First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HOGHEAD

Morehead, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2007
I Carl (AKA HOGHEAD) would just like to tell all you cry babies to kiss my A$$! Im loving this MAFIA shi*!!! and as for the a-hole who wants to be the first to sell movie rights to all this drama and everbody play their own part,your too late Ive already been cast to represent the "OLYMPIA MAFIA" in the SAPRANOS.It will air this fall ,and dont worry parents you can block this channel . See at Headquarters and dont be late.
bath co

Morehead, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2007
hoghead is a good man
U R ALL COWARDS

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2007
HOGHEAD wrote:
I Carl (AKA HOGHEAD) would just like to tell all you cry babies to kiss my A$$! Im loving this MAFIA shi*!!! and as for the a-hole who wants to be the first to sell movie rights to all this drama and everbody play their own part,your too late Ive already been cast to represent the "OLYMPIA MAFIA" in the SAPRANOS.It will air this fall ,and dont worry parents you can block this channel . See at Headquarters and dont be late.
ANYONE WHO HAS A LIFE DOES NOT GIVE A SHI# ABOUT ANY OF THIS VOTING CRAP!! MOFIA---WHATEVER--NO ONE IN BATH COUNTY IS SMART ENOUGH TO BE IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MOFIA. BESIDES THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY...SO THAT PROVES THAT YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF ANY MOFIA..SO KEEP RIGHT ON DREAMING..BY THE WAY, LEARN TO SPELL SOPRANOS BEFORE YOU TYPE IT! THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
moved out quick

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2007
Leave "hogheads" dad out of this he has nothing to do with all this show some respect
countrygal

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 11, 2007
let me tell you who ever the hell you are I don't give a shit what you say about anybody else or me for that matter but you low life better leave my daughter and my grand kids out of your bull shit and if you got something to say about my family then come and say it to my face you chicken shit bunch. now I guess you done know who the hell I am so Now give you name but no I forgot you are a chicken shit and this is the only way you can say any thing because you don't have the guts to come and say it to our faces.
know it all wrote:
hoghead go drink u some buttermilk u old drunk!u ppl think ur poop dont stink ,ur old dad boot legged for yrs and yrs and tell buttermilks step daughter to use birth control dont kill another baby...
countrygal

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2007
You people on here want to talk about other people because you don't have the guts to say it to their faces.And you can't get any lower than the person that goes by know it all so if you know so much then why don't you give you name or better yet you know where we live bring your ass down here. any body sit and talk about Johnny Montjoy being a bootlegger that he might of been but He was a hell of alot better person than you will ever be. and as it goes for our grandson then you can't get any lower than that. So I hope you never have to go through what we had to go through but better yet if you did then you might not be on here showing your dumb ass stupity like the person you are.
Vinny

West Liberty, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2007
Hey you!!! Dumbass you need to learn how to spell.. its Mafia not Mofia learn how to spell before you try and correct someone else
Mofinea

Morehead, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2007
Hawg Head, Buttermilk who the hell named these youngens any way. the names says it all!!
The truth will set u free

AOL

#11 Mar 12, 2007
I think you all are full of shit, you also know what you are. I think we should start acting like the people we are beside's people we are not.

I don't think bringing ANYONE"S dead family memebers is gonna bring any honor to anyone, DO YOU?
Thats Me

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2007
hey,ya every heard of nicknames?? It just shows how ignorant people are when they bring up someones dead family...they are just trying to get some kind of reaction...they just want the drama that they can get on here...sad must not be getting enough attention at home
LIVING IN THE PIT

Danville, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2007
THIS IS TO "KNOW IT ALL", IF YOU TRULY KNOW IT ALL THEN NO ONE HAS TO TELL YOU JUST HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE. TO TAKE A SITUATION AS SAD AND HORRIBLE AS THE DEATH OF A CHILD SHOWS JUST HOW SICK AND LOW THIS FORUM HAS BECOME. NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE, SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS. EVEN A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE SUBJECT TO THIS KIND OF DRAMA. IF YOU HAVE OPINIONS OF TRUE INTEREST IN REGARD TO THE VOTE BUYING OR RUNNING OF OUR COUNTY, THEN POST IT. BUT IF ALL YOU GOT IS NASTY AND HURTFUL COMMENTS TO TRY TO RUN SOMEONE IN THE GROUND, THEN SHUT THE HECK UP AND GIVE YOUR POSTING SPACE TO SOMEONE WHO ISN'T IGNORANT AND HEARTLESS.
owingville

Morehead, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2007
jeff is agood man works hard .
O-B-I

Grayson, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2007
HOGHEAD wrote:
WELL THIS SHIT IS QUITE HUMEROUS, HOWEVER TO CONSIDER HOGHEAD A MAFIA MEMBER IS EVEN MORE FUNNY. MR. MONTJOY IS NO MORE THAN TWO PINT, FIVE DOLLAR A VOTE GUY UNLESS HIS SON STEALS THE CASH OUT OF SOMEONES BANK ACCOUNT. OH MY BAD LITTLE HOG HEAD STOLE THAT OUT OF DADDYS STORE MONEY. MAFIA (NO), BLACK EYE ON COUNTY YES)
some one

Lexington, KY

#17 Mar 24, 2007
stop pickin on hoghead he,s a good person
Carolina

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Mar 25, 2007
Who the hell is Hoghead?
HOGHEAD wrote:
ALTA VISA

Morehead, KY

#25 Mar 26, 2007
mad on mccarty branch wrote:
poop on hog head and his family.hog head aint nothing and will never be.their family feel they are important and own olympia.i myself cant stand any of them.
I know you are not on Mc carty branch rd, because I live on mccarty branch rd, my posting address is different then yours humm?
ALTA VISA

Morehead, KY

#26 Mar 26, 2007
sounds to me like your mad in owingsville?
Mad In Owingsville

Olive Hill, KY

#27 Mar 26, 2007
No Sherri that person is not mad in Owingsville, I will call you and tell you who I am, but I don't need and of these jerks knowing so they can harass my family. I think I wrote a little classer then mad on McCarty branch did. I think you should know what I am talking about since you own a business in Oville as well.
Mad In Owingsville

Olive Hill, KY

#28 Mar 26, 2007
Well shoot I can't even spell today, I don't need ANY of those jerks. and I meant classier(I hope thats even a word)
ALTA VISA

Morehead, KY

#29 Mar 26, 2007
sherrie willoughby wrote:
sounds to me like your mad in owingsville?
What I meant was,I think the person that says they are mad on mccarty branch,really is in owingsville,simply because of their posting address at the time they posted,if they really lived on mccarty branch their posting address would have been morehead at the time they posted today.Im sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Rison 8 min username 108
Chinese teachers 9 min Brucie Bruce 85
Shannon deniston 18 min username 6
Lexi & sierra justice 27 min well 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min pusherman_ 133,265
Powell's Retalaition Schemes 1 hr Karma Train 5
Michael Auxier-All Trade home improvements (Mar '10) 3 hr Victimaswell 13
Olympia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Olympia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM