confused girl

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Why can't it just be easy, why does everything have to get in the way. I love him more than anyone & we just seem to argue about everything. I just don't understand.
never easy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

confused girl wrote:
Why can't it just be easy, why does everything have to get in the way. I love him more than anyone & we just seem to argue about everything. I just don't understand.
Love is never easy. I know 4 my situation. I was only friends with someone & not in a relationship, but could not let them in 2 my heart.I was hurting already & I didn't want 2 admit 2 they way I felt 4 this person & neither did they. We argued a lot. When feelings get in the way or not communicate. It can be difficult & U could lose trust from either one. Communication/ give & take is very important in any relationship. I hope it all works out.Just be honest with them & ur self.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

confused girl wrote:
If you ever need someone to talk to you can message me :)
confused girl

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

never easy wrote:
<quoted text>Love is never easy. I know 4 my situation. I was only friends with someone & not in a relationship, but could not let them in 2 my heart.I was hurting already & I didn't want 2 admit 2 they way I felt 4 this person & neither did they. We argued a lot. When feelings get in the way or not communicate. It can be difficult & U could lose trust from either one. Communication/ give & take is very important in any relationship. I hope it all works out.Just be honest with them & ur self.
I hate that for you too. I just wished it was easier. Great advice, thanks. I love him & don't want to loose him. Sometimes I try to talk to him, but he won't
never easy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

confused girl wrote:
<quoted text>I hate that for you too. I just wished it was easier. Great advice, thanks. I love him & don't want to loose him. Sometimes I try to talk to him, but he won't
Try again. Sometimes we need our silence to strengthen our voice. I know in my situation after the friendship ended 4 good. I had hoped this person would eventually try in the own way 2 talk with me about it. I tried so many times 2 talk with them before the argument started, but instead they ignored it by changing the subject. Now we no longer speak 2 each other. Be honest & show U care. Sometimes we just need 2 know ppl care. Please don't give up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Olympia Discussions

Search the Olympia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Obama Zombies 146,263
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Mike Duquette 128,656
Looking for a 4-5 bedroom house for rent in the... 34 min May Rent House For Sale 5
No Time for Grimes! 44 min likearock 28
Keith Ruthenburg 56 min lol 2
Josh Baird 1 hr fyi 1
dana crouch 1 hr BLONDIEASIS 3
•••
•••
•••
Olympia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Olympia Jobs