct '14 booboo 2
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct '14 great stuff 1

Onalaska News Video

Onalaska Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Onalaska People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:16PM
Lynch reportedly set for Seahawks return
NFL 4:26 PM
Nick Roach released by Raiders; career in jeopardy
Yahoo! Sports 6:02 PM
Lynch returning to Seahawks on $12M deal
Yahoo! Sports 6:25 PM
Lynch signs extension with Seahawks
Bleacher Report 7:13 PM
How Should Raiders Fill Their Biggest Holes?