AP Exclusive: Union members appointed...

AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

There are 7582 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 3, 2008, titled AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Rocker

Willowbrook, IL

#7479 Jun 21, 2012
What happened to tim cook?
Irish Mafia

Bonner Springs, KS

#7480 Jun 24, 2012
Is alive and well in Illinois. They are also part of the corruption combine.
Frank Fan

United States

#7481 Jun 27, 2012
Frank I want you know that many, many members support you in cleaning up the International. We admire you for your courage to stand up to the International on behalf of the membership. We have seen how you cleaned up this local and stopped a company led rebellion with the Sons of Liberty. We all know you should be the General President and soon you will be there.
Criminal Racket

United States

#7482 Jun 27, 2012
ALL of the companies and government that are involved with the elevator industry are corrupt
Democrats Corupt

Dallas, TX

#7483 Jul 1, 2012
That's why they must lose in November.
Wondering

United States

#7484 Jul 2, 2012
Bradly,
Loses his license in the state of Illinois to inspect elevators, expelled member of Local 2.
I am sure this is all Frank fault, Hmmmmm.
Next thing he will try to do is write to the General President a letter to try to take Frank down.
The Great thing is his guy's always talk on the street.
Who will listen to an expelled member and a Scum Bag that can't even hold on to Inspectors license ?
Wondering

United States

#7485 Jul 2, 2012
Bradly,
Your Perfect to work for the Post Office.
Wondering

United States

#7486 Jul 2, 2012
Even your neighbors talk about you and even the people that know you for your terrible baseball coaching, think you are CRAZY !!!
Democrats Corupt

United States

#7487 Jul 2, 2012
How is it that Illinois is the most corrupt state in the nation! The impossible standard for certain inspectors is BULLSHIT!!!!! The corrupt office of the fire marshal is all union politics. How is it that the democrats are corrupting every aspect of state government ? The fix was in from the beginning.

The state of Illinois is being run by a union boss who is under Criminal Investigation! Oh yeah just look at the Fast & Furious, obamacare tax ! The democrats have got to go!!!!!!!!!!

The number of union members voting Republican is staggering.

Vote 2012
Jesse

Ashburn, VA

#7488 Jul 3, 2012
RPD! RPD! RPD! RPD! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!1
Shame

United States

#7489 Jul 3, 2012
Bradly,

BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING NEWS "FLASH"
Wow, Bradly must be really pissed, he lost his decision in court by a Republican Judge, removing him as a license elevator inspector in the state of Illinois. "Fore-ever"
Now, everything is making sense, can't hold a job as a Elevator Constructor, worked for more company's than anyone at Local 2.
Now, He wants to help the General President of the IUEC to remove Frank from office, I will bet Dana will jump on this offer especially from an expelled member.
I stand

United States

#7490 Jul 3, 2012
With Scott Walker
So Does

United States

#7491 Jul 3, 2012
Frank I heard he's a big fan of governor walker
picken and dicken

Bolingbrook, IL

#7492 Jul 3, 2012
who is going to the pig roast ? i heard and was told that frank and the mad gay mini cycle gang from chicago ridge is having a swap and drop meeting. and will be in there 4th of july mad gay biker dress, butt big bad ed da" poo is going as a gay rock o boom us gay fighter that is like a foo fighter with a pineapple up there ass, he will fit that part hands down.....and boyz who told you that pink rubber shower caps look good ? your mad gay bikers on mini cycles stop with the g.q. look just be thank full that aronld got up on two wheels this week...and out of his power chair. ride ride you gay rod pokes....ride.
Ragu

United States

#7493 Jul 3, 2012
Tony,

Still pe pe smooching, I am sorry that all your problems come from you being an alter boy, and giving yourself up to the priest for a little bread and wine. really that happen over 40 years ago, let it go and you didn't think anyone would find out, now I see why you and Bradly are so close.
I also see why you hate the Christensen so much because they would never give you a little and I mean little Pe Pe smoocher like you a chance.
Tony I hear your wife is still the bread winner of the family, boy, must really get to you Fruity Panys.
Corrupt Democrats

AOL

#7494 Jul 4, 2012
Their is no justice in Illinois!!! The corrupt democrats and their insane double standards! The FIX WAS IN from the beginning! Certain inspectors are held to impossible standards that could never be sustained. The legal precedent has been set so that if you dissent against IUEC, it is ok to use a state board for "retalitory" and union personal vendetta purposes and the State of Illinois has endorsed and engaged in this corruption. To be held to standards that are NOT WRITTEN or in any code book on the planet is an act of CORRUPTION!!!!! It's all about the money and preserving the status quo!!!!!! Like I said the FIX WAS IN FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!

Vote 2012
Frank Fan

United States

#7495 Jul 5, 2012
Lynchie, you have been on this gay kick ever since you got out of jail for threatening Frank. I heard you like to wear a thong and dropped more than soap at the County facility. Lynchie you never were a man, you couldnt stand up to Frank enen if his hand were tield behing his back. I heard that Girl Scout troup 371 made you an honorary member because you were voted most feminent in Bollingbrook.
picken and dicken wrote:
who is going to the pig roast ? i heard and was told that frank and the mad gay mini cycle gang from chicago ridge is having a swap and drop meeting. and will be in there 4th of july mad gay biker dress, butt big bad ed da" poo is going as a gay rock o boom us gay fighter that is like a foo fighter with a pineapple up there ass, he will fit that part hands down.....and boyz who told you that pink rubber shower caps look good ? your mad gay bikers on mini cycles stop with the g.q. look just be thank full that aronld got up on two wheels this week...and out of his power chair. ride ride you gay rod pokes....ride.
Wondering

United States

#7498 Jul 5, 2012
On July 7, 2011 the Department of Labor submitted the 4100 pages of documents for an "in camera" review along with further declarations to provide the Court with sufficient information to decide whether the requested materials fall within Exemption 7(A). On July 11, 2011, Frank Christensen submitted a motion to ask the Court to release the Department of Labor's Declarations filed on July 7, 2011. On July 20, 2011 the Department of Labor submitted a motion to oppose Frank Christensen's motion to release the Department of Labor's Declaration. In that motion, the Department of Labor stated the reason why the declaration should not be released to the Plaintiffs'(Frank Christensen and Elevator Constructors Local 2) is because the declaration, "fully details the pending investigation, including the identification of the charges being investigated and the identification of informants".[18]
On August 17, 2011 in a Federal District Court ruling; Frank Christensen and Elevator Constructors Local 2; lost its FOIA lawsuit against the United States Department of Labor:
In the Memorandum and Order, United States District Court Judge Ruben Castillo ruled that he Grants the Department of Labor's motion for summary judgment and Denies Elevator Constructors Local 2 and Frank Christensen's motion for summary judgment and motion for disclosure. Judge Castillo stated, that Dept. of Labor District Director Mary Kebisek's 29-page declaration submitted in camera is specific, detailed and demonstrates that the withheld documents logically fall within Exemption 7(A). The declaration consists of:(1) an explanation of the complaints and allegations that led to the initiation of the criminal investigation; (2) a description of the pending criminal investigation; (3) a description of the closed civil investigations and how they relate to the pending criminal investigation; (4) an identification of the documents responsive to the Union's FOIA request; and (5) an explanation of how disclosure of those documents would harm the pending criminal investigation.
Kebisek highlights in detail the risk that disclosure of these documents would prematurely reveal the Department of Labor's evidence, as well as the nature, scope, direction and focus of its investigations. This, in turn could enable the targets-here, the Union, its officers, employers and employees-to destroy or alter the evidence or construct defenses. Releasing the withheld information could enable the Union, its officers, and employees to identify the witnesses and confidential informants assisting the Department of Labor in its investigations, raising the possibility of witness intimidations and harassment. Finally, the Court denies the Union's motion for disclosure of Kebisek's in camera declaration and any documents that were wrongfully withheld from the Union. As discussed above, the Court concludes that the requested documents were properly withheld by the Department. Additionally, the Court has determined that no portion of Kebisek's in camera declaration can be disclosed without revealing the information the Department of Labor seeks to protect.[19]

Has this been closed I don't think so
Democrats Corrupt

AOL

#7499 Jul 5, 2012
Who is under Criminal Investigation?

Douche bag frank thats who
man for the

Bolingbrook, IL

#7500 Jul 6, 2012
10,000 time frank is a beat off and frank fan you have got to be the biggest suck, or its you mini frank aka frank fan, in this heat i hope to get a fan, and a cool soda. frank just sit back and take it easy you can not get anyone any work, but you sure have a lot of bullshit to say...how is your fat ass bro? who said ? that lard will not fry in this heat there nuts....frank things will change and you little mini monster will get your day......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Fields Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court dates for Blue Island 31 min CASA 11
midlo pd chief 4 hr kid k 14
What do you think Markham needs most? 4 hr Ex Res 5
BIIP Priorities 6 hr CASA 32
the BIPD (Feb '10) 7 hr Anklet 72
How apathetic are the residents of Blue Island??? 8 hr In BI 38
Water bill 21 hr Midlo water 7

Olympia Fields Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance