sonny swartz
lips

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2008
is a dick that thinks his money can buy anyone.
be happy

Cleveland, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2008
that is bath county sad to say .Everybody knows the truth on the problem . What can you do
simple life

Morehead, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2008
I say get over it because that is the way it will always be. It will never change.
do the dew

Morehead, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2009
i think sonny swartz is a good man,he gives people work when they need it the most and he has got some money but he's not one of theese dumbasses that go and spend it on pills and dope all of the time!
WarTorn

West Liberty, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2009
Here it goes again, nothing else to do on such a gorgeous weekend except get on topix and start a discussion on a man that has worked for all he has. You people amaze me, instead of feeling good that someone from our county has done well, you sit back on your butts' and condemn the largest private employer in bath county. Thank do the dew for at least trying to defend the man, as for all you others sit there on your Butts' and wait for that check to come in the first of the month, by the way do you think that money is free, Sonny Swartz pays alot of taxes so you can eat, drink and pop pills all day. Some times you can get on topix and realize just how stupid some people really are...

“Everyone deserves a chance”

Since: Nov 10

Bring God back N2 your life!

#6 Mar 24, 2011
Where have I heard that name before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP RB Hardin 41 min CAGirl 34
Football 1 hr Thunder Struck 7
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 hr Happy 1,290
Saint Joseph ER 2 hr Just sayin 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 143,120
School 2 hr Tater Tot 12
Drug pushers in the trailer park 2 hr Tired 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olympia Mortgages