'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,601 - 70,620 of 146,957 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi R...few days ago I was doing something, and within few minutes when I got back to "reply"... that post was gone ...it was few that night ...just gone ...who is removing those posts?
Also...today went grocery shopping... people were looking up in the sky...many long lines, wide and low...you have to be blind not to see it...others was asking, angry citizens ..."what in the hell is this"?
One young man...saying "what doo you think"...???
There was lines going in every direction across the sky...huge, wide and long...government is experimenting...creating fake clouds / rain...
This is huge experiments with "global warming"...
They are manufacturing this "Global Warming" in order for a few to become billionaires.

The chemtrails are killing Americans and their logic behind this travesty is to damage the Ozone, causing a warming in order to become rich.

They are killing us.

The other morons on here don't want to see it, if they acknowledge it, then they will admit their idols don't represent them and never will.

I am glad you kept this up, thank you.

To delete post must mean, you and a few others are on to something and they don't want that "SOMETHING" to be told.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They are manufacturing this "Global Warming" in order for a few to become billionaires.
The chemtrails are killing Americans and their logic behind this travesty is to damage the Ozone, causing a warming in order to become rich.
They are killing us.
The other morons on here don't want to see it, if they acknowledge it, then they will admit their idols don't represent them and never will.
I am glad you kept this up, thank you.
To delete post must mean, you and a few others are on to something and they don't want that "SOMETHING" to be told.
Today it was very nasty. Single lines, more than one plane and very strong, long, wide and in every direction across the sky. SINGLE LINES and disbursed into artificial clouds. People were watching up in the sky, angry, calling government every name in the book ...it was scary to watch.
The other day you couldn't see the mountains from all that crap.

"Weather modification is possible by, for example,
altering upper atmosphere, wind particles or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles, which will act as a lens or focusing device"...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an issue w/ morenos, Muslims and liberals too. Tell me, "Reality", who else do you hate, just for the sake of hating?
Why when "you" try to explain something, it's justifiable, but "our"comments are HATE?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Today it was very nasty. Single lines, more than one plane and very strong, long, wide and in every direction across the sky. SINGLE LINES and disbursed into artificial clouds. People were watching up in the sky, angry, calling government every name in the book ...it was scary to watch.
The other day you couldn't see the mountains from all that crap.
"Weather modification is possible by, for example,
altering upper atmosphere, wind particles or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles, which will act as a lens or focusing device"...
I wonder if there is a higher rate of illnesses due to lung, allergy, cancer, etc. in your area. Anything which be in direct cause to chemicals.

I can't begin to tell you the number of farmers around me who have died in the last few years....and most was due to cancer. They all work outside on multi acre farms.

Just wondering.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an issue w/ morenos, Muslims and liberals too. Tell me, "Reality", who else do you hate, just for the sake of hating?
I will tell you only because you ask.

I hate the actions of people such as yourself who are so ignorant and irresponsible to take the blame for anything they say or do because then they would need to wake up, open their eyes, be honest instead of hiding with unrelentless blame at someone else.

If you are old enough to post with the adults, then at least attempt to be informative, honest and stop the blaming others because you have no idea in what you are saying.

None, nada,oya, nari, nein, etc.

See, I am not racist or filled with hate...just informed.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if there is a higher rate of illnesses due to lung, allergy, cancer, etc. in your area. Anything which be in direct cause to chemicals.
I can't begin to tell you the number of farmers around me who have died in the last few years....and most was due to cancer. They all work outside on multi acre farms.
Just wondering.
The new pesticides are slightly better for the environment but far worse for the applicator.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering.
Yes R...heart palpitations, allergies, flu like symptoms, antibiotics not working, blood in the urine, eye problems, insomnia, lung disease, short term memory loss, and so many other symptoms ..
University were I'm going, doctors can't explain so many illness ...

My cardiologist can't explain my heart palpitations, getting 2 different kind of medications and there is no reason for it. I have very clean arteries ...very healthy heart muscle. Heart rate sometimes over 160 which is not normal.

Around my friend's house dead bees...don't remember last time we seen ladybug ...black widow spiders inside people's homes. Echo system it's screwed up...

