Posted in the Olympia Forum

like to know

Grayson, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Any suggestions?
Curly

Grayson, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
The Library. They have the internet and lots of books. The people there are improving their minds.
Could be considered a gossip free area.
snow flake

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Bath Avenue or the Middle school
hot

Vanceburg, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Eddys where the hot men hang out.
super bowl

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Dairy Queen
Shanna

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I'm new to Bath Co. I was wondering the same thing. Where was the best place to hang out at. Just curious why Dairy Queen would be a good place to hang out at? Good suggestion though.
well

Commerce, GA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
go to the Copher`s station at the bottom of the hill,old nasty men hang out there all the time, gossiping and to look at women`s butts when they pay for their gas.Lady`s make sure you don`t have panty lines :)
Funny

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2013
well wrote:
go to the Copher`s station at the bottom of the hill,old nasty men hang out there all the time, gossiping and to look at women`s butts when they pay for their gas.Lady`s make sure you don`t have panty lines :)
Old Butt watchers at Eddies Good Mart also. Was a ho joint till new owners took over. Lots of hanky panky went on in that place.
the best

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Wonder Inn the best to hang out.
Winn Dixie

Owingsville, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Town & Country is a wonderful place to visit with friends and get a good meal. It has been that way for yrs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get over true love? 19 min Bonnie 2
New rat in town 33 min Dumbass people 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pikeville Parent 161,226
Cherokee Williams 1 hr Bored 51
Menifee drugs 1 hr Danny 3
Walk in Clinic 2 hr SickANDTired 3
Fire them all 2 hr Clueless entrepre... 4

Olympia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olympia Mortgages