Drug Addicts Enjoy Slamming Needles L...

Drug Addicts Enjoy Slamming Needles Loaded With Meth Into Their Veins!

Posted in the Olney Forum

Smart Girl

Olney, IL

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Mr. Ratcliffe while on www.topix.com posting to "ESADAH" and "Smart Girl" preheats on a spoon "meth" and then with a needle loads it with the preheated meth before "slamming" the needle with preloaded meth into his already drug infected veins of his left arm that has a rubberband around his arm to rise the drug infected veins while "slamming" the needle with his right hand into his veins in his left arm and injecting the meth into his drug infected meth veins.
"the act of injecting a drug into your veins.... 1. Slamming the act of injecting a drug into your veins. I've been slamming heroin for the past 2 years." See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Wrong
Brian James ONeill II

Olney, IL

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
Wrong
Mr. Ratcliffe is very up set that he has a history of being a meth addict. That of which he has addmitted to over and over even here on topixs. Mr. Ratcliffe enjoys slamming drugs into his veins.

"the act of injecting a drug into your veins.... 1. Slamming the act of injecting a drug into your veins. I've been slamming heroin for the past 2 years." See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Wrong

I have never used a needle to inject drugs, my preferred method was smoking from a glass pipe.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#6 Oct 3, 2012
I am the only one you are mentioning by name dumbass

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Phuque you BriTard, we know you are talking about me, no one else in the Olney forum uses my full last name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard it in a love song ♡ May 31 SomeGuyTyping 2
i lost all my teeth now i am able to give? (Aug '12) Mar '17 Killamanjaro 15
Brandy Cochran Mar '17 BoogI Man 1
Censorship War for freedom of speech check it out Feb '17 AutoDelete 2
Misty Hicks Feb '17 LetsJustSay 1
Spot On - Dot Off! (Nov '16) Dec '16 FECESDISSCLOSURE 5
Ghoulish Vultures Whine WaaWaaWaaaa 2 FEW Subs... (Dec '16) Dec '16 FECESDISSCLOSURE 5

Olney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages