Amanda Kelley "Northface,Purse,Ugg Girl"

Posted in the Olympian Village Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2012
DO NOT TRUST HER. She will take your money promising a product, and then she will never give you what you ordered.
She is a thief.
northface buyer

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 28, 2012
I have bought 8 coats from her and never had a problem
so true

United States

#3 Feb 29, 2012
You must of got lucky! I too have heard of many unhappy people

United States

#4 Feb 29, 2012
Never pay for a product or service before receiving it. Make the exchange in person and make sure the product is in hand before being paid for.
kay

Park Hills, MO

#6 Mar 11, 2012
I also got ripped off by this girl! I paid her up front and never got my jackets! Im honna take her to small claims court!
retard

Florissant, MO

#7 Mar 12, 2012
kay wrote:
I also got ripped off by this girl! I paid her up front and never got my jackets! Im honna take her to small claims court!
How are you going to take her to small claims court if you are purchasing items that are knock-offs of a brand name???? That's like taking someone to court bwcause they took your money when you were trying to buy drugs from them. Lmao!!!
I'm pretty sure all these "comments" are from her "competitor" and his family.... Pretty sad really lol
Ummmmm

Morocco, IN

#8 Mar 12, 2012
Yeah Kay, sorry to say I agree with retard........you can't sue someone when you yourself were purchasing illegal items. Sounds like that gal needs a good ass kicking instead.
Adele

Park Hills, MO

#9 Mar 13, 2012
Let me just tell you, the person who first wrote this is a shit disturber, second of all Amanda is a great person! Jealousy gets you no where in life!! As far as an ass stompin girl you better just back off or step up to the plate n be ready to take an ass stompin yourself!
Seriously

High Ridge, MO

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Adele wrote:
Let me just tell you, the person who first wrote this is a shit disturber, second of all Amanda is a great person! Jealousy gets you no where in life!! As far as an ass stompin girl you better just back off or step up to the plate n be ready to take an ass stompin yourself!
If this "super nice gal" ever ripped ME off, you can bet your ass I'm ready to "step up to the plate" and I won't be the one who gets my ass kicked BIG TALKER! And that ain't a threat, it's a promise!
If she DIDN'T rip people off, then why do they not have their item or their money back, hmmmmmm?
Adele

Park Hills, MO

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>If this "super nice gal" ever ripped ME off, you can bet your ass I'm ready to "step up to the plate" and I won't be the one who gets my ass kicked BIG TALKER! And that ain't a threat, it's a promise!
If she DIDN'T rip people off, then why do they not have their item or their money back, hmmmmmm?
Has she ripped you off??? If no dont be runnin your damn mouth!
Wow

High Ridge, MO

#12 Mar 13, 2012
Adele wrote:
<quoted text>
Has she ripped you off??? If no dont be runnin your damn mouth!
You are so full of yourself!
People who WERE ripped off are warning OTHER people who haven't been!! Is that not written in the crayon color good enough for you to get? lol
Sheila

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2012
I have never brought a jacket from this girl I don't really know alot about her but my two sisters are friends with her and they said if everyone is so upset with her then go up to the flea market on St. Charles rock road where Amanda gets them and demand your money back from the person that sells them to her they sell them for 40 dollars that way if they far apart or anything then it's your damm fault for buying cheap knockoff shit remember people you get what you pay for
Ummmm

High Ridge, MO

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Sheila wrote:
I have never brought a jacket from this girl I don't really know alot about her but my two sisters are friends with her and they said if everyone is so upset with her then go up to the flea market on St. Charles rock road where Amanda gets them and demand your money back from the person that sells them to her they sell them for 40 dollars that way if they far apart or anything then it's your damm fault for buying cheap knockoff shit remember people you get what you pay for
They complained she took their money and they didn't even GET the product.....big difference. Maybe if your sisters are friends with her, you could have them to tell HER to get on here and get in touch with these people, if in fact she isn't ripping them off. Problem solved.
Adele

Park Hills, MO

#16 Mar 14, 2012
Seems to me none of u really know the situation!
marty

United States

#17 Mar 14, 2012
Yeah shes such a GREAT person, that people are on here and facebook talkin bout how u cant trust her, and some who were her best friends, but she took the money an ran! Anyone ever wonder were her money comes from anyway? Aint ever known her to have a REAL job other than sellin knockoffs - kinda makes u wonder....hhhmmmmm
LOL

Park Hills, MO

#18 Mar 15, 2012
Omg never thought I'd see a bunch of 30+ year old women bashing each other for the whole world to see. Sooooo classy ladies...
Helpful

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 15, 2012
I'm glad somebody mentioned the flea market. Never buy from a local person they are ripping you off. It's Frison Flea Market off St Charles Rock Road. These women go up there buy this stuff super cheap and resell to dumbasses down here for high prices. I've seen them up there with trash bags filling up with merchandise. Up there you will pay 20-40$ for stuff. Don't be stupid and pay a lot for knockoffs down here.
Nooooo

High Ridge, MO

#21 Mar 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
Omg never thought I'd see a bunch of 30+ year old women bashing each other for the whole world to see. Sooooo classy ladies...
OR it was started by someone ripped off, who wanted to warn other people so they wouldn't be ripped off. I think that people looking out for each other is pretty classy!
get over yourself

Sikeston, MO

#23 Mar 15, 2012
Your funny ladies. Whine and cry about buying knock-off illegal items... Real smart and classy lol
cheetahgirl

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Mar 17, 2012
She's a class act alright. Take ur order, steal ur money, & resell the item to someone else so she's not only getting ur money, but the money from someone else for ur item she didnt give u at $20-30 more than she's getting the item.... & still b able to look u square in the face the next time she sees u! Those of us that do work everyday to make a hard living try to save buck when in reality we support this broad not only w/ what she steals buy in everyday life in the welfare system!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympian Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Stewart (Jul '13) 2 hr fedup 9
Ashley at Huddle House (May '16) 16 hr O well 12
Ex girlfriend pics 16 hr O well 14
Sheena Blankenship (Jan '16) Tue gene 11
most wanted Terrance Tullock (Nov '15) Tue Clr 4
Let's talk about some fun $h!t Dec 5 Kevin 1
paula g. (Jul '09) Dec 5 wow 19

Olympian Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance