pillow case bandits
sick and tired

Flemingsburg, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2011
It is getting bad when a person can't even go to work and come home without someone breaking in and stealing everything that they have worked hard to get. There has been at least six home invasions in past few weeks in and around the Olympia area. One girl even walked in on them. Lucky they ran out the back. In each case they stole one of the pillow cases to put the stolen goods in. Will someone have to get hurt or killed before something is finally done!
waiting

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2011
I heard they arrested a bunch of them. I hope they make an example and throw the book at em. It's sad how much innocent people are having to worry about losing everything because a group of LOCAL!lowlifes don't have enough brain function left to figure out you ain't sposed to crap in your own kitchen. You'd think if they were going to rob people they'd go where no one knows them! There are people that know who's responsible here-it's about time they stood up and did something about it themselves. It's a shame when they rob working people with families that they probably know-may even be related to. It's really a wonder none of them were shot. I live in the area and after speaking with my friends and neighbors I know there aren't many houses around that aren't being covered by their own shotgun protection plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just saying 148,850
Stacey Jones-Taulbee 2 hr Stacey 23
Hayley 2 hr Truth speaker 8
Leslie montjoy 3 hr wtf123 7
mike dunn 3 hr Curious 14
Tim & Tina (May '11) 4 hr Star 6
Adam Douglas MISSING 4 hr Disenchanted educ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olympia Mortgages