Olney PD gets drug dog

Jul 14, 2010 Read more: Olney Enterprise 25

Olney Police Department welcomed a brand new member to the force on Wednesday, June 30.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heisworthless

Fowler, IL

#21 Oct 27, 2010
I also feel that info on Mrs. Wright is wrong considering that her lastname wasn't Wright until 2 years ago.
Ms Chef

Wichita Falls, TX

#22 Oct 27, 2010
What about the drug dog?
Fed Up in Olney

Olney, TX

#23 Nov 14, 2010
Goodness...this is really getting good.....
Quanah is cursed

Van Nuys, CA

#24 Mar 19, 2011
Ms Chef wrote:
What about the drug dog?
It is probably the one that our great sheriff gave away when he was elected. It was only a few years old and done found his weight in drugs and money. One good thing about this place though is we are apparently drug free cause noone ever gets arrested. Dont ever move to this dump. Oops,its not a dump anymore because the EPA came and shut our dump down because of illegal burning.Now we are considered an open dump because we have nowhere to put our trash.
i am him

Lindale, TX

#25 Sep 19, 2013
well just got told about this little website.... pdh.... prob should check ur details. Never been arrested.... had some cuffs on me one time..but... never been in jail. It wasnt my JOB to be popular..hold folks accountable for their actions.. thats my job. Seems like i did my job,seems like you are one of 2 officers that got in trouble. One of ya I couldnt help, the other I tried and even refused to make statements. Ya boy randall pushed the issue and wanted ya gone.. I worked in Denton County S.O. think it was 200 officers, thats a pretty good size department. Personal reasons i left. Look at my arrest vs convictions rate...I didnt make up stuff to charge folks with...if it was arrestable...it got arrested... The Oath of Office says.... to enforce all laws of the state of texas, city of olney and the united states with out prejudice or bias. Argument over.. nothing else to be said..... Move on with your life.. and take some responsibility for YOUR actions and judge yourself by those actions!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fart Smoke 633
Looking for male sexting partner Mar '15 clint blackfoot 5
News Liquor Still Won't Be Sold in Olney City Limits (Nov '08) Feb '15 chris 6
Looking for info on Bobby Henderson Jan '15 Looking in Texas 1
Christine Lowe Thompson Snow (Mar '14) Jan '15 Olney friend 3
News Debra Lynn Baker Parole Review (Feb '08) Dec '14 Becky Sternadel 69
More from around the web

Olney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]