Zumba Instructor

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Lord honey did you all get to got to the IGA today for the foodstamp people show. Honey is was a sight to see and hear. And honey let me tell about the stink it was so bad there was a yeller fog around some of them. Lordy be but that one big fat hog of a woman stunkkkk it was bad now I'm telling you. That store wouldn't have been any worse if someone had a turned a few skunks loos in there. Lordy child it would take 2 bars of soap to cut through that roach in stink. Honey them Frenchburg welfare democrats sure do like to smell stench
What About

West Liberty, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Your old hindend dumb buzzard,how many bars would it take to clean you up? How many sourd butts were at the cornbread cafe?
Zumba Instructor

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Honey are you one of those foodstampers that stink
Ellis

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 1, 2013
I think this must be tha person they said was mad at the world because they didnt get an education
They wrote (roach in stink) That pretty well tells the story
(roach in stink) What could someone like this be thinking.
I was in presumption that this persons parents didnt have the finances to send them to school maybe but now i am more inclined to think it just couldnt learn
Zumba Instructor wrote:
Lord honey did you all get to got to the IGA today for the foodstamp people show. Honey is was a sight to see and hear. And honey let me tell about the stink it was so bad there was a yeller fog around some of them. Lordy be but that one big fat hog of a woman stunkkkk it was bad now I'm telling you. That store wouldn't have been any worse if someone had a turned a few skunks loos in there. Lordy child it would take 2 bars of soap to cut through that roach in stink. Honey them Frenchburg welfare democrats sure do like to smell stench
What About

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Dumb buzzard/Zumba Instructor how would you know,unless you were one yourself or signed them up.
The dumb buzzard

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Would clean candy barrs hindend
if cand barr would ask
What About wrote:
Your old hindend dumb buzzard,how many bars would it take to clean you up? How many sourd butts were at the cornbread cafe?
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Owebama gave me some groceries today.XOXOXO
Could you

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 1, 2013
haul them all on your hoverround? dont tread cloning wise owl
Wise Owl wrote:
Owebama gave me some groceries today.XOXOXO
communicator

West Liberty, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Dumb buzzard & Wise owl & a few more, I'm watching you!Be very careful what you print.
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
communicator wrote:
Dumb buzzard & Wise owl & a few more, I'm watching you!Be very careful what you print.
I hope you are watching the right wise owl because i'm being cloned two death.
Sunshine

San Jose, CA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Its the same way here, Menifee is just like here, over 60% of the people on welfare. Thats why its broke, not enough good people working to pay enough taxes to keep the dead beats up. They should do away with foodstamps in Menifee and here also
You Are

West Liberty, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
The one and only dumb buzzard Sunshine. Why don't you take your own advice and get back to work.
You Dang Troll

West Liberty, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Dont have enough mind to know one place from another
http://www.cityofmenifee.us/
Sunshine wrote:
Its the same way here, Menifee is just like here, over 60% of the people on welfare. Thats why its broke, not enough good people working to pay enough taxes to keep the dead beats up. They should do away with foodstamps in Menifee and here also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min another viewer 161,249
New rat in town 1 hr Matt 28
Older gal looking for younger 1 hr James nine black ... 105
Grow up 2 hr I know 17
Chris Caldwell 4 hr Tsc3 16
Lion's Club Auction 6 hr King James 3
Who Is Best Fighter In Town? (May '10) 8 hr Jocken 139

Olympia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olympia Mortgages