3 men killed in separate weekend auto...

3 men killed in separate weekend auto accidents

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 13, 2006, titled 3 men killed in separate weekend auto accidents. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Two men died in weekend accidents in the suburbs, and a third was killed on the Eisenhower Expressway when his car flipped over on the shoulder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Antoinette Dykas

Decatur, IL

#1 Feb 14, 2006
David Hurt 46, one the the 3 men killed this weekend in auto accident is an unexplaimed death that is still under investigation.Investigators said there were no signs of breaking or skiding from the F10 pick up Hurt was driving and he did not have any drugs or alcohol in his system says police reports.Hurt had severe injuries and died in result of the massive injuries to his entire body. My thouhts and prayers go out to his family,who were awaiting his arrival to his new home in Arizona. Hurt stayed behind in Chicago to complete unfinshed contacts in his company he started here Chicago suburbs. David Hurt was a good husband,father,grandfather,bro ther,freind and neighbor and will be missed by many.
Billy

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2009
That is sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympia Fields Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace Hardware coming soon? 5 hr Say Whaaaat 3
Who are you electing for Hazel Crest Mayor? 5 hr Frustrated 11
What is Lisa Madigan doing about all the murder... 7 hr Madigan Legacy 10
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 15 hr We All See the Truth 343
Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12) 15 hr Change is needed 218
Homeland Security at 119th and Irving 20 hr Fake News 5
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) Sat Silly Talk 118

Olympia Fields Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olympia Fields Mortgages