Sharon Seamon

Duluth, GA

#111 Dec 18, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if that can happen but heck who knows maybe. As for my friends coming with me I don't think they would do that. I'm more the wilder one lol! But I'll ask them.
he!! we can go as friends.. I feel a challenge.. Bet he's bluffing...wild one
Wondering

Duluth, GA

#112 Dec 18, 2012
Sharon Seamon wrote:
<quoted text>he!! we can go as friends.. I feel a challenge.. Bet he's bluffing...wild one
Count me in!! Time and place I will b there lol!!
gabino

United States

#113 Dec 28, 2012
Here a mexican i.speak 70 % ingles so just i looking for fwb im 27 yeats old i love have sex write me on gabinobarrera317 on @ web yahoo have a good day
yukkk

Kimper, KY

#114 Dec 28, 2012
secrets_kept45 wrote:
Ladies, I can help you. secrets_kept45@yaho
first secret to tell anyone if u love and respect youre mate not to share their personal life style with strangers

Irving, TX

#115 Jan 6, 2013
I Love Sex wrote:
I am a healthy 42 year old woman and I can't get enough sex,would have it more than once a day if I could. Any other men or women about this age feel this way?
That is actually normal. I do a lot of reading about sex as to calm myself from arousal when I'm by myself and that is all I can seem to think about and have found that as woman age and the baby factory begins to close they do desire sex more often. You are at the right age for this to happen.
I Love Sex

Louisville, KY

#116 Jan 6, 2013
I do love sex, and do feel this is very normal. Had no idea I would get this many responses!! This is great. One reason I think I enjoy sex so much is because I have never had children. I am not loose as a goose, if you know what I mean.
want to know

Bellevue, WA

#117 Jan 6, 2013
I Love Sex wrote:
I do love sex, and do feel this is very normal. Had no idea I would get this many responses!! This is great. One reason I think I enjoy sex so much is because I have never had children. I am not loose as a goose, if you know what I mean.
can i fill up ur hole i love to eat pu??y ill eat so much u will go 4 times i few min then stick my rock hard poker in u and make u see stars how about it girl
check me out

Bellevue, WA

#118 Jan 6, 2013
want to know wrote:
<quoted text> can i fill up ur hole i love to eat pu??y ill eat so much u will go 4 times i few min then stick my rock hard poker in u and make u see stars how about it girl
send me picture of u at Ladybug076@live.com
fan

United States

#119 Jan 7, 2013
Does any ladies wanna hook up?
mr love

Bellevue, WA

#120 Jan 8, 2013
check me out wrote:
<quoted text> send me picture of u at Ladybug076@live.com
having trouble can get thur got another ideal baby?
wow

Buffalo Grove, IL

#121 Jan 8, 2013
single and looking wrote:
I am a single 30 year old that loves sex too. My problem is finding someone to give it up...lol. Seems like I am too much for men to handle...so they stop giving it up.
u not found the right guy then
Annie Bell

Manchester, KY

#122 Jan 15, 2013
I Love Sex wrote:
What's a loose goose... The goose that laid the golden egg...
uyant2

Morehead, KY

#123 Jan 25, 2013
I Love Sex wrote:
<quoted text> Wow that would be so awesome! I enjoy sex first thing in the morning too! Don't know if any other ladies feel this way but I do. Wish I had a man to give all my attention to right now. Like I said I am a healthy 42 year old woman and I love sex. I totally agree with you.
I am a "early morning riser" just sayin lol
I Love Sex

Louisville, KY

#124 Jan 26, 2013
uyant2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a "early morning riser" just sayin lol
That's cool with me. Early morning wood is the best!!
joe

Bellevue, WA

#125 Jan 26, 2013
i love sex! after i like to leave it in her for about an hour!
Horny Guy

Jeffersonville, KY

#127 Jan 27, 2013
Any women that is ready and willing to get some love message me at Wild-And-Ready619@hotmail.com I'm ready to mingle anytime.
uyant2

Morehead, KY

#128 Jan 27, 2013
Glad to see someone agrees with me I Love lol
& Prunes

Nancy, KY

#129 Jan 28, 2013
Horny Guy wrote:
Any women that is ready and willing to get some love message me at Wild-And-Ready619@hotmail.com I'm ready to mingle anytime.
:
I like to f"k.... What you bangin with my friend....
Horny Guy

Jeffersonville, KY

#130 Jan 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="& Prunes"]<quoted text>
:
I like to f"k.... What you bangin with my friend....[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize someone used this name in earlier post but You wanna bang? In ready and willing. Got a cock that's ready to pump anytime.
& Prunes

London, KY

#131 Jan 28, 2013
Horny Guy wrote:
[QUOTE who="& Prunes"]<quoted text>
:
I like to f"k.... What you bangin with my friend...."

I didn't realize someone used this name in earlier post but You wanna bang? In ready and willing. Got a cock that's ready to pump anytime.
Still doesn't tell me what your bangin with... Please Please Please do tell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walfare mommas 1 hr big giant 183 10
name some one that lets there man tell them not... 4 hr Everyone is beau... 28
Attention Heatwaves Salon 5 hr no selfies for me 2
Horney 5 hr steves friend 2
Apartments in owingsville (Jan '10) 6 hr Loosechange 12
strippers 6 hr freak show 4
Ugggg Ryan lawson 7 hr Jessica 10
More from around the web

Olympia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE