First Amendment Right To Have Surveil...

First Amendment Right To Have Surveillance Systems On Houses With (No Voice).

Posted in the Olney Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I, Brian James O'Neill II have a Surveillance Camera System on my house. It has no audio. Just vedio.
The Olney Police Department Officers and the Richland County States Attorney David Hyde have committed criminal crimes against me and others as well,our private property residential house.
The government can not in no way commit intrusion upon us and our privacy of our bed room, house, dwelling, and other places. In the event the government and others do. They are subjected to a civil law suit.
NOTE: It's just to bad. There is not a thing that the government and any one person can never do to make use take the surveillance camera system off our house.
NOTE: The false arrest is all over: Us have putting up a surveillance camera system on our house to prevent further property damage to our house and the windows being broken.
NOTE: If it was a crime for me and the other person of our house to have surveillance camera system on our private property house. Then the States Attorney David Hyde Government Entity would filed "eavesdropping" against me and the other person. We would both been arrested for "eavesdropping" in accorrance with the Illinois Compiled Statute.
Because there is no "eavesdropping" crime:
NOTE: States Attorney David Hyde Government Entity can not file a information for "eavesdropping" against me or the other person for having surveillance camera system on our house.
NOTE: Which means there is no crime by having surveillance camera system on our house. Because it has only (picture) and no (Voice). The government and no person can not prevent me or any person from protecting our selves and our private property with no force use.
NOTE: The Richland County States Attorney David Hyde Government Entity filed false disorderly conduct charges against me at such time. I and another person were within our bed room all day long on our bed listen to the scanner on our andriod phones.
NOTE: Both Federal and Illinois State Supreme Court as well Appellate Courts Of Our State Judicial Circuits Court Case make that very clear that the government and other persons violated constitutional rights:
NOTE: In addition the Illinois State Constitution (1970) Article I, Section 6 provides for "INVASION OF PRIVACY" IS PROHIBITED of individuals and family bed room, house, dwelling pursuant to Ill. Stat. Const.(1970) Art, I. Sect. 6. Searches, Seizures, Privacy and Interceptions:
"The people shall have the right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and other possessions against unreasonable searches, seizures, invasion of privacy or interception of communication by eavesdropping devices or other means. No wartant shall issue without probable cause, supporeted by affidavit particularly describing the places to be searched and the persons or things to be seized."
NOTE: Both the Richland County States Attorney David Hyde Government (Entity)and the other individuals that lied in order to get me falsely arrested on disorderly conduct charges. Had admitted to committing invasion of privacy against me and the other person in our bed room, house, dwelling that is prohibided AS BOTH THE FEDERAL AND STATE JURISDICTION COURTS HAVE RULED.
NOTE: Everyone there are endless number of surveillance camera system on both business and private properties. Not just within the City Of Olney, County Of Richland, and the residing State Of Illinois Government (Entity) that have not been arrested for "disorderly conduct."
NOTE: The false disorderly conduct charges has not a thing to do with any crime being violated. It has to do with the Richland County States Attorney David Hyde Government (Entity) committing "PROSECUTIVE MISCONDUCT" of filing false disorderly conduct charges against me, Brian James O'Neill II who is a candidate for Mayor Of The City Of Olney, Illinois,etc.
Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution
Bendi

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2012
go away

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Brian James 'Bond' the spy...

So , you have been spying on people who legally drive up and down main street and/or are walking on the sidewalk by your house ??
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#4 Nov 17, 2012
ESADAH wrote:
So , you have been spying on people who legally drive up and down main street and/or are walking on the sidewalk by your house ??

That's our constitutional protection right to do so!

Since the police and states attorney refuse to do their job and protect use and our property.

We just like any other person has the same constitutional right to do so within the State Of Illinois Government.

Jus like use any person has the same constitutional protection right to buy a Surveillance Systems and place it on our houses.

The government can't do a thing about it, because it only (picture) and (no voice).

There is not a thing the government and any person can do about it.

I had made this knowledge to the local community and that this was never published in the Olney Dail Mail Newspaper. Includng both the Richland Couny Board Meeting, States Attorney, both local law enforcement agencys.

NOTE: In the very near future there will be a Surveillance Systems in the "new park" in the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. So any person going into the new city park better not bring no illegal drugs and do not commit no crime. Because the City Of Olney, Illinois will be recording every thing in the park.

My question to you is how do you like it that now you can not go to your local city park with out being vedio recorded by the city government?

Next time you go into a bank look and you will see Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Next time you go to Wal*Mart look up at the roof and walls and other areas andyou will see Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Next time you go to Mc Donalds and other fast food places look up and you will see Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Next time you go to the Fire Side Bar look for the Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Just across the street from the Fire Side Bar at the fitness place of business look into the window. You will see that there are also Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Both the Olney Police Department and the Richland County Sheriff Department have Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Note: There are businesses and private property that have real Surveillance Systems Cameras with in the City Of Olney, Illinois. That of which includes our private house.

Note: To date 99 percent of persons do not realize that our houe dose not realize that our house has a real Surveillance Systems Cameras.

In addition our house has "ADT" Security Alarm System and Secuity Lights.

The Surveillance Systems Cameras we have can be access any where in the world with a Android Phone when the system is connected to a computer and lap top and other telecommunication and internet access. In addition the Surveillance Systems Camera requires additional soft ware.

The Surveillance Systems Cameras can be wire or wireless.

The Surveillance Systems Cameras are continue to drop in price along with additional upgrade in tech increasing while the prices continue to drop with systems increasing the number of Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Note: As long as any and all persons at this time have and just use Surveillance Systems Cameras with (no voice) they are not violating the "Eavesdropping" Illinois State Complied Statute Sections.

Note: YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM INSTALLING Surveillance Systems Cameras IN "BATH ROOMS" AND OTHER PLACES.

Note: YOU ARE POHIBITED FROM RECORDING PERSONS IN HOME AND ANY WHERE NUDE OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT THE PERSON KNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH IS OCCURRING.

Note: When having Surveillance Systems Cameras within side your home. You should tell others that come into your home that your home has Surveillance Systems Cameras inside the house. If you had installed cameras in your house. You do not have to tell them where they are.

Note: NEVER INSTALL Surveillance Systems Cameras IN BATH ROOMS AND BATH ROOMS AND OTHER PLACES THAT INDIVIDUALS WILL UNDRESS.

LSU

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Go away.
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#6 Nov 17, 2012
LSU wrote:
Go away.
That's the problem with you all. You do not understand you can't make me or any person make me go away. In this country we have what's called the "BILL OF RIGHTS" OF THE UNDITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT (ENTITY) INCLUDING THE ILLINOIS STATE CONSTITUTION OF 1970 ARTICLE I (BILL OF RIGHTS) THAT PROHIBITS BOTH THE GOVERNMENT AND YOU VIOLATING MY CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION RIGHTS.

Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Don't Say it: I misspelled "United" , because I do not check before posting. These mistakes are errors not a misspelling.
DogLeg

