Posted in the Ona Forum

bob

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 30, 2011
any thoughts? maybe a list?
What

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2011
Qb-Josh querry Rb-John Saunders or Christian Edwards offensive line Ot-Cole bowers G Derek barker C Jake meadows Then whoever else can't forget Noah edens....Jason starkey....jason starkey and Jake meadows is best offensive lineman they've ever had...and possibly cole bowers....
RAL

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2012
bahahaha, I agree with John Saunders. Eric Smith, Keith Hall, Bill Layne, Jay Miller as line backer, Jimmy Chapman as defensive back. How bout Carter? He had a good year.
cm

New York, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Ben Poe, best RB in Midland History!
RAL

Masontown, WV

#5 Feb 26, 2012
No, Farley or Wagoner were the best running backs, Jay Miller as a second or third round. Center might just have to be Brad Smith. Who would be the best QB is the question.
redfish bluefish

Masontown, WV

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Hey, i have to tell you that Jay Miller played two way ball. He was outside line backer and running back. I am staying with Farley. Eric Smith has to be all time. First team allstate and he called the defensive plays at Bville as a SOPHOMORE.
uncle rico

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2012
I bet you I could throw a football over them mountains! Lol let it go fellas...
1 post removed
Rhonda

Statts Mills, WV

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Today's team is the all time best. I wouldn't trade one of them. GEEZ
Bluegold transfer

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Wow, this would be like looking at a bowl of turds and picking the best one out. What the hell has midland ever done in football? 0 championships and very few playoff appearances. This year they look better than any team you have ever had and they still won't win!
Cat assassin

Ardsley, NY

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Jake meadows at center hahahahahaha. Jason starkey went to the nfl. Running backs would have to be the ones they have now Farley and gaydosz.
Ace

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 24, 2012
To Bluegold, Midland has rarely missed the playoffs, I believe there was an 8 year consecutive streak at one point. 4 semi final appearances and now a first trip to the state finals. So Midland football has a great tradition!

Since: Jan 11

Bluefield, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2012
For safety I would go with Brandon Collins
bigman

Ardsley, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2012
What about their corner Alex Childers
1 post removed
james

Park Ridge, NJ

#16 Dec 6, 2013
Jay miller was good and so was jimmy chapman. But all time best come on. Farley and casey thomas would be my running backs. Cole bowers and jason starkey definately two of the lineman. Defensively tyler hayes at defensive end justin leggett as outside linbacker and I like the alex childers kid on defense as corner or other outside backer. Picking a quarterback is the hard part .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just another 1 hr Mee 2
Maggie 3 hr Sprint 1
Body found in the building behind the Old Black... 4 hr Ginger 11
HappyBirthday 6 hr Lovingyou 1
I find it Funny 13 hr Clue 13
City of Milton 13 hr Clue 25
Home Wreckers (Nov '15) 22 hr Kerry 3

Ona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance