hoghead fights back
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Lexington, KY

#30 Mar 26, 2007
Y'all crazy...lol
Actually the Cosa Nostra would never post anything on the internet. Wouldn't that then be called
un-organized crime?..They are called a secret terrorist group for a reason....lmao
But y'all made me smile ; )
ALTA VISA

Grayson, KY

#33 Mar 26, 2007
mad on mccarty branch wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SHOULDNT BE COMPLAINING,YOU CHARGE PPL OUT THE BUTT.JUST TAKE CARE IF STEVE.I MYSELF THINK SHONDA WAS MUCH NICER AND A WHOLE LOT PRETTIER THAN YOU!!!!!
well arn`t we childish? You see I posted my name,so whats the problem that you can`t post yours afraid you might be confronted by me? Oh, and by the way I`m not complaining.Have a nice day.Hey I`ll make you a deal give me your name and I`ll give you a pizza since you can`t afford one.
u r kidding

Morehead, KY

#34 Mar 26, 2007
<quoted text>YOU SHOULDNT BE COMPLAINING,YOU CHARGE PPL OUT THE BUTT.JUST TAKE CARE IF STEVE.I MYSELF THINK SHONDA WAS MUCH NICER AND A WHOLE LOT PRETTIER THAN YOU!!!!!
I disagree 100%. Sherrie is a great gal, with a great business, great buys, and an exceptionally great personality!
now now

Morehead, KY

#36 Mar 26, 2007
Now, now Ms. McCarty, you must not know what you're speaking about. Sherrie is a fantastic person, with a superb personality; and, she is quite striking if I must say so myself.
Old enuff

Morehead, KY

#37 Mar 26, 2007
Please tell me these are children typing these things.
ALTA VISA

Plummers Landing, KY

#38 Mar 26, 2007
just some friends having some fun,i know it sounds crazy,but all these people know each other and nobodys really mad their just being silly like the rest of these people on this forum,don`t take any this stuff serious,please.
ALTA VISA

Plummers Landing, KY

#41 Mar 26, 2007
peasticker wrote:
im serious lol,the meat at sherries stink lol
your`e the one whos meat has to stink with a name like that"pea-sticker", do you really stick it in pee?
Hungry

Versailles, KY

#43 Mar 27, 2007
I cant complain about toms pizza just because they dont take your alls food stamps.. But where else in owingsville can you get a large one topping pizza for 5 bucks?? Come on if you think that is expensive then you need to wake up and reconize that there isnt anything in this world that you get for free!! Bunch of complaining bitches!!
owingsville

Morehead, KY

#44 Mar 27, 2007
tom's pizza is the best
ALTA VISA

Olive Hill, KY

#47 Mar 28, 2007
east fork girl wrote:
please tell me whats its any of ms toms pizzas bees wax about dumb head hog head?
like i told you before pathways or the clinic is located at the middle of the hill,their # is in the phone book.
lips

United States

#48 Feb 17, 2008
owingsville wrote:
tom's pizza is the best
the best for what.
Inspector Gadget

Macon, GA

#49 Aug 26, 2008
ALTA VISA wrote:
<quoted text>your`e the one whos meat has to stink with a name like that"pea-sticker", do you really stick it in pee?
Talk like this from the owner of Toms Pizza really cant be too good for business.
Curious

Palo Alto, CA

#50 Sep 2, 2008
ALTA VISA wrote:
<quoted text>What I meant was,I think the person that says they are mad on mccarty branch,really is in owingsville,simply because of their posting address at the time they posted,if they really lived on mccarty branch their posting address would have been morehead at the time they posted today.Im sorry.
this is not true. Your ISP determines your location. I am in KY not Michigan like it posts
button man

Mount Sterling, KY

#51 Dec 18, 2008
HEY PORKY!!! PIGLET, wilbur OR whatever your name was....... ohh HOG HEAD..... tee hee First your talking about something that you evidently know nothing of. MAFIA?? yeah right.... 1st. we know that if you were in the mafia you wouldnt be talking about it. 2nd. I DONT KNOW YOU. Lets go fishing porky.... DARK 30 is getting close.
lol

West Liberty, KY

#52 May 4, 2014
U R ALL COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>ANYONE WHO HAS A LIFE DOES NOT GIVE A SHI# ABOUT ANY OF THIS VOTING CRAP!! MOFIA---WHATEVER--NO ONE IN BATH COUNTY IS SMART ENOUGH TO BE IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MOFIA. BESIDES THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY...SO THAT PROVES THAT YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF ANY MOFIA..SO KEEP RIGHT ON DREAMING..BY THE WAY, LEARN TO SPELL SOPRANOS BEFORE YOU TYPE IT! THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
learn how to spell mafia dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 178,100
Scott kilgoe 1 hr ebner ittlefy 3
Kdmk first shift 2 hr Redhatter 1
Petty is so ugly on you 2 hr Kenzie Gilbert 3
Candi spratt 4 hr Just saying 7
Ya know 4 hr head n shoulders 4
affairs at the bank 8 hr no side 4

Olympia Jobs

Personal Finance

Olympia Mortgages