Dustin Heard and Blackwater

Dustin Heard and Blackwater

Posted in the Olney Forum

bobby w

San Angelo, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2008
Has anyone heard anything about Dustin and the Blackwater killings in Iraq. Is he still in jail or is he out on bond. The Olney Enterprise needs to do a story on him and talk to all the people that know him. I have known him most of his life and what they say he did is not right, he is a really good man.
shadesofpurple

Olney, TX

#2 Jan 18, 2009
What is this about? Dustin Heard, Stacey's son? Can someone tell me what happened? please!
bobby w

San Angelo, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2009
If you do not listen to the news, google the name Dustin Heard and it will tell the story of the alleged killing of Iraq people by Blackwater guards about a year or two ago. Dustin Heard worked for Blackwater and was one of the six that are going to be crucified by the American Govt. for doing a good job for our country. If you look at the picture on the google page you will see that he is our Dustin Heard that was raised in Olney.
txpatriot

San Angelo, TX

#4 Mar 9, 2009
wow i just saw this. i went to highschool with dustin. crazy.

Since: Mar 09

Megargel

#5 Apr 8, 2009
Saw on the news that the prosecution could not match the bullets that were used with the guns that blackwater was using that day. We all knew that these charges were a hoax and the hodgies were lying about blackwater shooting them. It was their own people. Cannot believe Arabs when it comes to Americans.
txlowbrow

San Angelo, TX

#6 Apr 10, 2009
macsway wrote:
Saw on the news that the prosecution could not match the bullets that were used with the guns that blackwater was using that day. We all knew that these charges were a hoax and the hodgies were lying about blackwater shooting them. It was their own people. Cannot believe Arabs when it comes to Americans.
I think they word you're looking for is Haji's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katelynn harris Apr 17 guess who 2
Debbie Carter (Dec '12) Dec '17 Uncle Tom 4
News Donnie Hodson (Oct '08) Sep '17 Bridget 4
Chief Roberts (Sep '17) Sep '17 Mary Richards 1
Looking (Aug '17) Aug '17 Worried 1
Looking (Aug '17) Aug '17 Worried 1
News He dared to help students (May '09) Mar '17 misalovesdakota 3

Olney Jobs

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages