BJO II caught sexting minors

BJO II caught sexting minors

Posted in the Olney Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Long Arm Of The Law

Olney, IL

#1 Feb 2, 2013
We would like to address the issue of the rumor going around Olney that BJO II was arrested for sexting minors.

He has not yet been arrested, we are still conducting our investigation into this crime, and will make a decision whether to go forward with this case or not after examining all evidence collected by our investigators.

If you know of any minors that have received obscene texts from him, please feel free to contact us.

All information received will remain confidential.
CornLicker

West Salem, IL

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Who is "We?"
Geez Louise

Fairfield, IL

#3 Feb 2, 2013
CornLicker wrote:
Who is "We?"
Don't you think that its a sign to call the Police? I know the comment above these two do not specify but his screen name is long arm of the law. I have to say come on man and don't wait to be given the digits of a personal cell phone. I think most people would know who to call if this has occurred to them or their daughters.
CornLicker

West Salem, IL

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Geez Louise wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you think that its a sign to call the Police? I know the comment above these two do not specify but his screen name is long arm of the law. I have to say come on man and don't wait to be given the digits of a personal cell phone. I think most people would know who to call if this has occurred to them or their daughters.
No man. Are you kidding me? I never knew that. "Which way did he go?' "Which way did he go?'
Geez Louise

Fairfield, IL

#5 Feb 2, 2013
CornLicker wrote:
<quoted text>No man. Are you kidding me? I never knew that. "Which way did he go?' "Which way did he go?'
You need to share some of that hooch you are drinking. Must be some good stuff.
CornLicker

Mount Carmel, IL

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Sorry. Ain't nobody shared nothing with me.
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#7 Feb 3, 2013
The Long Arm is just baiting O'Neill and trying to provoke a response from him. Must miss his biting commentary.
Geez Louise

Fairfield, IL

#8 Feb 3, 2013
CornLicker wrote:
Sorry. Ain't nobody shared nothing with me.
Well Dang!
Olney

Vincennes, IN

#9 Feb 13, 2013
The Long Arm Of The Law wrote:
We would like to address the issue of the rumor going around Olney that BJO II was arrested for sexting minors.
He has not yet been arrested, we are still conducting our investigation into this crime, and will make a decision whether to go forward with this case or not after examining all evidence collected by our investigators.
If you know of any minors that have received obscene texts from him, please feel free to contact us.
All information received will remain confidential.
Nut heads how ever you are. you will have a law suit against you by me and others for the on going criminal crimes you and the police as well, states attorney including the elected officials.

I will be filling against every police officer of this City Of Olney a order of protection for stacking me and other of my house hold and harrassment and taking part in criminal damage with citizens to our residency.

Note: Just like "Kelly Henby" did he had filed a order of protection against a Illinois State Police _________ in the Richalnd County Court House in Case No: 2013 - OP - 4

Note: Chuck Roberts is representing the corrupt former Mayor and Illinois State __________ Kelly Henby.

Note: I have ordered and am paying for a copy of that court transcrip. One of Kelly Henby family members is the Olney Police Department corrupt police officer which I am building a case against. Which will be a order of protection against OPD Police Officer. Just Like Kelly Henby did to a State Police Officer.

During the court case the defendant attorney question Kelly Henby concerning the FOID Card. Concerning how you can have a police officer lose their job. That is to file a order of protection against the police officer. The police officer FOID Card would be remove from him and or her in any event a order of protection case is filed against a police officer. Just like Jack Howser of the Disclosure lost his FOID Card. When his dad filed a order of protection against him, Jack Howser.

So you all beter watch out what you say and do.

Because you will be view by the world.

So Dream on. Thanks for telling me that individuals are committing slander against me, etc. Adding the States Attorney to these criminal crimes that he has knownly allowed and taken part in with the Richland County Sheriff.

Note: Jack Howser of the Disclosure forgot to tell every one how he committed disorderly conduct to minor kids on election night and me at the court house. When the Sherrif Andy Hydes allowed him Jack Howers to put his middle figer up at minor kids and me six times.

Note: To date Richland County States Attorney David Hyde has taken part in criminal crimes with the sherriff along with Jack Howser of the Disclosure.

Note: Once I release what I going to do. The States Attorney will be looking at criminal charges, etc.
Olney

Vincennes, IN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Smart Girl wrote:
The Long Arm is just baiting O'Neill and trying to provoke a response from him. Must miss his biting commentary.
The only response the cops and sa will receive is a law suit. Invasion Of Privacy and violation of my and another females bed room. Bring a order of protection against the police and states attorney starking us and while within our bed room. Causing harm to us. Putting our lifes in fear of them. Police Officers looking at us with a S__________ smiling face that has and does cause disorderly conduct against us.

We also have audio and vedio of Kelly Henby family member on the OPD slarking us.

All we have to do is put the same wording in our order of protection against the police and sa. With our own words of the event. Add information.

Note: I have the entire court case: 2013 - OP - 4 --- Within it mentions all the names and addresses of the individuals requesting to be protected by the order of protection that Kelly Henby filled through his attorney Chuck Robert. On of the address mentions the corrupt OPD Police Officers related to Kelly Henby.---------

Note: Kelly Henby lied on the stand when he gave testomony before the court in Case No. 2013 - OP - 4
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#11 Feb 13, 2013
"will be filling against every police officer of this City Of Olney a order of protection for stacking me" "on the OPD slarking us."

As soon as we figure out what stacking and slarking by the OPD is, I'm sure we will all be against it.

In the meantime, I am pleased to hear that all I have to do to make myself immune from any criminal arrest is file an OP against all police officers.
James

Olney, IL

#12 Feb 13, 2013
What a nut case.
The Long Arm Of The Law

Olney, IL

#13 Feb 14, 2013
We wish you would file an order of protection against us Brian, that way we would have a legal reason to ignore you when you call us...oh, wait, you couldn't call us because you would violate the order of protection by doing that.

I call that a win!!!

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 14, 2013
That's true and funny..

He was pacing in front of RMH on East Street at around 4:00 pm today... Maybe Dr Kostiuk was running late..

Or he could have been waiting on young girls leaving ERHS.. Hmmmmm...
Olney

Vincennes, IN

#15 Feb 16, 2013
The Long Arm Of The Law wrote:
We wish you would file an order of protection against us Brian, that way we would have a legal reason to ignore you when you call us...oh, wait, you couldn't call us because you would violate the order of protection by doing that.
I call that a win!!!
Bill White did me a favor by going out of business. Because I have the OP against him in my house I was ready to file against him.

We still have the OP here to file against Ratcliffe.

So just do not try us.

We am no longer putting up with no one Sh*t.

So you better stay a way from us and our property. That will just happen.

I want to also let you know just what you been stating illegal on topix and other web pages against us. Uder the law gives use a right to also do just that. bring a OP against all of you.
Olney

Vincennes, IN

#16 Feb 16, 2013
ESADAH wrote:
That's true and funny..
He was pacing in front of RMH on East Street at around 4:00 pm today... Maybe Dr Kostiuk was running late..
Or he could have been waiting on young girls leaving ERHS.. Hmmmmm...
No. I was doing a news adio and vedio which is one of many that will be world wide provide. To show how corrupted this City Of Olney is. Violate laws. I put RMH, OPD, and the City Of Olney along with the county Board all in their place.

I went over the head of OPD and the Cioty Of Olney that refuse to do it's job.

The City Of Olney and it's elected officials, City Manger as well employees along with the Olney Police Officers all violated the law.
Olney

Vincennes, IN

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Smart Girl wrote:
"will be filling against every police officer of this City Of Olney a order of protection for stacking me" "on the OPD slarking us."
As soon as we figure out what stacking and slarking by the OPD is, I'm sure we will all be against it.
In the meantime, I am pleased to hear that all I have to do to make myself immune from any criminal arrest is file an OP against all police officers.
You can not. Remember your being filmed. Yes, I have the OP transcript in the Cases : Kelly Henby v Richard White 2013 - OP - 4 along with the entire case file.

Remember what the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper publihed about me taking everyone around here down. It will be very easy. Since you are continuing to commit crimes and other things. That will close this city down. Just like the Fire Side Bar. So you better watch out what you say and do.

Note: I seen ugly Mary Spillman P. O. when doing the news report on RMH violating constitutional rights of citizens on the City Of Olney Government Entity Public Side Walk. Employees at RMH are talking about how I put RMH, Olney City Government, along with the Olney Police Department Officers in their place. By going over all their heads. Made RMH fix there criminal and civil crimes against citizens.

The word going around RMH now is all employees and other citizens better watch out were they are smoking. Because, RMH is now going to go after all of you illegal smokers. Following us putting RMH in it's place.

So no more smoking on RMH property you illegal smokers. Remember to stand on the public side walk and City Of Olney right a way on North East Street and smoke. RMH an no person can deny at this time from smoking on the public side walk and City Of Olney right a way on North East Street.
Olney

Vincennes, IN

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Yes, I look up the word: "sexting"---- You nut heads better stop the slander. Because, the only nut cases that does this. Is the Born of the City Of Olney. That have sex with their own babies and minors.---------

You all are very sick.

Nut heads I do not use my phone.

I have never in my life sent no text messages. Since I have never use text.

The only nut cases that use text are you. The low lifes of this city.
Olney

Vincennes, IN

#19 Feb 16, 2013
What I mean by never using my phone. Is: I have never on my phone and no other device never text no one.

You low lifes of thi cit ext, because that your second life. From doing illegal drugs and illegal drinking as well slandering others. That will get you in a lot of trouble. You just do not know what is really going down on all you losers.

You are doing it to your selves. Like you did at the Fire Side Bar. That resulted in the Fire Side Bar going out of business. So you better watch what you say and do. Because you will not like the result that will close down the City Of Olney, Illinois.(Financial Problems).

The Fire Side Bar went out of business because of all the (financial problems) you losers created. You, illegal drink on the public side and criminal fight together with other drunks. You were arrested. The Fire Side Bar just keep losing more and more business because of you being arrestd. Lesser people went to the Fir Side Bar. In turn the result was lesser (financial revenue).

The Fire Side Bar operation cost far exceeded the (financial revenue) and their was no way to keep the Fire Side Bar open. The I.R.S. went after Bill White a couple of times.

You losers are doing the same to the entire City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. You do not realize all your criminal crimes and civil crimes against others will be subjected to world wide news. This will cut off financal revenue being spent here. The result will be the shut down of the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450.

All you losers do not realize you are the show of ending sewer city.
Sprint Unlimited

Olney, IL

#20 Feb 16, 2013
dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luthe (Nov '07) Jul 31 Everett 4
fred Luthe Jul 31 Everett 2
Tasha french Jul 15 justasking 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
Meth Labs in West Salem (Jun '09) Jul '15 Phillips 09 8
Ruler Foods girl Jun '15 Guy in the blue u... 1
Natasha wibbenmeyer ? Jun '15 glen 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages