This area needs a good theme song.

This area needs a good theme song.

Posted in the Olyphant Forum

James

Kingston, PA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
What this area needs is a good theme song, to give this area a better image. If there are any talented music writers, they should write a good proud song about our area. start a contest, see who has the best idea for a song.
what a joke

Bloomsburg, PA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Sherrrrr. Sounds like a great idea. Then all the town's residents can have a reason to get out of bed at 6:45am, sharp, each morning. For at the stroke of 7, the siren atop city hall will signal the procession out into the streets of Scranton, where everyone animatedly, with arms flailing in the air, will bellow the words of our humble town's anthems, similiar to Walmart employees doing the renowned Walmart cheer.

With all the nonsense going on in city hall and the state, this is where your mind is? No wonder the country is in trouble.
yoDude

Carbondale, PA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olyphant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Feb 17 The Beetlejuice B... 3,627
News Gov. Wolf on Al Boscov's Passing: 'He Cared Abo... Feb 17 Did you Boscov today 2
News Department store magnate Al Boscov has late-sta... Feb 17 Lara Croft 19
News Bridge name remains same Feb 11 better or worse 1
News Vandals Target Community (Aug '09) Jan '17 NEPA WhereFunGoe... 102
News Two charged after trooper hurt on I-84 Jan '17 Prayers 1
News Quitting smoking is the hardest resolution to keep Jan '17 Sandy feet 1

Olyphant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olyphant Mortgages