Feb 10, 2010 article (Omak) 'Officers...

Feb 10, 2010 article (Omak) 'Officers sued over arrest'.

Posted in the Omak Forum

Amy Magoo

Bremerton, WA

#1 Feb 12, 2010
This article is in regards to the Omak police department (4 of them this time), tasering a mentally ill man (Mr. Peterson),who had no weapon and was not being violent. Now he is at Western State Hospital with permanent nerve damage from tasering.
I'd like to hear from anyone else who is sick of the Omak city police department's dirty deeds.
The Mayor of Okanogan and others on the force in Okanogan quit the Omak force some years ago because they didn't want Omak's dirt on their hands.
We sold our house this week in large part due to the corruption here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Omak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
selfish smokers (Jul '07) Mar '16 fedup23 17
News Washington Tractor Fills Mainline Gap With Shor... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE ANN 1
News Comments { 0 } (Apr '15) Feb '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 2
Grace Kessler MISSING!!! (Mar '09) Dec '15 Anonymous 6
News Forest Service analyzes sale of Conconully work... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Howard Warner 1
News Tonasket bottling company sells water with a me... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mountain man 2
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Sep '15 Squirrel 19

Omak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Omak Mortgages