Robinson, IL

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Drop dead.
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#9 Nov 18, 2012
I, Brian James O'Neill II have a Surveillance Camera System on my house. It has no audio. Just vedio.
The Olney Police Department Officers and the Richland County States Attorney David Hyde have committed criminal crimes against me and others as well,our private property residential house.
The government can not in no way commit intrusion upon us and our privacy of our bed room, house, dwelling, and other places. In the event the government and others do. They are subjected to a civil law suit.
NOTE: It's just to bad. There is not a thing that the government and any one person can never do to make use take the surveillance camera system off our house.
NOTE: The false arrest is all over: Us have putting up a surveillance camera system on our house to prevent further property damage to our house and the windows being broken.
NOTE: If it was a crime for me and the other person of our house to have surveillance camera system on our private property house. Then the States Attorney David Hyde Government Entity would filed "eavesdropping" against me and the other person. We would both been arrested for "eavesdropping" in accorrance with the Illinois Compiled Statute.
Because there is no "eavesdropping" crime:
NOTE: States Attorney David Hyde Government Entity can not file a information for "eavesdropping" against me or the other person for having surveillance camera system on our house.
NOTE: Which means there is no crime by having surveillance camera system on our house. Because it has only (picture) and no (Voice). The government and no person can not prevent me or any person from protecting our selves and our private property with no force use.
NOTE: The Richland County States Attorney David Hyde Government Entity filed false disorderly conduct charges against me at such time. I and another person were within our bed room all day long on our bed listen to the scanner on our andriod phones.
NOTE: Both Federal and Illinois State Supreme Court as well Appellate Courts Of Our State Judicial Circuits Court Case make that very clear that the government and other persons violated constitutional rights:
NOTE: In addition the Illinois State Constitution (1970) Article I, Section 6 provides for "INVASION OF PRIVACY" IS PROHIBITED of individuals and family bed room, house, dwelling pursuant to Ill. Stat. Const.(1970) Art, I. Sect. 6. Searches, Seizures, Privacy and Interceptions:
"The people shall have the right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and other possessions against unreasonable searches, seizures, invasion of privacy or interception of communication by eavesdropping devices or other means. No wartant shall issue without probable cause, supporeted by affidavit particularly describing the places to be searched and the persons or things to be seized."
NOTE: Both the Richland County States Attorney David Hyde Government (Entity)and the other individuals that lied in order to get me falsely arrested on disorderly conduct charges. Had admitted to committing invasion of privacy against me and the other person in our bed room, house, dwelling that is prohibided AS BOTH THE FEDERAL AND STATE JURISDICTION COURTS HAVE RULED.
NOTE: Everyone there are endless number of surveillance camera system on both business and private properties. Not just within the City Of Olney, County Of Richland, and the residing State Of Illinois Government (Entity) that have not been arrested for "disorderly conduct."
NOTE: The false disorderly conduct charges has not a thing to do with any crime being violated. It has to do with the Richland County States Attorney David Hyde Government (Entity) committing "PROSECUTIVE MISCONDUCT" of filing false disorderly conduct charges against me, Brian James O'Neill II who is a candidate for Mayor Of The City Of Olney, Illinois,etc.
DogLeg

Robinson, IL

#10 Nov 18, 2012
go hang yourself
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#11 Nov 18, 2012
ESADAH wrote:

That's our constitutional protection right to do so!

Since the police and states attorney refuse to do their job and protect use and our property.

We just like any other person has the same constitutional right to do so within the State Of Illinois Government.

Jus like use any person has the same constitutional protection right to buy a Surveillance Systems and place it on our houses.

The government can't do a thing about it, because it only (picture) and (no voice).

There is not a thing the government and any person can do about it.

I had made this knowledge to the local community and that this was never published in the Olney Dail Mail Newspaper. Includng both the Richland Couny Board Meeting, States Attorney, both local law enforcement agencys.

NOTE: In the very near future there will be a Surveillance Systems in the "new park" in the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. So any person going into the new city park better not bring no illegal drugs and do not commit no crime. Because the City Of Olney, Illinois will be recording every thing in the park.

My question to you is how do you like it that now you can not go to your local city park with out being vedio recorded by the city government?

Next time you go into a bank look and you will see Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Next time you go to Wal*Mart look up at the roof and walls and other areas andyou will see Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Next time you go to Mc Donalds and other fast food places look up and you will see Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Next time you go to the Fire Side Bar look for the Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Just across the street from the Fire Side Bar at the fitness place of business look into the window. You will see that there are also Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Both the Olney Police Department and the Richland County Sheriff Department have Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Note: There are businesses and private property that have real Surveillance Systems Cameras with in the City Of Olney, Illinois. That of which includes our private house.

Note: To date 99 percent of persons do not realize that our houe dose not realize that our house has a real Surveillance Systems Cameras.

In addition our house has "ADT" Security Alarm System and Secuity Lights.

The Surveillance Systems Cameras we have can be access any where in the world with a Android Phone when the system is connected to a computer and lap top and other telecommunication and internet access. In addition the Surveillance Systems Camera requires additional soft ware.

The Surveillance Systems Cameras can be wire or wireless.

The Surveillance Systems Cameras are continue to drop in price along with additional upgrade in tech increasing while the prices continue to drop with systems increasing the number of Surveillance Systems Cameras.

Note: As long as any and all persons at this time have and just use Surveillance Systems Cameras with (no voice) they are not violating the "Eavesdropping" Illinois State Complied Statute Sections.

Note: YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM INSTALLING Surveillance Systems Cameras IN "BATH ROOMS" AND OTHER PLACES.

Note: YOU ARE POHIBITED FROM RECORDING PERSONS IN HOME AND ANY WHERE NUDE OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT THE PERSON KNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH IS OCCURRING.

Note: When having Surveillance Systems Cameras within side your home. You should tell others that come into your home that your home has Surveillance Systems Cameras inside the house. If you had installed cameras in your house. You do not have to tell them where they are.

Note: NEVER INSTALL Surveillance Systems Cameras IN BATH ROOMS AND BATH ROOMS AND OTHER PLACES THAT INDIVIDUALS WILL UNDRESS.

Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#12 Nov 18, 2012
The Government Has Another Law Suit Coming And A Lot More.
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Messing With Me Will Only Waste More Tax Payers Dollars.
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#14 Nov 18, 2012
That's the benefit of living on SSI and SS for life. You will get everything for free. The more you know about getting free. Because Of educated I able to use the tax dollars in so many other ways when you the no good persons and government mess with me in the court of law. Which you end up spending and paying for every cent no matter how you look at it.

A common sence person would know that. If a person does not work and is receive free money that means they are not paying a cent.

So any person that wants to not work and put it in the government face. I will help you get on SSI and other government assistance so you can make the tax payers pay greater amount of money for messing with you.
Hates Ignorance

Butler, PA

#15 Nov 19, 2012
He who serves as his own attorney, has a fool for a client.
Brian James ONeill II

Olney, IL

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Hates Ignorance wrote:
He who serves as his own attorney, has a fool for a client.
I are a dummy nut head not a fool.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm...looks like I will have to cut off your electricity if I want to work on your house from now on...lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 19, 2012
' Because Of educated I able '
'YOU ARE POHIBITED '
'I and another person were within our bed room all day long on our bed listen to the scanner on our andriod phones'

Brian, you dork. We know it's Ella, you act like no one knows who lives with you. She is the ONLY person in the world who would. No one else could stand to.

You just go on, being 'po-hibited' and having fun with your so-called worthless education. It's really too bad they did not teach spelling and sentence structure in that infamous online school.

And yes, you are a fool.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Oh, does anyone else get the ''android'' phone thing? He just cannot stand it, that he has this and no one has noticed.
RealWinston

Robinson, IL

#20 Nov 19, 2012
I was wrong the police and others know he went out with a local female of this city in the past as well. They do not know the great number of foxy females he dated in New York.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard it in a love song ♡ May 31 SomeGuyTyping 2
i lost all my teeth now i am able to give? (Aug '12) Mar '17 Killamanjaro 15
Brandy Cochran Mar '17 BoogI Man 1
Censorship War for freedom of speech check it out Feb '17 AutoDelete 2
Misty Hicks Feb '17 LetsJustSay 1
Spot On - Dot Off! (Nov '16) Dec '16 FECESDISSCLOSURE 5
Ghoulish Vultures Whine WaaWaaWaaaa 2 FEW Subs... (Dec '16) Dec '16 FECESDISSCLOSURE 5

Olney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages