Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals complex picture

HAZLETON - A review of arrest records in the city over the last six years shows that the number of arrests of Hispanics seems in line with the city's booming Hispanic population over the same period. Full Story
Beach828

Avon, IN

#5261 Jun 25, 2012
Supreme Court rules that police can now do their job and check illegal aliens for their status. Indiana police are set to do just that! The Arizona law sets the path to do what is right for all states! So long butthole thruster. BBBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thank you Judges!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COLONEL TITO

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5262 Jun 25, 2012
Beach828 wrote:
Supreme Court rules that police can now do their job and check illegal aliens for their status. Indiana police are set to do just that! The Arizona law sets the path to do what is right for all states! So long butthole thruster. BBBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Thank you Judges!!!
Hey Dufus, maybe you should check your facts before you shoot off your racist hate mongering pie hole:
"Court strikes down much of Arizona immigration law"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5263 Jun 26, 2012
There goes the Col again, clutching at straws. Perhaps he should read the decision before he shoots off his hate mongering pie hole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COLONEL TITO

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5264 Jun 26, 2012
Dear head bobbing sock puppet, The Supremes shoot down 3 of the 4 parts of this unconstitutional effort. The part that was left carries absolutely no meat. IT IS TOTALLY TOOTHLESS. GET YOUR FACTS SCOK PUPPET!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5265 Jun 26, 2012
Ahh yes, the idiot is back. You can tell by the bad judgements all over the page. Except for his posts. LOL Go away fool, the part left by the court only alloes the police to ask for proof of citizenship. After failing to provide it they can arrest and hold the scumbags for the feds. Thus forceing the feds to do their job. How's that for no meat. Heard you are a snail eater any way. Did your Momma give your pooter back? LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Avon, IN

#5266 Jun 27, 2012
You have got to give credit to the men and women of Arizona, I admire individuals who defy the idiots of Washington. Sheriff Joe Arpaio says I am not stopping anything - bring em on!! I am thinking of asking Joe if I can volunteer on his force. Besides he probably will need some help in reviewing illegal birth certificates - fake as obuttwipe's birth certificate I am sure! I have a feeling that the police will use that one piece of law that was granted to them by the supreme court to it's full extent! So long butthole thruster!! BBBBAAAAHHH!! Say hello to your mommy and I am glad she gave your computer back to you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Avon, IN

#5267 Jun 27, 2012
Joseph M. "Joe" Arpaio (born June 14, 1932) is the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County in the U.S. state of Arizona. First voted into office in 1992, Arpaio is responsible for law enforcement in Maricopa County. This includes management of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, county jail, courtroom security, prisoner transport, service of warrants, and service of process. Arpaio styles himself as "America's Toughest Sheriff."[1][2] He is well known for his outspoken stance against illegal immigration.[3] Arpaio has become a flashpoint for controversy surrounding Arizona's SB1070 anti-illegal immigration act.[4] He is also known for his investigation of President Barack Obama's citizenship.[5][6][7]

Arpaio was once widely popular among voters in Arizona.[8] His popularity has waned since 2007, notably among independent and Republican voters, but he still has a 57% positive job rating among Republicans; he has been re-elected five times.[9][10]

Hey his rating is better than Obuttwipes! So long butthole thruster! BBBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Threw two maggots in the maggot toss, the last one puked just before throwing his illegal ass down the lane. Senior puuuuuuke!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Avon, IN

#5268 Jun 27, 2012
Building upon Maricopa County's 50-year-old program, Arpaio expanded the all-volunteer citizen posse through heavy recruiting. The volunteers perform many duties for the sheriff's office:
Search and rescue
Emergency communications
Prisoner transport
Traffic control
Backup for sworn deputies
Office administrative duties
Holiday Mall Patrol (which provides motorist assistance and security for shoppers during the holiday shopping season)
Deadbeat parent details targeting men and women with outstanding arrest warrants for failure to pay child support
Assisting in immigration sweeps
Current investigation of President Barack Obama's birth certificate

In November 2010, Arpaio created an armed illegal immigration operations posse, to help his deputies enforce immigration law. Members of this posse include celebrity actors Steven Seagal, Lou Ferrigno, and Peter Lupus.[41]

Sign me up!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5269 Jun 27, 2012
The man is doing one heck of a job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5270 Jun 29, 2012
At least they're killing each other again. But only three at a time? C'mon ya beaner, you can do better.

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=Anvzadeosl52ZWYprTo... **http%3A//news.yahoo.com/drug -cartel-rivals-behead-zetas-ca mera-162505537--abc-news-topst ories.html

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Juan

Wellsboro, PA

#5271 Jun 29, 2012
Pasty white racists jealous of the fact your women abandon you for us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Indianapolis, IN

#5272 Jun 29, 2012
INDIANAPOLIS -
Indiana's budget director calculates illegal immigrants have cost Indiana $130.9 million.

Budget Director Adam Horst sent Congress a bill for the amount Friday as required under Indiana's illegal immigration law passed last year by the General Assembly.

Congress is not expected to act on the request, however.

Indiana's law was modeled on the 2010 Arizona illegal immigration bill whose key provisions were struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday. Indiana's law also is being challenged in court.

Horst estimated $110.6 million of the state's illegal immigrant costs have been for K-12 education. He estimated prison costs at $12.3 million and welfare costs at nearly $8 million.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5273 Jun 30, 2012
It's all gonna come out of our pockets anyway you look at it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Avon, IN

#5275 Jul 1, 2012
Juan wrote:
Pasty white racists jealous of the fact your women abandon you for us.
Most American men are trading their wives in for an upgrade to oriental women anyway. The oriental ladies are hot!!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5276 Jul 6, 2012
Hmmm, rightcher in the Mon Valley. Getting close to my new home. Good to see the law is at work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5277 Jul 6, 2012
Oops, this may help. LOL Late evening at the Country Club.

DONORA

Illegal immigrants: Martin Castano-Lopez, 21, and Emil Castano-Lopez, 24, were placed in the Washington County jail early Thursday under federal detainers after they were apprehended in Donora, according to jail information.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beach828

Avon, IN

#5278 Jul 9, 2012
INDIANAPOLIS -
Indiana's budget director calculates illegal immigrants have cost Indiana $130.9 million.

Budget Director Adam Horst sent Congress a bill for the amount Friday as required under Indiana's illegal immigration law passed last year by the General Assembly.

Congress is not expected to act on the request, however.

Indiana's law was modeled on the 2010 Arizona illegal immigration bill whose key provisions were struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday. Indiana's law also is being challenged in court.

Horst estimated $110.6 million of the state's illegal immigrant costs have been for K-12 education. He estimated prison costs at $12.3 million and welfare costs at nearly $8 million.

I am glad I am not paying for this filthy trash!
Beach828

Avon, IN

#5279 Jul 9, 2012
I know one way they can remove the 12.3 million dollars! Wake up old sparky and start to have an old fashion clean out the ol prison day! So long butthole thuster!! BBBBBBAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I SWITCHED

United States

#5281 Jul 11, 2012
I have been reading some of the very distasteful comments being made mostly by two people. Obviously these two are very jealous of Latino and/or mexican men or they are incurable racists. So far I have dated two Mexican men and both have been the best lovers and caring people that I have ever met. And by the way I am 34 years old,white, divorced from a drug/alcohol white man who beat me several times. He currently is in jail for beating another woman severly.
As far as I am concerned you just can do any better than a Latino.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5282 Jul 12, 2012
I SWITCHED wrote:
I have been reading some of the very distasteful comments being made mostly by two people. Obviously these two are very jealous of Latino and/or mexican men or they are incurable racists. So far I have dated two Mexican men and both have been the best lovers and caring people that I have ever met. And by the way I am 34 years old,white, divorced from a drug/alcohol white man who beat me several times. He currently is in jail for beating another woman severly.
As far as I am concerned you just can do any better than a Latino.
So happy for you. BTW, the topic is about illegal aliens mostly Mexican and not Latinos in general. That covers a lot of ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olyphant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Princeton firm buys four NEPA properties for $1... Dec 19 Great White Hunter 1
Increase of GANGS and VIOLENCE in scranton. (Apr '10) Dec 17 Krystal 28
Stop Smoking Before It Starts Dec 5 Taajsgpm 3
Trudy Rubin: Afghan restaurant is a symbol of c... Dec 3 Rico 1
Iron District would link downtown, South Scranton Nov '14 RTjr831 1
Frein used laptop during manhunt Nov '14 amigo 1
Trail Life USA (Feb '14) Oct '14 Seclement61 3
Olyphant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web