officer jackson lawsuit

officer jackson lawsuit

Posted in the Olney Forum

former olneyite

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2010
wondering what the opinon is of the Former Officer Jackson Law suit.... I have heard many different things and since I am from there and never met the man I am just wondering what kind of person he was. Was he fair? did he do his job? what did he actually do???
Ricky

Bowie, TX

#2 Jul 26, 2010
What's the lawsuit for?
Fed Up in Olney

Olney, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2010
As a person who lives in Olney...I am glad he is gone...
Olney resident as well

Olney, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2010
Fed Up in Olney wrote:
As a person who lives in Olney...I am glad he is gone...
I can honestly say I am glad he is gone as well..I had dealings with him several times and he was all about helping you until your back was turned then it was all over..he was a very unprofessional.
former olneyite

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2010
Well i keep reading the olney paper and i dont see how the police department is any better with out him. I guess the question is was it him or was he being told to do stupid stuff by his boss... I mean reading the paper today I can see where Davis would be incompetent and throw stuff on other people. It sounds to me like the problem with the police department is the Chief. I just wonder if it was jackson, or was he trying to cover for the obvious in ability of the Chief. Anyway I dont live there anymore so it doesnt really affect me. OPINIONS???
Heisworthless

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 22, 2010
He is a waste of space and oxygen and will be until the day he's gone. I'm sure he reads this an may even be posting to see what people think of him. You (Jackson) are worthless and karma is a great thing. You will get what you deserve one day. You screwed over to many people and you and your former chief did not ever follow procedures set by the state and violated several peoples civil rights and now youre trying to sue because yours were violated. You should have thought of the reprocusions before you did whatever you wanted and thought that you were untouchable. You shouldn't have even been allowe to be an officer after your arrest for lying to an officer. Your word means nothing. You lie and think you're good at it and can get away with it. Enjoy your life serving small towns because you can't get a real job because your a short round worthless "officer".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donnie Hodson (Oct '08) Sep '17 Bridget 4
Chief Roberts Sep '17 Mary Richards 1
Looking Aug '17 Worried 1
Looking Aug '17 Worried 1
Debbie Carter (Dec '12) May '17 Steve 3
News He dared to help students (May '09) Mar '17 misalovesdakota 3
News Best-selling author gets trolled at high school... (Feb '17) Feb '17 PushPhartsx 1

Olney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages