First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fed-up

Sandy Hook, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2008
Did you know that the city of frenchburg keeps up the chamber of commerce? They also donate money to other orginazitions, they also increased our water rates, but their to sorry to give there employees a raise! Everybody knows how difficult it is to make it these days, but they dont think that their employees need a cost of living adjustment! I ask all of you that vote in the city precint to think about who you will vote next time! I know that my vote will definitely change, i can tell you that way ahead of time!
Thanks,fed-up!
fed-up

Campton, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2008
Your guessing! WRONG !!!!!!

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2008
no but a family member is
Menifee Sucks

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2008
Like Frenchburg even has any money for anything. Except stupid crap like trying to make Main Street look nice. Quit buying stupid holiday flags and the Menifee logo benches and trash cans. No one wants to hang out there anyway.
dale stiltner

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2008
Eddie and the board give your employees a cost of living raise, they need it just like everyone else.
Thanks

Virgie, KY

#8 Jul 8, 2008
I appreciate the efforts to improve the appearance of Frenchburg. The quilts, flowers, flags, benches, etc. are APPRECIATED by me!
Menifee Sucks wrote:
Like Frenchburg even has any money for anything. Except stupid crap like trying to make Main Street look nice. Quit buying stupid holiday flags and the Menifee logo benches and trash cans. No one wants to hang out there anyway.
haha

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2008
ifee wrote:
Reckon so many folks in this time and age ain't so thankful for anything.
Reckon Frenchburg is a very quaint pretty little village.
Reckon some folk don't understand how to try to make things better,
Reckon some folk only know how to whine and complain.
Reckon some of their folk that be working for eddie don't know how to ask for a raise.
Reckon them fellers dale stiltner, menifee sucks, fed-up be the spokesfolks for them other folk that don't know how to ask for a raise.
Reckon Them fellers dale stiltner, menifee sucks, fed-up don't know too much proper way either, all them folk sound like old whine sot bags on hure.
I reckon.
I be knowing some I think all ofum, but I purty much stay in my holler cause I be a wantin to.
You must be from Wolfe county because you can't spell.
courious

Campton, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2008
is the city employees going to go to 4 - 10 hour days. looks like the county garage has. i personally think this is a good idea, since if something happened they would get called in for overtime on sat/sun now it could be fri/sat/sun. the county garage is rotating their days, some has a 3 day weekend on sat/sun/mon others has a 3 day weekend on fri/sat/sun.
Mad

West Liberty, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2008
dale stiltner wrote:
Eddie and the board give your employees a cost of living raise, they need it just like everyone else.
Give them a raise,have you lost your damn mind.They make plenty sitting on thier ass now.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2008
Menifee Sucks wrote:
seriously. they make it look so tacky anyways. but they probably think it looks good, hahaha.
fed-up

Sandy Hook, KY

#15 Aug 10, 2008
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>Give them a raise,have you lost your damn mind.They make plenty sitting on thier ass now.
Not everyone is experienced in your field!Besides that, i got two words for you !!!!
clinch

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2008
Dale you are so stupid about the county workers, they work their butts off,doing what the state workers don't do, you are something to say this...i personally think you need to shut your mouth,my belief is you are the one that sits on your big fanny all day gossiping like a woman ,get a hobby and yes i am a wife of a county worker....
clinch

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2008
sorry dale wrong person
smurf

Booneville, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2008
Most of the county or state workers ,dont have a clue what a days work is!!
Kycol

Winchester, KY

#21 Jun 21, 2009
hi
funny

West Liberty, KY

#22 Jun 22, 2009
heard that some of the city commissions cost the sheriff grant money.

Campton, KY

#23 Jun 22, 2009
i thought the water office people got big raises a couple of years ago

“let's go fishin”

Since: Jan 09

frenchburg

#24 Jun 22, 2009
i heard the stop light is still confusing!!!!
no name

Pikeville, KY

#25 Jun 24, 2009
i might be nine but i no that frenchburg is for country only so go too the freaking city u stupid no it alls get on my nerves so badly!
oh well

West Liberty, KY

#27 Jun 24, 2009
Any Money Frenchburg Has Goes To Unite.SORRY county workers you are just SOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber cole 44 min nisha 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 137,911
montgomery co school employees 2 hr what 3
Phil Rison 4 hr over 456
living water church 4 hr Member 13
Michaela Manley 5 hr michaela 9
Worst er dr Sandra savage 5 hr agree 10
More from around the web

Olympia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]