Convicted of child sexual assault, ho...

Convicted of child sexual assault, horse-riding teacher maintai...

There are 85 comments on the Omaha World-Herald story from Aug 6, 2007, titled Convicted of child sexual assault, horse-riding teacher maintai.... In it, Omaha World-Herald reports that:

He was a rising star in Bellevue, an enthusiastic community advocate and gifted horse handler who taught riding and life skills to children through his Barebacks and Bells club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Omaha World-Herald.

Desperete Mom

Omaha, NE

#43 Jul 25, 2009
I just found out about this club. Is this club still existing and is it all for real or is it just one of those too good to be true things with a catch and is it really free. Im a single christian mom with 3 girls having a hard time and I wish I could get them involved with a club like this. My girls are 12 10 and 7 and Im sure they are taking the wrong road. There turning into liars like the girl who accused Victor Putz. They all 3 made up a story about how my boyfriend was being sexual with them even the 7 year old and they even told it to a teacher at school just to get attention. Of course that teacher who doesnt know anything about the situation and what liars my girls are beleved it. I had a terrible time and had to pull my girls out of that school. My boyfriend is a good man and would never do anything like that and he said so and he said he herd them all making it all up to get attention. I think I finally beat those lies out them, but I am still worried that they are going down a road that is not right with God. Now my boyfriend is in jail because his brother left a bunch of meth in his car and let him take the blame for it and we used all my money to try to prove he was innocent so now I have to raise my girls without him and no money. The girls just need leadership and someone to trust like Victor Putz. I think they might be more interested in doing right if they had horses to make them interested. Does Victor Putz still work with all the kids individually. I feel so bad that a little girl would make up lies about Putz. I have seen all my girls do it. I am scared for them. After all this happened they hardly talk any more and were doing so bad in schol they were going to flunk anyway and the oldest one started smoking and trying to act sexy. This club sounds like good people and christians who could help me and it looks like members sometimes write things on here. I would like to bring my girls to see this and see what good people can do without making up lies. I would like someone to tell me how to find out more. I will check back. I hope Victor Putz and the rest of you good people can help me and my girls and thank you.
Desperete Mom

Omaha, NE

#44 Jul 25, 2009
Please give me some information or let me know how to join and thanks. I just want them to be good girls who can trust a father figure and not make up lies. Plese help!!!!!!!!!
Desperete Mom

Omaha, NE

#45 Jul 31, 2009
I should a known that Victor Putz and his horse club was one of those too good to be true things. Its too bad that a bunch a bad mouthers who dont know what they are talking about and a lying little girl keep this club from doing more good for more kids. My girls wont make up lies about being molested anymore just to get attention. I got that out of there minds but there is so much more they need and I wish Putz and the horse club could help. Wish me strength and god bless.

“Tin Foil Hat applied to lower ”

Since: Jul 08

Allegeny

#46 Aug 2, 2009
They will not make up lies anymore to get attention or get their ways? what the hell are you smoking lady? If god had anything to do with it he would have struck your sad ass daughters down for attempting to ruin a innocent persons livelihood with falsehoods. Since you obviously have bitched about this since January and this is now August I feel you have a issue with letting chit go. you mean they learned compassion and sensible feelings of nature in 8 months? wow I am surprised. Please tell that story to the next judge or school official that gets wind of your daughters lies, they had to learn it from someone, who could that be?
bbb member

Omaha, NE

#47 Aug 3, 2009
girls who do that is the reason we almost lost everything
Desperete Mom

Omaha, NE

#48 Aug 3, 2009
I was looking for help and now I feel like Im being picked on. My girls were good girls until they started being tramps for the boys at school who put them up to making up lies about molesting by my boyfriend. Im a good christian and I beat those lies out of them! My boyfriend is in jail and I need some help!!! I though this might be it.
bbb member

Omaha, NE

#49 Aug 6, 2009
ok desperete mom i think you are a liar. no mother would talk about their kids like that and to say that you "beat" lies out of them. i dont know who you are but stop it
Desperete Mom

Omaha, NE

#50 Aug 15, 2009
I think your club is terrible if bbb member you really are a member. I ask for your help and you call me liar. You are not a good christian and your club is no good for helping people. Everyone I talked to said I was stupid for wanting to join and that Victor Putz was a creep and is probably guilty of molesting a lot more girls than the one he got caught for. One person even said they new him and he is a creep and the club is a bunch poor stupid people who would even help a child molester just to be around horses. No thank you and if there are any little girls whose parents are stupid enough to your club may God help them. This whole club should be ashamed.
once BBB always BBB

Vashon, WA

#51 Aug 18, 2009
I dont know who you are BBB Member bujt you are not what the club is all about. i have been a member for a long time and am really disappointed in you and so would Mr. putz he actually would try and help this Desperete Mom out. i am sorry desperete mom.
bbb member

Omaha, NE

#52 Aug 19, 2009
with all the things people are saying i dont trust anyone on here. you dont know who they could be. we have had prank phone calles to our members making threats to our horses. i will not give our information out on a sight where so many people hate us. you dont know who this person is and what im saying is i want no more harm to come to our club. and no mother talks about there kids like that so thats why i do not belive this is a desperete mom
once BBB always BBB

Vashon, WA

#53 Aug 19, 2009
not saying give the information out but dont critize either. why not get her to give you her info call her and try and find out more information from her before you take it out on her. i just think it could be handled better
bbb member

Omaha, NE

#54 Aug 20, 2009
no cuz i dont know who it is and i dont trust her
APW

United States

#55 Aug 23, 2009
bbb member wrote:
with all the things people are saying i dont trust anyone on here. you dont know who they could be. we have had prank phone calles to our members making threats to our horses. i will not give our information out on a sight where so many people hate us. you dont know who this person is and what im saying is i want no more harm to come to our club. and no mother talks about there kids like that so thats why i do not belive this is a desperete mom
Trust nobody!!!
bbb member

Omaha, NE

#56 Aug 25, 2009
thank you APW!
bbb member

United States

#57 Aug 27, 2009
One more thing. I won't put up with any more criticism or there could be some broken bones.
A rider

Omaha, NE

#58 Oct 4, 2009
I would not be telling the truth if I said I was not embarrassed by some of the other members post. They are poorly written to say the least. This does not change the fact that they are my family. I am a male. I keep my eye on Vic. If I ever believed that he was touching any of the girls I dare call my family I would put him in the ground myself. I donít think itís safe for any girl or woman to be alone with any boy or man in these times. To many people you would not suspect to do something are doing wrong things. I can honestly say that Iíll never know if he is guilty or not. Only god him and the girl knowís. I do believe him when he tells me of his innocents. I have looked into the police records and consulted a lawyer on it. Read the facts. The facts on paper at the courthouse that was shown in his trial. Read the instructions his judge gave the jury and if you canít see how rigged that trial was youíre a fool. He has never claimed it was rigged but, I believe it is.
bnb club rider

Omaha, NE

#59 Oct 30, 2009
Barnaby Jones wrote:
After reading the entries submitted by the members of this horse club, it is clear that Mr. Putz does not teach anyone how to express themselves well in writing. These posts read like they are written by nine year olds. What these posts from Putz supporters make clear is the sad reality of why he is still in business. Despite the best intentions of lawmakers, police, child therapists, prosecuting attorneys, newspaper reporters, and, hopefully, the general public, there will always be people incapable of making good decisions and willing to follow anone who promises guidance. If Mr. Putz were not available, the members of his club would, likely, be desperately looking for something else to be a part of and someone else as bad or worse to promise direction for their and their childrens lives. Mr. Putz offers the common, unifying enemy, the special things that make members better than everyone else and, most importantly, relief from the burden and responsibility of having to make your own decisions or decisions for your children. If you feel that you need to find the the structure and direction for your life at a horse riding club led by a convicted child molester, it seems pretty unlikely that things were going to go well for you in any case.
BNB is a great experience. It teaches the responsabilities trust and training of a great horseback rider, for your edification. If your child rides for the club or not, and you care to write negative comments about it, then you should actually sit through our meetings. Improved posture and balance, even a new understanding of the art of horse riding might catch your eye.

There is no reason to bring down our whole club for one persons actions. We are all educated children and young adults, males and females of all ages.
Clean cutter

Omaha, NE

#60 Oct 31, 2009
Why are there still idiots in this club? The guy admitted to molesting the girl and his story matched her accusations. The only reason he admitted to it was because he was not feeling good?!? Are you kidding? Putz might as well wear a sign that says he is a pedophile, despite finally shaving his mustache. What else do you need? You idiots need to quit posting because everything you write makes you sound more and more like brainwashed cult members. People in cults claim to be "family members". When people are trusting a pedophile like family, it pretty much guarentees bad things are happening. Embarressed by other members?!? How about embarressed because you and your "family" completely trust a pedophile who makes up the worst lies ever heard? Do you guys also believe that all of this talk about the Earth being spherical is another huge pack of lies? Would you have consult Vic to find the truth? Where does Putz find you people? I'm guessing he does his recruiting outside an electro-shock clinic or something.
Clean cutter

Omaha, NE

#61 Oct 31, 2009
Teaches good posture?? It's almost impossible to convict persons guilty of child molestation. The judge rigged the trail??? Why would the courts waste time trying to railroad this fine innocent fellow? Is it just because he's such a creep? Please, someone offer an explanation describing why this grand conspiracy came together to convict Putz, using huge amounts money and expensive man-hours. It should be hilarious.

Omaha, NE

#62 Nov 5, 2009
ok i will, because the was goingt be a city council memmber and he was threatining alot of peoples postitions. And another thing people need to relize is the club is not runned by Putz. he does not even have a position on the board. half the time he is not even in state. When he is here he is never left alone with any child at any time. there is always meny adults out there who keep an eye on him. i have known putz for years and i can almost garentee you his accusations were false. bbb is a safe and fun place with meny good christian people. you all have the right to your own opinoin about putz but please dont judge our members that you know absoulutly nothing about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Omaha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) Sat Princess Hey 75
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Aug 18 Veteran 1
where r some gay or bi men that I can meet in o... (Oct '12) Aug 17 Rob 3
Jeremy (Jay) Franks owner of Evolution Systems Aug 16 Marlene 20
News 10 teens across America reveal what their lives... Aug 12 SeriouslyWanda 11
Celebrity Homes (Jun '06) Aug 11 Shelly 236
Review: Blue Moon Fitness (Aug '13) Aug 5 Smiley 11

Omaha Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Omaha Mortgages