Tugboat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Over on the ODM guest book. Ulrich made the mistake and signed his usual smug post with the "Rev Calfkiller Vet" then posted as the Rev. again but used perfect spelling. Had that joker figured out all along.
seessengood

Browns, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

omg i just looked at it.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Razors Edge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Tugboat wrote:
Over on the ODM guest book. Ulrich made the mistake and signed his usual smug post with the "Rev Calfkiller Vet" then posted as the Rev. again but used perfect spelling. Had that joker figured out all along.
Wat to go Tugboat!!! Had me wondering also if the two were not the same.
Voodoo Queen New Orleens

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

No, he created a new ID. Ulrich's name is Mike Grether. I've known him for over 40 years. He lives in Dallas. Calfie lives in Rafetown. They are two different people.

And calfie is the preferable of the two. Grether is a snake but calfie seems to be more honest.
Voodoo Queen New Orleens

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Grether wants you to think that he is Calfie. He modeled his Ulrich character after caffie.

And he will continue to try stuff. This is what he does. This is all he has to do. The wife has him on a VERY short leash and I bashed his stupid vocabulary so he had to think of something new. So he's trying to steal caffy's personna. But caffy will come on there, figure it out and bad mouth him. Wait for it.
Voodoo Queen New Orleens

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Nope. Ya'll are, I'm saying this as nicely as possible, NEWBIES. Grether and I used to be pals in HS. Then he went nuts and has alienated everyone of his old friends. We all know him and know what a two timer he turned into.

Some of us have history back to 1972 with this dork. Trust me, he and Calfkiller are NOT the same guy.
Voodoo Queen New Orleens

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

And my sister back in Noble knows Calfkiller. She and her hubs have hoisted a few with Caffie at St. Marie in the pub that he always talks about.
seessengood

Browns, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

elise...i've NEVER thought they were two people. I've often thought 'calfie' was a put-on. my ladyfriend who used to post there (and whose posts are now never put up) thought the same thing and she said so...about that time, they stopped putting up her posts.

So, what...did ulrich make a new ID identical to calfie's? How did that happen. why does he have such status there?
Voodoo Queen New Orleens

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Naw. My sister knows Caffie. He is pretty much what you read. Ulrich is a guy named Grether. I used to post there too but the editor thought my stuff was INSIPID and stopped posting it. He did continue to post grether's and shorty doughertry's attacks on me. he seemed to be amused at the slander also. i saved a bunch of his crappola too where he posted that he had complete editing authority and only posted what he thought was OK. i would tell him that some of us were enjoying some of the humor, that's when he told me that my stuff was INSIPID and it began to never appear....so crap on him too. but he did like grether's hate speak and dorty's slams on me which were blatant slander by every definition of the word. a bunch of us looked it up. i think he gets the kicks out of people getting mad and not being able to retaliate on him too. kinda sicko. but whatever.

i always thought it would be humorous if a group brought a class action suit against the ODM or gatehouse media for the editor letting all that be published to the web...but now they go in and delete the posts so you need a computer expert to prove they were there

i wonder if grether will ever show his slimy nose over here since it's been stated that there is a posse waiting to kill him over here. it's the same in olney. folks check to see if he ever shows up. they will shang hai him for sure!

i was busy doing other things and kind of fell away from the guestbook. I have found so many friends and cousins on facebook and have caught up on everyones babies and grand babies and dogs and cats and vacations!
seessengood

Browns, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

dogs, cats and vacations are important.

my dog is asleep on my footstool right now, enjoying the a/c.
ODM Editor Mark Allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

"i think he gets the kicks out of people getting mad and not being able to retaliate on him too. kinda sicko. but whatever."

I get no enjoyment out of making people mad, nor from making them happy. I derive no pleasure whatsoever from our Community Blog. Anyone is free to post anything there.

"i always thought it would be humorous if a group brought a class action suit against the ODM or gatehouse media for the editor letting all that be published to the web."

The only humorous part would be when the judge threw it out instantly due to being a suit filed against constitutional freedoms.
ODM Editor Mark Allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

"I used to post there too but the editor thought my stuff was INSIPID and stopped posting it. He did continue to post grether's and shorty doughertry's attacks on me."

I should state for the record that after many months of checking pending posts every waking hour, literally every five minutes sometimes throughout the evening at home and weekends, I began to get testy. I was also charged with attempting to maintain some sort of civility on the board, which was like trying to keep a jumbo jet in the air after the engines fail by waving my arms in the air.

Now that people can just post on their, I am in immeasurably better humor.
Voodoo Queen New Orleens

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

ODM Editor Mark Allen wrote:
"I used to post there too but the editor thought my stuff was INSIPID and stopped posting it. He did continue to post grether's and shorty doughertry's attacks on me."
I should state for the record that after many months of checking pending posts every waking hour, literally every five minutes sometimes throughout the evening at home and weekends, I began to get testy. I was also charged with attempting to maintain some sort of civility on the board, which was like trying to keep a jumbo jet in the air after the engines fail by waving my arms in the air.
Now that people can just post on their, I am in immeasurably better humor.
Sorry Mark. We still love you. Do you still have that stupid doll I made?
Voodoo Queen New Orleens

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

"i think he gets the kicks out of people getting mad and not being able to retaliate on him too. kinda sicko. but whatever."
I get no enjoyment out of making people mad, nor from making them happy. I derive no pleasure whatsoever from our Community Blog. Anyone is free to post anything there.
"i always thought it would be humorous if a group brought a class action suit against the ODM or gatehouse media for the editor letting all that be published to the web."
The only humorous part would be when the judge threw it out instantly due to being a suit filed against constitutional freedoms.
I wonder about that fine line of freedom of the press and actual slander. Is that why the tabloids get away with so much poo?
ODM Editor Mark Allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

The Supreme Court decided some decades ago that different standards of libel apply to public figures.

The editor action figure survived for quite awhile, but during a massive office cleaning before conducting interviews, he met an ignominious end.
seessengood

Browns, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

elise, by chance did you make a voodoo doll for the esteemed editor?

Because as snippy as he's been to me on this site, I might be interested in you creating another.
ODM Editor Mark Allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

I apologize for any perceived snippiness. I am quite terse, which could be confused with snippy.

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

I apologize for any perceived snippiness. I am quite terse, which could be confused with snippy.
Ain't no rocker like an old punk rocker.

Hell Mark...you're establishment now...you can sing protest songs against yourself.

I bet you do rest easier not having to sort through all that crap on the guestbook/community blog.

Peace out.
seessengood

Browns, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Okay. I'm an easy old coot to get along with. Apology accepted, and thanks.
Goose Nibbler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

I seriously doubt if the Psycho Path will show
up here ... reason is that he knows we will
immediately identify a Post showing from the
Dallas area. There is no way you can hide
the ISP location. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Olney Forum right now

Search the Olney Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Disclosure Publisher Jack Howser Admits He Jack... (Jul '10) 14 min Billy Mac 35
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Thread removal 12 hr Billy Mac 273
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sat Be kuel 505
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
•••
•••
•••
Olney Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Olney Jobs

•••