Olney PD gets drug dog

Jul 14, 2010 Full story: Olney Enterprise 25

Olney Police Department welcomed a brand new member to the force on Wednesday, June 30.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Top Dog

Christoval, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Someone needs to check out the history of Olney chief of Police Randall Davis. Back in 2006, Davis committed prejury in a divorce case in Mills County. What he stated under oath, wasn't what the lawyers presented to the court.

Davis's cousin was involved in a nasty custody case. He stated false statements during his time on the hot seat. Lawyer Dana Smith, produced document's proving Davis was lying under oath.

Davis, Liked to have died when the document's were entered as evidence! There is NO honestly to this man. Again how many wife's has he had! Check the court record's and you will figure it out!
Concerned

Olney, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2010
TOP Dog, yes it seems he has lied under oath other times as well. He has some folks quite charmed while others of us are disgusted. I would love more info. may call Mills County Clerk see what I can dig up
Crooked Cop

Christoval, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2010
I have recently found out that Davis, was a puppet on a string with the Luling P.D. a yes man. The public had NO respect for him. Never had the nuts to stand-up.

It seems funny he didn't last long with Lexington P.D. either. It may take a little time to see what he's about. The court record's at the county clerk's office in Mills county are public record.

Also, There is proof that what he stated under Oath isn't what he had written on a Government Document concerning another Police Officer. Davis also signed this Document!

He has NO business in Law-Enforcement, certainly not a Chief running a Department. He could have lost his License if someone had pushed it. By the way, It's probably not to late!

Check August 2005 & December 7, 2006 record's with Davis having given testimony on these date's.
Looking

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2010
Court records are indeed public, but have to have a docket number or case number to get the info. Or least the clients name at Dana Smiths office. The guard has changed in the District Clerks office since these hearings. Smiths office kinda remembers this, but with out clients name cannot recall the specific details. With a court case more info could be forth coming. I know what he is about I just can't prove it.
Fed Up in Olney

Olney, TX

#5 Jul 20, 2010
would like to get more info..I will personally go search the court house..anymore history out there of Randall Davis history..when was he in Luling and Lexington.. contact fedupinolney@yahoo.com
private dick-head

Olney, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2010
I'll let all of you in on a little secret, and this is it...PublicData.com Forget all the hard work at the courthouses! You guys are talking about Davis, but Jackson was even worse. Through PubData, I found out that he also filed a false report with a peace officer around Waco a few years back. But there's more. That female officer was given a Minor In Poss. of alcohol a little over a year ago, maybe close to 2 years ago down around New Braunfels!!!

Since: Oct 10

Olney, TX

#7 Oct 13, 2010
That is ridiculous! The female officer in Olney is in her 30's. How could she have gotten a Minor in Possession charge 2 years ago? Check your facts PDH.
former olneyite

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Oct 14, 2010
Wow...PDH seems to have some facts mixed up. I believe that the female is in fact in her early 30's. Jackson as far as I can find out NEVER lived in waco or any were around it. HUMM??? PDH.......me thinks you got an ax to grind and your just "trying' to get stuff started. Now dont get me wrong, Davis is a Horriable leader, and i just found out that he is going to be leaving Olney and going to winters PD. I know they will be happy to have him and from what I have heard Olney officers will be glad to get rid of him. PDH....I dont know if ya know or not, but....Public data has some outdated and wrong information. You might want to find out some more info before you start posting stuff....I read that Jackson has filed a lawsuit...you dont wanna get involved in that...Slander is said..libel is written....
former olneyite

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Oct 14, 2010
One more thing...if jackson doesnt work there anymore....what does it matter anyway??? little obsessed are we???

Since: Oct 10

Olney, TX

#10 Oct 14, 2010
PDH is a little stupid more like it. He got all his facts wrong.
Heisworthless

Newark, NJ

#11 Oct 14, 2010
It's a fact that Jackson was arrested. I have paperwork from the court where he was arrested. He was arrested by campus police.
olneyite

Olney, TX

#12 Oct 15, 2010
private dick-head wrote:
I'll let all of you in on a little secret, and this is it...PublicData.com Forget all the hard work at the courthouses! You guys are talking about Davis, but Jackson was even worse. Through PubData, I found out that he also filed a false report with a peace officer around Waco a few years back. But there's more. That female officer was given a Minor In Poss. of alcohol a little over a year ago, maybe close to 2 years ago down around New Braunfels!!!
Cool considering I am in my thirties. Thought you had to be a minor for a MIP but what would I know.
olneyite

Olney, TX

#13 Oct 15, 2010
Cool considering I am in my thirties, thought you had to be a minor for a MIP but some people know everything.
olneyite

Olney, TX

#14 Oct 15, 2010
Sounds like someone needs to check their facts before opening their mouths.
former olneyite

Denton, TX

#15 Oct 15, 2010
Well...like i said before...what does it matter anyway???? he is not working in olney anymore...and besides...its not like anything can be done and since tcleose and the state says after 10 years ya can be a cop...guess..you can..... OHH he isworthless....are u a little obsessed??? I mean you spent money to find out?? come on man.....is it really THAT important to find out about someone. Do you not have better things to do with your time?? I forgot you live in olney...were the chances are better than half your UNEMPLOYED or on Disability...and draining the general public of their tax money..Or that you are so obsessed with Jackson that you are consumed by it. I bet you can tell us all his birthday,what color he likes,what his favorite food is,when he pooped last and for the most part...his body type...Guess you are what is called a Stalker...hope it works out for ya...
Heisworthless

Bronx, NY

#16 Oct 15, 2010
Im not from nor do I live in Olney. And Im sure I make twice wahat you make. He is just an ass that thought he could rule Olney like a king. Once someone else came in and was liked better he screwed them over. But like you said,he is gone and soon randall will be as well. What you need to realize as a "former" olneyite is that they are corrupt and will do anything to screw anyone and that is why I have the info that I do.
former olneyite

United States

#17 Oct 16, 2010
Well let me put holes all in that one. First you obviously have been in for atleast a significant amount of time. If you did not ever live there I dont believe you would know the Chief's first name. Second You would not know who Jackson was and would careless. If I was a guessing person and I am....i would say you are one of two officers that were dismissed for criminal charges while Jackson was there. I have those papers as well...like i said earlier I go back to olney about 2 times a month for my family. As far as making 2 times what I do....not unless your my boss....see I am a engineer and work for Bell aero in the metro and seeing as I believe you are one of those two officers I would say you are not making 2 times what I am. As far as being liked better??? what are we 8 again??? when did being a police officer become a contest of popularity? I am not saying he was angel because he was not, but, I also know that while he was there all his arrests were above board and were never questioned. Randall's on the other hand....always questioned. Now as far as your other comments about him not ever being able to work for a "big" department....ya might wanna check that info.... I think Denton county is pretty big. Before you start throwing stones and making accusations find out why he left the metroplex and came to a little town for the first time? I dont know why but I am sure there is a reason. Not trying to piss ya offf...but you really sound like a person with an ax to grind.....
Heisworthless

Bronx, NY

#18 Oct 16, 2010
I would say that coming to Olney twice a month for family doesn't make you an expert on Jackson at all. Why are you so stuck on him? You sure know alot about him as well so Im thinking you should not refer to me as a stalker when obviously you're looking into him as well. As far as randalls name, it's in every article online involving the police department.
private d-head

Olney, TX

#19 Oct 25, 2010
Olneyite wrote:
That is ridiculous! The female officer in Olney is in her 30's. How could she have gotten a Minor in Possession charge 2 years ago? Check your facts PDH.
Like I said... PublicData.com has the actual report on the website! This is straight from the arresting agency
olneyite

Olney, TX

#20 Oct 26, 2010
Hey there have you ever heard of slander. Do you seriously have nothing better to do than write lies about other people, really you need to get a life. If you want to know if the officers were arrested why don't you go to the PD and ask them. Where is your proof just because some stupid web site says so. That is the biggest load of crap. Considering I am 33yrs old I find getting a PI for alcohol 2 yrs ago pretty hard to believe. You really need to find something better to do with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for male sexting partner 7 hr clint blackfoot 5
Liquor Still Won't Be Sold in Olney City Limits (Nov '08) Feb 17 chris 6
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Looking for info on Bobby Henderson Jan 31 Looking in Texas 1
Christine Lowe Thompson Snow (Mar '14) Jan '15 Olney friend 3
Debra Lynn Baker Parole Review (Feb '08) Dec '14 Becky Sternadel 69
Olney Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web