mark

Nicholson, GA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
This guy is trash he is a theif a cheet a snake in the grass.
mark

Nicholson, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
he gets food stamps money from church and what he can still and has 50 head of cows and we all pay his way and he works at the school.
someone

Cleveland, GA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I love how people talk trash behind a computer and not to the person's face.
nonsense

Macon, GA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
I disagree with you" Mark" !!! Tom is a nice young hard working father and husband..So if you got a problem then take it up with him ..Not on here !!!
mark

Grayson, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
you must suck to
mark

Grayson, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
TRASH IS ALL HE IS .......... AND THEY ARE NO ONE HIDEN ANYTIME SLIME....
Curious

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Everything negative you've said about Tom is a lie
white out conditions

Morehead, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Well curious, if you know Tom I am sure you know his niece Stacy White that you started a forum abou. Why you picking on her if the White's are upstanding citizens?
Curious

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
I'm not picking on her. I just know her boyfriend and I was hoping to find out that she wasnt as bad as him. I know Tom personally. As for Stacey I don't.
mark

Morehead, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
If you no tom then you do not no much but trash.he is a low life and i have no need for him.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2013
mark wrote:
If you no tom then you do not no much but trash.he is a low life and i have no need for him.

What has he done to you? I've never heard of on doin anything like you're accusing him of
kid

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Tom's a good guy. mark is just tryna start trouble looks like
trinity

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
mark wrote:
TRASH IS ALL HE IS .......... AND THEY ARE NO ONE HIDEN ANYTIME SLIME....
Banish you devil. It takes a better person to hold his tongue than to open his mouth and show his ignorance.

Let judgment be between tom and god not from from a fire tongue demon trying to cause hardship for his fellow man.

You ought to be ashamed and should be exposed, your true identity so others can make judgement on you.
mark

Vanceburg, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2013
you need to shut your mouth and practis what you preach igmo
pinkbutterfly

Commerce, GA

#15 Mar 3, 2013
For the person that is talking about my husband and i know it's not Mark, Mark is a good fellow but i know who you are. Tom Just got saved and he is trying to live a Godly life and here you are putting him down, it also says in the Ten Commandments its says "you shall not bear false witness" Which you are doing and one day you have to answer to God. The other times you put him down i just let it go but this time when i found out and seen it myself on here it really upset me, i thought you were a good person at one time but i guess not. But like i said you'll have to answer to God during Judgement time. When you bother Tom you bother my whole family, not only us but making another good guy like mark look bad. I want you to leave us alone, we haven't did a thing to you or anybody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy anderson (Apr '16) 4 min Nicegirl 4
Cooper Standard 3rd Shift [email protected]#es 25 min Steve 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min servant of god 170,517
can maze sue the police & mayor? 3 hr Facts17 72
Toys for Tots Question (Dec '12) 4 hr legitimate question 89
Proud 5 hr My Word 4
Lexi Justice (Mar '17) 5 hr Steve 6

Olympia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olympia Mortgages