This is really bad and it's getting worse with heavy spraying daily...it's always before the rain...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to tell Bush your side of the story.
Yesterday, Bush used the clearest language to date nailing the question shut. "Iraq did not have the weapons that our intelligence believed were there," he said.
But Mr Bush admits that he was shocked when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq.
"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes.
"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
again, you don't get it and never will (no intellect, only sheeple)

your own post read "no weapons of mass destruction were found"

questions genius.
1. what did saddam use on Iran?
2. if you can answer # 1, where did these go?
3. what did saddam use on the Kurds?
4. if you can answer # 2 then where did these go for question # 4?
5. what did saddam launch at Israel and Saudi Arabia?
6. what did saddam pay suicide bombers to do in Israel?
7. what did saddam threaten to do to others in the middle east that supported the U.S. and Israel?
8. how many people were murdered under the saddam regime?
9. how many U.N. weapons inspectors were denied access to Iraqs weapons programs?
10.how many defectors from Iraqi science community claimed Iraq was working on additional WMDs?
11.what did the U.S. just suffer from on our own homeland from terrorists hosted by anti-American governments?
12.did saddam invade a sovergn nation and permit the massacares of thousands of civilians?
13.did the terms of the U.N. cease fire from the invasion of Kuwait be violated almost every day with threats of retaliation by the saddam regime?
14. were U.S. aircraft fired upon almost every day by Iraqi military sites after the U.N. cease fire agreement?
15. how did barack hussein oblamer bow to in saudi arabia?(BAAAAAAA)

it is obvious that your intellect is based on public indoctrination education so I expect you to go BAAAAAAAAAA at all of this, but answer one question, where did the WMDs go or were they ever there in the first place?
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Republican Presidents Dereliction of Duty
Ronald Reagan, who did not retaliate for the murder of 278 United States Marines in Beirut and who violated his own terrorism policy by trading arms for hostages in what came to be called the Iran-Contra scandal; http://tinyurl.com/9s52o

George H.W. Bush, who did not retaliate for the Libyan murder of 259 passengers on Pan Am 103; who did not have an official counter terrorism policy; who left Saddam Hussein in place, requiring the United States to leave a large military presence in Saudi Arabia.

George W. Bush who did not alert the airports having known the CIA warning memo August 6, 2001: Usama bin Laden and al Qaeda determined to strike inside the United States. FBI warned John Ashcroft July 26, 2001 not to fly on commercial airlines.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/nat...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You know the accusation of treason is very serious! So for you it maybe funny,but it's not.Oh it's fine that you believe in your political convictions. After all
thats the very thing this Nation stands for.So disagree as much as humanly possible whatever it takes to satisfy your soul.
Just remember you don't have the market cornered on Patriotism!
I see it as the same old ploy. you make the opposition less than you...so you can attack without thought,without guilt.That person or persons are traitors.Well it just not so,and you know it.As intelligent as you are you know very well this country works on the two party system,and a few smaller parties with gripes of their own.
BTW it generally takes the people in the middle "independents" to swing the election one way or the other. Do you consider them as traitors also? Have you ever crossed parties line to vote for a democrat?
Going to go for now...it's Super bowl time!
tofy: A proud American,center left/progressive democrat!
no problem with a two or three party system, until one of those parties craps on the constitutional rights and religious convictions of others, becomes the party of blame and destruction, call it what you will but the democrap party is the most destructive group of anti-American libotards in American history. Liberalism is not progressive, it is destructive - look at the results,

oblamer did not win the election by traditional measures, he received almost 9 million less votes, all of those votes did not go to his opponent, what does that say,

yes, I will oppose liberal or any other destructive ideologies, it is not freedom it is bondage at the expense of others, opposing it is my duty, my right and my desire, they have no place in education, politics, medicine, or any form of government
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

oblamer really cares about kids!

Super Bowl Interview: Obama Says 'Yes' to Gay Boy Scout Members

They should have access 'the same way as in every institution,' the president said

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4439-super-...
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

VoteVets org wrote:
Ronald Reagan, who did not retaliate for the murder of 278 United States Marines in Beirut and who violated his own terrorism policy by trading arms for hostages in what came to be called the Iran-Contra scandal; http://tinyurl.com/9s52o
George H.W. Bush, who did not retaliate for the Libyan murder of 259 passengers on Pan Am 103; who did not have an official counter terrorism policy; who left Saddam Hussein in place, requiring the United States to leave a large military presence in Saudi Arabia.
George W. Bush who did not alert the airports having known the CIA warning memo August 6, 2001: Usama bin Laden and al Qaeda determined to strike inside the United States. FBI warned John Ashcroft July 26, 2001 not to fly on commercial airlines.
your posts just keep getting better all the time.

civil liberties - but not after the fact when the results are disasterous

left saddam in power - when all you libotards didn't want him removed

didn't alert the airports - for what? looking for people with signs that read 'terrorist on board',

lol, you libs are absolutely gone, then when military action is taken to punish those that did those things to our country, you cry 'waaaaaaa, too much money spent - waaaaaaaaa, shouldn't be there in the first place, waaaaaaaa, we made them do this to us, BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering.

Reality - in Arizona there is a lung disease called "Valley Fever." It's very dangerous if you get it and can make you deathly sick. It lives in the ground, in the dust, and is ok if you don't stir it up. When the building boom happened about 8 years ago, they were digging up the ground a lot. The dust in the air inhaled by those who are vulnerable can settle in the lung and cause this disease. Residents told us wild animals, and domestic pets die frequently from Valley Fever because they dig in the ground. When this boom was going on, it also unleashed masses or scorpions which people began to get in their garages and homes. My family moved from there to here and one of them asked a doctor is they ever treat what they call Valley Fever here in the mid-south. One medical person said, "Never heard of it." But it is way too common out there.

Once you get the spore in your lung, and you heal, it will always be there. I know because a relative of mine got Valley Fever. So, what are they doing out West in the air is anybody's guess, but if I lived there I'd sure try and find out.
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
oblamer really cares about kids!
Super Bowl Interview: Obama Says 'Yes' to Gay Boy Scout Members
They should have access 'the same way as in every institution,' the president said
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4439-super-...
Federal Court Indicts President Obama
January 25th, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/d3n8v3q
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NAACP Chief: Unemployment Worse for Blacks Under Obama

"Ben Jealous, CEO and president of the NAACP, said on Sunday that the unemployment rate for blacks is worse now than when President Barack Obama first took office.

“Right now when you look at joblessness in this country – the country is pretty much back to where it was when this president started. White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black folks are doing a full point worse,” Jealous said during MSNBC’s Meet the Press.

When Obama took office, the unemployment rate for blacks was 12.7 percent, according to Politic365.com . In December, it was 14 percent. The national unemployment rate is 8 percent.

The worst month for black unemployment was 16.7 percent in September 2011, the Washington Times reports, the worst it has ever been since 1983."

http://www.newsmax.com/US/jealous-blacks-unem...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

VoteVets org wrote:
LBJ killer of 58,000 Americans with his Gulf of Tonkin resolution!
shhh be careful shhh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

VoteVets org wrote:
Hey, you forgot a few, didn't you? Carter, Clinton, Obama? Oh wait...you are one of those deaf, DUMB and blind sheepie. Never mind, kiddo!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

before any of you libotards posts anymore about crime and gun control, you may want to read the many posts on this article, seems like everybody else sees how to fix this problem, except libotards, BAAAAAAAAAA

Jackson to Obama: Come Home & Address Chicago's Murder Epidemic

The Civil Rights icon is also asking for help from the Department of Homeland Security

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4438-jackso...
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LBJ killer of 58,000 Americans with his Gulf of Tonkin resolution!
Don't forget NIXON.

=========

Ron Paul warns of staged terror attack
http://tinyurl.com/3xhjyz July 13, 2007
Republican presidential candidate, Rep. Ron Paul, said the country is in "great danger" of the U.S. government staging a terrorist attack or a Gulf of Tonkin style provocation, as the war in Iraq continues to deteriorate.
The Texas congressman offered no specifics nor mentioned President Bush by name, but he clearly insinuated that the administration would not be above staging an incident to revive flagging support.
"We're in danger in many ways," Paul said on the Alex Jones radio show. "The attack on our civil liberties here at home, the foreign policy that's in shambles and our obligations overseas and commitment which endangers our troops and our national defense."
http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0707/R...

=======

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, 40 Years Later
Flawed Intelligence and the Decision for War in Vietnam
http://tinyurl.com/nvkph
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB132...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Olympia Discussions

Search the Olympia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rush to move 2 min loves them 11
No Time for Grimes! 8 min concerned 50
Bath County fire leads police to hundreds of ma... 39 min FYI 9
Brittany Crouch McDonald employee Mt. Sterling 51 min lmao 12
City police officers 1 hr Cloud 82
school board 1 hr Brother 22
dana crouch 1 hr want to know 13
•••
•••