Have you had a bad church experience?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blessed

United States

#46 Dec 1, 2012
People wake up,God is in your hearts.The money these churches collect don't go to GOD.ASK FOR PROOF HOW THEY GIVEN THIS MONEY TO GOD.WHY DOSE GOD WANT MONEY.FOR WHAT.IF HE REALLY WANTED IT,GOD CAN JUST TAKE IT.Churches work for the government,LARGE SCAM.THAT 50,000 THEY WAS BLESSED WITH CAME FROM THE GOVERNMENT.HOUSES,CARS,NICE CLOTHES.THE CHURCHES JOB IS TO KEEP US COME DOWN.SO WE DON'T FORCES ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING. POLICE,FBI,AND PASTORS ALL ONE.PEOPLE STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT COLOR YOU ARE,COME TOGATHER AS ONE WITH LOVE.WE ALL KNOW THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN,BECAUSE YOU ALL PUT MONEY BEFORE GOD,IS THE DEVIL WINNING.NOT!!!!
Georgia Bulldogs

Lancaster, IL

#47 Dec 1, 2012
blessed wrote:
People wake up,God is in your hearts.The money these churches collect don't go to GOD.ASK FOR PROOF HOW THEY GIVEN THIS MONEY TO GOD.WHY DOSE GOD WANT MONEY.FOR WHAT.IF HE REALLY WANTED IT,GOD CAN JUST TAKE IT.Churches work for the government,LARGE SCAM.THAT 50,000 THEY WAS BLESSED WITH CAME FROM THE GOVERNMENT.HOUSES,CARS,NICE CLOTHES.THE CHURCHES JOB IS TO KEEP US COME DOWN.SO WE DON'T FORCES ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING. POLICE,FBI,AND PASTORS ALL ONE.PEOPLE STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT COLOR YOU ARE,COME TOGATHER AS ONE WITH LOVE.WE ALL KNOW THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN,BECAUSE YOU ALL PUT MONEY BEFORE GOD,IS THE DEVIL WINNING.NOT!!!!
Drink more Kool-Aid !!!
Jesse Ventura

Claremont, IL

#48 Dec 1, 2012
All churches are cults:

Catholics are the worst because of their stand on birth control and they have the most money which goes untaxed.

Mormons are next because of their business practices and their immense wealth goes untaxed also.

Scientologists and Jehovah's Witnesses and protestants and Islam etc. are all cults also.

Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weakminded people..........

Jesse Ventura
Georgia Bulldogs

Lancaster, IL

#49 Dec 1, 2012
Negative. Morons are the #1 cult in the U.S. of A.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aiia/aiia-t...

Uga says, "Go Bulldogs!!"
Uga

Newton, IL

#50 Dec 2, 2012
I used to stutter real bad as a kid. I hated to read bible verses and be in the Christmas program every year because people would laugh at me. Guess those times turned me against going to church. I don't go to church today for that very reason. I would get up and leave if the pastor called on me to testify. Just as soon save what little coin I have and stay in my hideout.

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#51 Dec 2, 2012
No one should ever hate to read a bible verse..

I once attended a church where the pastors wife thought she could sing.... Oh my !!. That woman couldn't carry a tune in a bucket... She was a provocative dresser and wore more makeup than Tammy Faye Baker ,, in fact she made Tammy look attractive....
Uga

Newton, IL

#52 Dec 2, 2012
ESADAH wrote:
No one should ever hate to read a bible verse..
I once attended a church where the pastors wife thought she could sing.... Oh my !!. That woman couldn't carry a tune in a bucket... She was a provocative dresser and wore more makeup than Tammy Faye Baker ,, in fact she made Tammy look attractive....
O.K. I'll rephrase it for you esadah. I could not read bible verses outloud in front of people because I stuttered. People would laugh at me. Therefor I hated the fact people laughed at a poor dumb kid stuttering out bible verses.

You would of hated it also.

Glad I could be here for you to pick at as O'Neill has seemed to have given it a rest.

Have a nice night..

“Mind over Matter”

Location hidden

#53 Dec 3, 2012
I apologize if i offended you..

I understood what you meant and i was not picking on you.. I meant that i felt sorry for you..
Jason

Euless, TX

#54 Nov 7, 2013
Green acres baptist church in Tyler tx is a fraud.
Shelley

Mesquite, TX

#56 Nov 7, 2013
You should not look to churches but to God as your answer. People will always always always fail you- they run churches.

“Mind over Matter”

Location hidden

#58 Nov 10, 2013
Never look to a fake preacher wearing a toupee.. Vanity ??..
Lourdes Marshall

Norcross, GA

#59 Feb 15, 2015
Potential church in all locations only want your money... Look at the Lead pastors shoes and jewelry and how he bails after a service. Like he IS THE Pope. Yes Gramling..., talking bout u. Look at his shoes & jewelry while people are homeless..... LiKe me. Go to a smaller group, these people are all about the $$$$$
Winner

Marion, IL

#60 Feb 16, 2015
Spend your money on lottery tickets. :)
mel

Grande Prairie, Canada

#61 Jun 8, 2015
Yes my husband left a church and they think we're coming back but we are not. I don't think people get no for a answer.
Anonymousneedhel p

Mcgaheysville, VA

#62 Aug 18, 2015
Beast, almost you said matches with my problems: Here is a church rating i tried to give, but they won't let me post it at all without violating my privacy by trying to force me to signup

Part 1
This is a church review for Harrisonburg, Va's Presbyterian Cov church (note this is all factual and i don't go around lying about people or churchs and i don't even know why anyone would ignore, neglect, or harm me when i wanted to join a church to disprove the rumors and lies going around about me started by some panicky misinformed judgmental people who assumed the worst about me when they didn't even get to know the real me and they used very little info to judge me and then ignored my attempts to explain everything so i have told a lot of people about it and yet noone will help me and if i wasn't so poor and had a lot of money i would sue and jail some people. I already been victimized a lot after what they did to me in 2011 and after they did psych and legal harm bs to me, i had a lot of bad luck and think that they cursed me and anyone they know in my family a lot! Such as unrelated and uninvolved nonchurch members: 1 man raped me, several people threatened me, and several sexually harassed me as i try to find another bf/love/someone to marry and breed with!)!
Note: Btw, if you cannot or "don't feel like" or "don't have time" to read all of this, then please see a therapist for ADD a real serous very common mental illness. I have add, but i make effort to read a lot and i am sick and tired of the fools who don't even try to read a lot.
Right after welcoming me with loving caring arms in Dec 2010, those who invited me turned around and hurt me and broke my heart over delusional paranoia over my gens even though they are in reality good and almost killed myself over it multiple times after almost starving to death, because members of the church denied and violated my rights, insulted my family and their genes, falsely accused me of petty verbal thought crimes or 'minority report"-type lawbreaking and don't make me feel welcome, because the church don't want to get involved and it is because of disability and their paranoia.
I need to be baptised, but still trying to find a local church since i have no ride anymore to New Beginnings, because one of Pres Cov's member's friends ripped me off! The Pres Cov seems to think it is ok to force disabled women to go attend another church against their will and force abortions, a psycho redhead told me about it, but i don't know which church does it, but i ain't going to stay silent anymore about what Pres Cov did to me and i mean no harm to the church, but until they standup for the rights of outsiders or newcomers, i have every reason to complain about how they don't care about me or my rights and allowed a few female members to talk me out of joining and they tried to get me to do other things or attend another church against my will when i wanted to join and that violated my rights, because some members mistaken me for a Buddhist or other "evil" religion when i am a real christian and noone would even try to help accommodate me so i cannot go without being afraid of jail by some paranoid members and all i need is someone to make sure that those members don't try to hurt me or falsely accuse me of any more crimes that i didn't commit and i am trying to avoid more bs psychological and legal abuse and don't want them to hurt me and my family psychologically or medically anymore.
Anonymousneedhel p

Mcgaheysville, VA

#63 Aug 18, 2015
Part 2: Church review: Pres Cov:(some words removed because of stupid word limit)

I also blame the church for all the bad luck going on in my family, because of hate that some paranoid members have for my poor angry depressed unhealthy poor family because of irrational fears with no physical harm to them and all they do is make my family angry at me (victim blaming), fighting in the family, and suffering worsening health problems including stress, ptsd, etc; i am trying to get help! A few people told me and hinted that Pres Cov supports eugenics by being against marital and reproductive rights to breed for the disabled or i'd be married and pregnant with first or 2nd (and a relative and babies when i should have been first! Members insulted my niece and nephew by calling me schizo and implied that i have bad genes and if got pregnant i'd need to abort when there is no schizo in my family! They implied that none of my 4 siblings should breed and don't want our good genes in their family!) by now and a few members of the church know about it, but don't care about me, refuse to help me or get involved, because some powerful people there have psychologically injured me seriously i have ptsd and am going to take legal actions if the church does not get involved, because i witnessed members breaking laws and violating my hippa, civil, human, privacy, and other rights. I developed worsening mental illness and ptsd thanks to their abuse! I even reported those people for multiple unethical and illegal behavior i witnessed them doing!
Pres Cov may remove/may challenge any reports against them online and must let me use the internet to be able to obtain another bf, have babies, access info and websites i need, find help for my problems, find another church, and etc if they want to challenge my claims legally. I use the internet for everything and am not able to meet healthy skinny good people offline, because of disabilities, my family won't help me meet people or get dates or do anything offline, am poor, i don't know anyone locally, don't trust strangers at all because i was raped, threatened, assaulted, and have no friends offline, and cannot always use the phone. The church members even made my online portfolio with my files disappear without my permission after they gave me an infected usb drive that wiped almost my entire machine in 2011 before they lied about me to authorities when i didn't do anything to them i was arguing with a relative and accidentally sent it to them carbon copy to them and they involved someone that was never emailed, and several police were tipped off know some of it. I am too poor!
I hope that someone will help me, i can't just sit everyday with flashbacks of the good/bad that the church did to me and struggle with finding help. I want rights of the disabled respected, my record cleaned, and rights restored. I didn't do anything wrong and i get victim blamed and yet the church just ignored me and listened to lies of their pro-eugenics cronies! If i could sue i would. I'm sick of the victim blame and i am sick of being psychologically and legally abused (legal abuse syndrome/las). I am trying to get help legally and psychologically so i can cure my ptsd/las. Glad i am not a schizo, but i understand my enemies now and even come to hate bad gene trash and only want to breed with sane people, because bullying harmed me so much that i have become a a bit of a hater and refuse to associate with schizos. If you cannot defeat your bullies soon enough, you "join them"/become a hater too, but that doesn't mean that i am ok with abortion (i am extremely antiabortion, even antimostbc) or that i think that disabled all should be allowed to breed or marry if they want to and noone legally should be allowed to deny them marital or reproductive rights/children without mediation before anyone should be allowed to break off any engagement.
1 more part: part 3 ->
Anonymousneedhel p

Mcgaheysville, VA

#64 Aug 18, 2015
Part 3: Church Review:

People shouldn't be allowed to breakup when there is marriage plans without paying the victim or heartbroken person a lot of money to bribe them into agreeing to breakup and they do stuff like that in Thailand but not in the slutty liberal rubbish USA. But in USA we have a lot of Freedom of speech rights that make Thailand barbaric/unconstitutional rubbish, so don't go to Thailand if you like to talk about ANYTHING! USA has more rights than the majority of countries on earth, which is one reason why i have no passport yet, but i still want/plan to visit some foreign countries someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tasha french (Jul '15) Aug 6 just asking 6
Kelsey Leathers Jul 29 Cats away 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
Natasha wibbenmeyer ? (Jun '15) Jul '16 Realmom 7
Burrow's Cave, Anyone? (Apr '14) Jun '16 Kid 2
Where has all the time went? May '16 JrFromNoble 3
Sexual Predator on the loose in Richland County (Oct '10) Apr '16 Lulu 273

Olney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages