high speed chase in graham,kills 2

high speed chase in graham,kills 2

Posted in the Olney Forum

gsparky61

Olney, TX

#1 Jan 22, 2010
anyone know why these people were running from police,and who they were? i have heard the names christy taylor,and some guy from austin?

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2010
The high speed chase was in a residential neighborhood in Olney. All 3 were fatally injured in the accident, from what I understand. Hearsay only, but I've heard that the two young men were from the Olney area and young lady was from Graham (supposedly, her last name was Taylor). In all the gossip mill rumors going around, nobody seems to know who they were or what they were doing....bad deal.
bigdeezy011

Monroe, LA

#3 Jan 22, 2010
Does anyone know what happened exactly?
dale

New Buffalo, MI

#4 Jan 23, 2010
http://www.kauz.com/news/local/82435407.html
dont know much more im in michican but cody is my cousin

“equality for all Malaysian”

Since: Jan 10

Muskogee, OK

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Maybe they were caught stealing a car or caught smoking weed. It's pretty common in the States, no big deal.
Jamaals Wife

Austin, TX

#6 Jan 23, 2010
Jamaal Shantell Jenkins Was one of the Deceased. He is my Husband. No one knows the true story ,but the police, the ones in the car, and God!
gsparky61 wrote:
anyone know why these people were running from police,and who they were? i have heard the names christy taylor,and some guy from austin?
Jamaals Wife

Austin, TX

#7 Jan 23, 2010
Please pray for the families of the injured and deceased that were in the car
bigdeezy011

Monroe, LA

#8 Jan 23, 2010
Jaamal' wife...Wat is your name..
gsparky61

Olney, TX

#9 Jan 23, 2010
Jamaals Wife wrote:
Jamaal Shantell Jenkins Was one of the Deceased. He is my Husband. No one knows the true story ,but the police, the ones in the car, and God!
<quoted text>
so sorry for ur loss
lolstory

Lubbock, TX

#10 Jan 26, 2010
haha ole jamal got what's coming to him. you run from the law and endanger others lifes with no regard. That's what happens
Melissa Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Jan 26, 2010
What a poop head. No one deserves to die in such a tragedy. Sure they should not have been running from the law AND endangering other's lives but get real. Your comments hurt others. Does that make the tragedy less tragic?
Observer

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Jan 28, 2010
All of you people are fools ,you know that don't you ?Shit happenes.
Melissa Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs, CO

#14 Jan 28, 2010
Damn, where did you go to school, Petrolia, Electra, Henrietta????? Your grammar and spelling stinks!!!!!!!!!!
jody carter

Hobbs, NM

#15 Mar 4, 2010
jamaal jenkisn jennifer taylor and my brother codie carter
andrea jenkins

Austin, TX

#16 Jul 27, 2010
lolstory wrote:
haha ole jamal got what's coming to him. you run from the law and endanger others lifes with no regard. That's what happens
God don't like ugly your time will come
Jody Carter

Crossroads, NM

#17 Aug 31, 2010
El Gordo 55 wrote:
The high speed chase was in a residential neighborhood in Olney. All 3 were fatally injured in the accident, from what I understand. Hearsay only, but I've heard that the two young men were from the Olney area and young lady was from Graham (supposedly, her last name was Taylor). In all the gossip mill rumors going around, nobody seems to know who they were or what they were doing....bad deal.
Jammal Jenkins was a family friend im not sure who the girl was but the 3rd person was my brother Codie Knight from Olney. Jamal and the girl were pronounced dead at the scene brother was critically injured and is doing fine now
corrella

Mountain View, AR

#18 Aug 31, 2010
Cooler heads need to prevail. Please don't be so reactionary. This is a difficult time for the families.
dkk

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2011
Jamaal jenkins was my cousin ik the full story because I'm friend with the one who survived and to the one that said he should have died come see me and I will beat the living crap out of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon 2010 farts 934
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
Looking for male sexting partner (Nov '14) Jun '15 Ratman383 6
brandy garza May '15 heavenly 3
News Liquor Still Won't Be Sold in Olney City Limits (Nov '08) Feb '15 chris 6
Looking for info on Bobby Henderson Jan '15 Looking in Texas 1
Christine Lowe Thompson Snow (Mar '14) Jan '15 Olney friend 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages