Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9402 Sep 9, 2012
lmh wrote:
<quoted text>
if you live in this state - you are one of us, of course we worry about our country as a whole, but we must stand up for our state- we are already near the bottom of everything-lets stand together and support what is truely the life-blood of this state our coal industry, think about the level of unemployment that will come to pass without it. Pray this never happens.
I am all for coal but if the demand is not there then there is little that can be done about it. Rest assured that if the Republicans gain the White House the mine safety rules will be relaxed and we will be waiting for the next mine disaster.
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9403 Sep 9, 2012
would you pay more wrote:
It is to my knowledge that Romney did indeed pay his taxes. I really don't see what the problem is. If you made a more money last year would you take it upon yourself to say,oh, wait a minute, I'll pay extra. Hell NO you wouldn't! How about the fact that we will be paying through the nose due to Obama bailing out all these corporations that simply didn't pay their taxes. Now WE have to pay them. He himself is rich, people. Did he pay EXTRA taxes, or did he pay what he was told to pay? They have NEVER said he did not pay his taxes, I can't get over them even bringing this up, it's totally stupid!!! The only thing Obama has done is be a Lawyer and spend billions argueing his point and forcing it on us!!!!!!!!!!
He took advantage of every tax loop hole for the rich so he paid far less tax. Point is the middle class does not have tax loop holes so we pay more. Now if he is innocent then he should follow protocol and release his tax returns. He will not do that which seems suspicious to other taxpayers.
who said

Bridgeport, WV

#9404 Sep 9, 2012
Well then how do they know how much taxex he paid? If that info hasn't been released then how does the Obama administration,"Barrack Hussein Obama" know what he paid? Doesn't make sense. But, the fact still remains, he paid his taxes, bottom line!
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9405 Sep 9, 2012
who said wrote:
Well then how do they know how much taxex he paid? If that info hasn't been released then how does the Obama administration,"Barrack Hussein Obama" know what he paid? Doesn't make sense. But, the fact still remains, he paid his taxes, bottom line!
Please,we know Barack's middle name and it means nothing. Did you pay 12% in taxes last year? Do you know how much you paid? I paid 21%. I think all millionaires should pay at least that much. Like it or not we are all going to have to pay the same taxs we paid under Clinton Administration and we are going to have to reduce government expenses. There is no other solution. We owe it to our children.
agreed

Bridgeport, WV

#9406 Sep 9, 2012
I absolutely agree with you,,my point is, did he pay his taxes? By law, did he pay what he was suppose to? Did he break a law? How much did Obama pay? You know he is quite wealthy himself and if this is all they can find to gripe about then they have nothing! They haven't passed a law yet to say the wealthy should pay more. And yes, they can shut down our coal companies! They are already denying them permits for certain things. They can tell us how much electric we can use and they can give everyone a certain amount of time to have your home running by solar power. In fact, that has been mentioned. I can't afford those things. Have you priced solar panels? How about wind turbines? They can force these on us just like Obama care. Some of it may be good, but what is gonna happen to all the smaller businesses that can't afford the high cost to them? They will shut down. What will your kids have then? Ask your doctors what they think about Obama care.
hussein does matter

Bridgeport, WV

#9407 Sep 9, 2012
Yes the name does matter. How can it not? He doesn't even have a valid birth certificate, and yes, he is taking away our freedom. We will be told how to live in every way. He says, let's finish what we started. What did WE start? We didn't want a lot of things that were pushed down our throats. And as for his wife, it matters what she thinks to. Believe me she is a big force in his life. She said, all this for a damn flag? How about, for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of my country. What, she wasn't proud when she and Barrack made over a million a year and sent their kids to expensive private schools? Then leave the country, maybe then she can be happy.

“Saving the World in my Pajamas”

Since: May 11

Planet XXX

#9408 Sep 9, 2012
agreed wrote:
I absolutely agree with you,,my point is, did he pay his taxes? By law, did he pay what he was suppose to? Did he break a law? How much did Obama pay? You know he is quite wealthy himself and if this is all they can find to gripe about then they have nothing! They haven't passed a law yet to say the wealthy should pay more. And yes, they can shut down our coal companies! They are already denying them permits for certain things. They can tell us how much electric we can use and they can give everyone a certain amount of time to have your home running by solar power. In fact, that has been mentioned. I can't afford those things. Have you priced solar panels? How about wind turbines? They can force these on us just like Obama care. Some of it may be good, but what is gonna happen to all the smaller businesses that can't afford the high cost to them? They will shut down. What will your kids have then? Ask your doctors what they think about Obama care.
No one is going to force anyone to install solar panels or wind turbines on your home ~ not in your lifetime. But, if it were not for progression we would be reading about each others opinions and complaints in the newspaper instead of conveniently typing and sending words at light speed via internet.....

My point is....Progression and advancement in newer and cleaner technology is much needed or we will be living in the past. You can if you want, but in order to go forward it would be wiser & better.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9409 Sep 9, 2012
would you pay more wrote:
It is to my knowledge that Romney did indeed pay his taxes. I really don't see what the problem is. If you made a more money last year would you take it upon yourself to say,oh, wait a minute, I'll pay extra. Hell NO you wouldn't! How about the fact that we will be paying through the nose due to Obama bailing out all these corporations that simply didn't pay their taxes. Now WE have to pay them. He himself is rich, people. Did he pay EXTRA taxes, or did he pay what he was told to pay? They have NEVER said he did not pay his taxes, I can't get over them even bringing this up, it's totally stupid!!! The only thing Obama has done is be a Lawyer and spend billions argueing his point and forcing it on us!!!!!!!!!!
Mitt Rmoney lied to the Securities and Exchange Commission about his tenure at Bain Capital, a CLASS A FELONY! He voted in Mass. while he was a resident of N.H. too, another felony. He beat up a gay teenager. That would be a felony hate crime now. When is Attorney General Eric Holder going to bring charges and get this lying, animal abusing tax cheat thug off the streets? Hopefully about mid-October.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9410 Sep 9, 2012
lmh wrote:
<quoted text>
if you live in this state - you are one of us, of course we worry about our country as a whole, but we must stand up for our state- we are already near the bottom of everything-lets stand together and support what is truely the life-blood of this state our coal industry, think about the level of unemployment that will come to pass without it. Pray this never happens.
Your state's rate of job creation is higher than Mass. was when Romney was Governor.
Big Dan

Phoenix, AZ

#9411 Sep 9, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Rmoney lied to the Securities and Exchange Commission about his tenure at Bain Capital, a CLASS A FELONY! He voted in Mass. while he was a resident of N.H. too, another felony. He beat up a gay teenager. That would be a felony hate crime now. When is Attorney General Eric Holder going to bring charges and get this lying, animal abusing tax cheat thug off the streets? Hopefully about mid-October.
You have proof?
Stepping In

United States

#9412 Sep 9, 2012
Big Dan wrote:
<quoted text>You have proof?
Don't you read newspapers or watch the evening news???
Stepping In

United States

#9413 Sep 10, 2012
Romney admitted in a televised interview of having classmates in his elite prep school hold down a fellow student on his orders while he forcibly cut his hair because this young man did not fit their ideas of what they considered manly. This young man then went on to serve his country in the Vietnam war while Romney got to go to France as a missionary for his church. Sure as hell a lot of difference between riding around France on a bicycle enjoying the sunny country side and dodging bullets and sleeping in the mud in Vietnam, don't you think. Just who turned out to be the real man in your book. Romney nor any of his sons have served in the military doing their duty to the USA. How many of the our middle class families have lost sons and daughters to the current unnecessary wars started by men just like Romney. It was also on the world news for several nights about his voting in one state when he was really a resident of another. Maybe some of you need to start watching something besides Fox News and listening to Rush Limbaugh.
had to do something

Bridgeport, WV

#9414 Sep 10, 2012
Are you trying to say that the war in Afghanistan and Iraq weren't necessary? Have you seen any of the footage on Sept.11th.? Have you forgotten or do you not care that they attacked us on our own soil and killed many innocent people? I remember that day very well. Saw the second plane hit the second tower. I screamed! I will never forget it! It was necessary! Very unfortunate we have lost any young men and I for one appreciate what all of them have done for us. They believed it necessary to go or they wouldn't have enlisted. Don't down play their role in it and disrespect them. Oh, and by the way, what's wrong with doing missionary work? Churches send missionaries to places that need help, not for a joy ride.
Stepping In

United States

#9415 Sep 10, 2012
had to do something wrote:
Are you trying to say that the war in Afghanistan and Iraq weren't necessary? Have you seen any of the footage on Sept.11th.? Have you forgotten or do you not care that they attacked us on our own soil and killed many innocent people? I remember that day very well. Saw the second plane hit the second tower. I screamed! I will never forget it! It was necessary! Very unfortunate we have lost any young men and I for one appreciate what all of them have done for us. They believed it necessary to go or they wouldn't have enlisted. Don't down play their role in it and disrespect them. Oh, by the way, what's wrong with doing missionary work? Churches send missionaries to places that need help, not for a joy ride.
I'm saying that it wasn't the whole country that attacked us it was one fanatical group. And yes Bush took us into a war that was based on lies. I had relatives that were in the towers when they came down so don't take that route with me. Blame the religious fanatics that was responsible not the whole population. That's like saying the horrible things the KKK did back in the day was done by all Americans. I also have a husband,brothers, uncles sons,nephews, nieces and cousins that have served or are currently serving in several different branches of the military. Most young people go to the military to get a better life and be able to pay for a college education. I know the worry and pain that goes with a loved one in a hostile situation so you can take that crap and shove it. Yes Missionary work to some needy countries is honorable BUT give me a break FRANCE Let's see wine, good food, cheeses, pretty girls, clean clothes every day, clean bed at night now how does that compare to bullits, blood, leeches, punji sticks, wet clothes for days, sleeping in mud, no hot food for days, loosing legs or arms or your life on a daily basis. Pull your head out of your ass and get informed, Romney admitted on a televised interview that he had ordered his prep school classmates to hold down a young man while he cut his hair because they didn't think he was manly enough to represent them and their school. Just how many of your husbands and sons now wear their hair down on their collars or pulled back in a pony tail. The young man did the honorable thing and served his country just which one do you consider more of a man????
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9416 Sep 10, 2012
had to do something wrote:
Are you trying to say that the war in Afghanistan and Iraq weren't necessary? Have you seen any of the footage on Sept.11th.? Have you forgotten or do you not care that they attacked us on our own soil and killed many innocent people? I remember that day very well. Saw the second plane hit the second tower. I screamed! I will never forget it! It was necessary! Very unfortunate we have lost any young men and I for one appreciate what all of them have done for us. They believed it necessary to go or they wouldn't have enlisted. Don't down play their role in it and disrespect them. Oh, and by the way, what's wrong with doing missionary work? Churches send missionaries to places that need help, not for a joy ride.
Hell no the two wars were not necessary.'They' did nothing to us. There were no weapons of mass destruction and we were after Osama bin Laden only. So we invaded two Countries. Look what it has cost us in lives and money and THERE WILL BE NO END TO IT. Thanks to BUSH/CHENY it will go on forever. Too bad you fell for the propaganda.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9417 Sep 10, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>He took advantage of every tax loop hole for the rich so he paid far less tax. Point is the middle class does not have tax loop holes so we pay more. Now if he is innocent then he should follow protocol and release his tax returns. He will not do that which seems suspicious to other taxpayers.
Every tax "loop hole" is available to every US citizen, provided that they have the same income or expense. There is no exception for people just because they are rich. Tell me one time where you or anyone you know paid more on your Federal Income Tax instead of taking advantage of a deduction or a credit because you felt you owed the government more money and just wanted to pay more. You people are idiots. In February, you people will still come to me and blame me for not getting you enough of a refund when it's your fault for not paying what you owed in the first place. If you don't know anything about taxes, stop using them.
Bull Crap

Bridgeport, WV

#9418 Sep 10, 2012
What a load of crap. Yes it wasn't a whole country, but these terrorists were taking over their own country and government. It was necessary to go to their country. They also hid Hussein and Bin Laden. How else were we to find them? And also, it wasn't just the two men, they had and still have whole army's.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9419 Sep 10, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, because none of this is true. Romney didn't lie to the SEC...period. I've never heard the NJ/Mass voting lie before, but feel free to prove that he broke the law. He picked on a kid as a kid. It's not a hate crime. It's bullying and he would've been suspended from school at best. Tying a dog to the top of your vehicle on a road trip is 100% legal. It isn't abuse. Obama ate dog and mentioned enjoying the taste, so you may want to stay away from that issue. He also didn't cheat on his taxes. He doesn't have to prove it to you, but the IRS will definitely have audited his tax returns already. There was no cheating.
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9420 Sep 10, 2012
Bull Crap wrote:
What a load of crap. Yes it wasn't a whole country, but these terrorists were taking over their own country and government. It was necessary to go to their country. They also hid Hussein and Bin Laden. How else were we to find them? And also, it wasn't just the two men, they had and still have whole army's.
The Taliban is not the same as Al Qaeda and anyway it's their country not ours. Most of the terrorist from 911 were from Saudi Arabia. Think about it,would we have turned over two American terrorist to the Taliban? No we would not.
Up Chuck

Cambridge, MD

#9421 Sep 10, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>The Taliban is not the same as Al Qaeda and anyway it's their country not ours. Most of the terrorist from 911 were from Saudi Arabia. Think about it,would we have turned over two American terrorist to the Taliban? No we would not.
Same thing to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Kyle 1 hr Sara Kyle 18
Joanie Roach. The Truth. (Nov '11) 1 hr Jen 77
Southern xposure (Oct '09) 2 hr J bird 112
Looking for a psychic 3 hr knowsher 3
Barboursville Bdubs... 10 hr Bill Hilly 3
travis gue (Jan '12) 11 hr Jennifer 108
ron wilson hair gallery 12 hr Jennifer Lucas 11
Ona Dating
Find my Match

Ona Jobs