2 girls die in Bath County house fire

2 girls die in Bath County house fire

There are 7 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Dec 10, 2008, titled 2 girls die in Bath County house fire. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Firefighters, investigators and family members stand in front of what remains of a two-story home on Vista Lane in Olympia, in Bath County, Wednesday where a morning fire killed two young girls and sent three ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

trisha morgan

Winder, GA

#1 Dec 13, 2008
i was a friend of kayla and lucy withrow ..i believe that its been hard for everyone exspecially the withrows .... im also a friend of danielle withrow we hope she gets better ....we have made her cards wrote her letters hoping she gets better WE HOPE U GET BETTER DANIELLE WE ALL MISS U HERE AT BATH COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL are prayers are with you
whitleyfan

Morehead, KY

#2 Dec 25, 2008
i knew kayla,lucy, aj and danielle, how i knew them was last year when we meet on our bus. we became good friends. also when two songs would play on th bus we would sing to them. it was me kayla and lucy, we wold sing tear drops on my guitar, and tatto. also us three had started a and called the wil cheries.
the where such good friends, went to church. i went with them on time and had so much fun. i can't belive they past away. we are like sisters. i miss them so much.any question email me at [email protected]
thanks sadgirl17
bianca bright

Morehead, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2008
i knew all four of the children, me and the three girls became good friends, i went to church with them when i lived with my family, marry and lesli marksberry. i just can't belive that they had past away! thanks
sadgirl17
itislikewhatever

Grayson, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2009
well i still believe that they all are all still living;;
Twighlight Lover

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2009
I was devistated! It was horrible!!Your right they are still Alive in our hearts!!!!!
Holly

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2009
This is such a tragic thing. I have known the Withrows my whole life and they are truly great people. They are in my heart and Prayers.
anonymous

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2009
i know tht was the most sadest day of my life lucy set by me in class the day befor it happen and to come to school the next day and tht happen and know she was just there bt now she is gone it kills u but everyone knows tht there still part of all of are hearts and u always remember them by something:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former superintendent news is out 43 min Wow 217
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 59 min Wow 3,425
Do people REALLY understand the damage a lie or... 1 hr sad 2
what happen to her? 1 hr sad 3
Snitch 1 hr Calhoun Burchmire 19
Poll Whos the best Thompson (Nov '08) 2 hr creeper 19
does anyone know Callie (ross) Vasquez 4 hr NikkiAshlee 5

Olympia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance