olney daily mail news paper commit e...

olney daily mail news paper commit election fraud and disorderly conduct

Posted in the Olney Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#1 Nov 27, 2012
There is no person with the last name "Gadfly" no election papers for mayor of Olney.
I reported the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper to the Illinois State Board Of Elections for "Intentional Election Fraud" and Disorderly Conduct.
In addition there will be a law suit that you the retarded voters will pay all the cost of me taking the publisher, editor, staff writers and the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper to federal court along with several others. For committing liable and a lot more against me.
I got a telephone call from the attorney in the Illinois State Board Of Elections that told me that the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper has committed election fraud intentionally.
By publishing in it's head lines a candidate name that has not officially filed for the public office of Mayor Of Olney.
In addition the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper committed liable against me. By naming two candidates names. Withholding my name. Then committing "intentional election fraud by publishing another candidate name who never filed for public office for Mayor Of Olney.
The attorney in the Illinois State Board Of Elections that told me to file a criminal complaint with the states attorney against the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Publisher, editor, staff writers for "intentional election fraud" and "disorderly conduct" against me.
NOTE: IN THE EVENT THE STATES ATTORNEY AND ILLINOIS ATTORNEY GEMNERAL ALLOW THIS CRIMINAL CONDUCT. I WILL BE NAMING THEM BOTH, GOVERNOR, STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS AND ALOT OF PERSONS AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES,ETC.
NOTE: MORE DEFENDANTS NAMES IN MY COMPLAINT. THE MORE YOU THE LOSER VOTERS WILL HAVE TO WASTE YOU TAX PAYER MONEY ON PROVIDING ME FREE EXPENSE WITHIN THE FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT.
THAT'S ANOTHER REASON I WILL NEVR GET OFF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. BECAUSE THE MORE YOU COMMIT CRIMINAL AND CIVIL CRIMES AGAINST ME. THE MORE LAW SUITS I GET TO BRING AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, NEWSPAPERS, POLICE OFFICERS, AND OTHER PERSONS WHILE YOU THE TAX PAYERS WASTE SEVERAL TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THE LAW SUITS.
WHERE AS A PERSON NOT ON GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE AND EMPLOYEED WOULD BE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL COST.
THAT THE EXPENSE EXCEEDS WHAT A PERSON WOULD RECEIVE AS MAYOR OF THE CITY OF OLNEY.
THE ONLY WAY I WILL NOT FILE NO LAW SUIT. IS IN THE EVENT I AM ELECTED AS THE MAYOR OF OLNEY, ILLINOIS.
COME NEXT YEAR BOTH THE OLNEY DAILY MAIL NEWSPAPER AND DISCLOSURE AND LONG WITH ALL YOU LOSERS ARE GOING TO BE TOO FAR OUT OF CONTROL THAT THE LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE YOU. THE ILLINOIS STATE GOVERNMENT GOVERNOR WILL HAVE TO SEND THE NATIONAL GUARD TO THE CITY OF OLNEY, ILLINOIS 62450. YOU WILL BE LOCKED IN YOUR HOMES.
BECAUSE I AM STARTING UP MY OWN NEWS BUSINESS HERE IN THE CITY OF OLNEY. THAT WILL SHOW EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT THE CITY OF OLNEY PUBLIC OFFICIALS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, INDIVIDUAL LOSERS IN THIS CITY AND DIFERENT WHAT YOU CLAIM.
THE DIFFERENCE IS THE DISCLOSURE AND THE OLNEY DAILY MAIL NEWSPAPER LIES AND PUTS THERE OWN LIABLE IN THE PRESS AND MAKES A STORY TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
Where I will actual record every thing and __________ so everyone in the world will see it. This will for once and all prevent any and all persons traveling to this sewer city call City Of Olney, Illinois 62450.
That even persons born here hate and wish they never live in this sewer city of City Of Olney, Illinois 62450.
I had a police officer come to my house and made a report against the publisher, editor, staff writers and the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper for disorderly conduct and intentional election fraud criminal. Filed out a contact sheet to give the states attorney. Asa well getting copies of all 3 persons that filed for mayor of Olney.
That will support the cause of action and facts that the publisher, editor, staff writers and the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper for disorderly conduct and intentional election fraud against me Brian James O'Neill II
Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#2 Nov 27, 2012
You moron...the Daily Mail used your real name in the article...

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Scoot

Willow Hill, IL

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
You moron...the Daily Mail used your real name in the article...
Guess you don't read the hard copy or the E-edition.
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
You moron...the Daily Mail used your real name in the article...
you moron my real nam is not: "Gadfly"

The Olney Daily News Paper Moron Michael Ratcliffe did not use my real name. They committed the criminal crime of committing "intentional election fraud" when stating another person real last name being: "Gadfly" in it's head lines. Individual with the last real name "Gadfly" was officially claimed by the Olney Daily Mail News Paper to file his "Gadfly" election papers for Mayor Of The City Of Olney. That mean there is four candidates on the ballot for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois 62450. Not three.

Read the head line of the Olney Daily Mail News Paper listen 3 of 4 candidates for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois: "IT'S LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY FOR MAYOR"

Fact 1: LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY are three candidates real names for Mayor Of Olney.

Fact 2: O'Neill II the fouth candidate real name for Mayor of Olney is not published in the head line.

Fact 3: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper committed disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc.

Fact 4: You can have it both ways. Next you will be telling everyone that no person with the real name "gadfly" did not file election papers to be Mayor Of Olney, Illinois 62450

Fact 5: That means because no person with real name "gadfly" had not filed no election papers to be a candidate for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois.

Fact 6: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper committed disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc.

Fact 7: If the Only Daily Mail Newspaper was professional and not a newspaper that commit disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc.

Fact 8: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper would had not violated criminal and civil laws as they had when committing disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc. When they published: "IT'S LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY FOR MAYOR"

Fact 9: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Head Line would had been: It's Lambird, O'Neill II and Vaughn for mayor ----- In the order of filing our election papers with the City Clerk.

Fact 10: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Head Line would of not involved there criminal and civil conduct of committing disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc:

WITHHELD MY NAME "O'NEILL II" AND NOT PUBLISHED IT IN THE ACTUAL ORDER THAT I FILED MY ELECTION PAPERS ON THE SECOND DAY FOR MAYOR. The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper did and had committed intentional and knowingly publishing a fourth person with the real name "gadfly" FOR MAYOR.

Fact 11: Then above the disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable title of real candidate names for mayor: "IT'S LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY FOR MAYOR." :

Fact 12: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper published IN BOLD BIG PUBLISHED AND ON WEB SITE. THE PUBLISHER, EDITOR, AND STAFF WRITERS ALL ADMITTED TO COMMITTING disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable. That only two candidates actual filed election papers for mayor: "TWO AND A HALF CANDIDATES." The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Admits a real person with the last name "GADFLY" had filed election papers with the City Of Olney Clerk for mayor.

Fact 13: When the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper stated "TWO AND A HALF CANDIDATES." --- The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper admitted that there were only two individual real persons names that official filed election papers for mayor. The half candidate with the real name that official filed election papers for mayor is "GADFLY."

Fact 14: I, Brian James O'Neill II had official file election papers for mayor.--- ODM intentionally withheld my real name "O'Neill II." The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper actually admited to commiting disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable. "TWO AND A HALF CANDIDATES." That's liable,etc against me Brian James O'Neill II.

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution
Memory of Ed

Olney, IL

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Gadfly O'Neill the 3rd.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#9 Nov 28, 2012
A newspaper can not commit "disorderly conduct" you fool.

I guess if you can file disorderly conduct charges against a newspaper for what they print, then I can file disorderly conduct charges against you for some of the junk you have "printed" on Topix.

Lay down and shut up already.
ODM Editor Mark Allen

Lancaster, IL

#10 Nov 28, 2012
"Gadfly" is often considered a splendid compliment. Plato referred to Socrates as a gadfly. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn made his career as a gadfly.

"In modern politics, a gadfly is someone who persistently challenges people in positions of power, the status quo or a popular position."

We have given thee a great honor, Mr. O'Neill.
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
A newspaper can not commit "disorderly conduct" you fool.
I guess if you can file disorderly conduct charges against a newspaper for what they print, then I can file disorderly conduct charges against you for some of the junk you have "printed" on Topix.
Lay down and shut up already.
Thanks very much for finally telling me that you Mr. Ratcliffe for 27 years had committed in public with you camera in my face and committing agg battery to me at the same time. As well threaten to kill me in front of a Olney Police Officer on several different times. In addittion to calling me a __________ in the court house with Jack Howser is all disorderly conduct you both had cmmitted against me.

Note: You forgotten the picture of you I have taken of you committig disorderly conduct against me by sticking your middle figure up at me in the court house.

Note: During the sumber time the sates attorney try making a false arrest against me while standing in front of my house dancing. Because individual kids lied to the police and states attorney that I put my middle figure up at them. He, Jack Howser published liable in his paper and the web site about me being down at the intersction by family vedio. When I was never out of my house other then the very short period with my black sahorts on dancing with cell phone in one hand. The other hand had my mps player in it.

Note: Just like the false disorderly conduct chargs the states attorney filed against me at the time I was in my house all day. That will be dismiss. No person has no right to look in to my bed room window. No person has no right to listen o what me and a female adult do in our bed room. No person hs a right to criminal trespass on my property and tease my dog. I and the person that lives with me have a constitutional right to have a security camera system on our house to protect our selves from minors and adults. Since the police oficers and states attorney have allowed both minors and adults to commi criminal damage to our property and criminal crimes against us. We both have a constitutional right to tell any person tht we have a security system on our house even when they had already had passed our house before oening the door of our bed room.

Note: Mr. Ratcliffe because the states attorney tried to file false disorderly conduct chages against me for not doing no wrong. Like you did i the court house. Putting your middle figre up at me. That means I got evidence not just on public record a the council meeting. Also of you committing the crime that the state attorny anted to file false disorderly conduct against me.

Note: Mr. Ratcliff , because the states attorney did file falsedisorderly conduct charges against me far less then what the Olney Daily Mauil News Paper Committed against me. The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Committed Disorderly conduct against me.

It does not matter if it's by word of mouth or in print. My point is that the states attorney had committed prosecutive misconduct by filing false disorderly conduct chages against me. That is freedom of speech. My pivacy and the other persons was unconstitutional vciolated by the minors and states atorney that admitted to committng invasin of privacy and eavesdropping on us in our bed room.

Note: Mr. Ratcliffe the states attorney has be put on the spot where I am going after his bar license to be remov for life for committing prosecutive misconduct, invasion of pivacy, eaves dropping, and unconstitutional violating us and our house as well our property as well our first amendment right of freedom of speech, etc.

Note: The states attorney can not ommit prosecutive misconduct and official misconduct and can not commit no criminal and civil crimes against us. While allowing others to do just that. Claiming it's freedom of speech, etc. That the fact that the states attorney violated my and the other persons constitutional protection rights.
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#12 Nov 28, 2012
you moron my real nam is not: "Gadfly"

The Olney Daily News Paper Moron Michael Ratcliffe did not use my real name. They committed the criminal crime of committing "intentional election fraud" when stating another person real last name being: "Gadfly" in it's head lines. Individual with the last real name "Gadfly" was officially claimed by the Olney Daily Mail News Paper to file his "Gadfly" election papers for Mayor Of The City Of Olney. That mean there is four candidates on the ballot for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois 62450. Not three.

Read the head line of the Olney Daily Mail News Paper listen 3 of 4 candidates for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois: "IT'S LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY FOR MAYOR"

Fact 1: LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY are three candidates real names for Mayor Of Olney.

Fact 2: O'Neill II the fouth candidate real name for Mayor of Olney is not published in the head line.

Fact 3: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper committed disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc.

Fact 4: You can have it both ways. Next you will be telling everyone that no person with the real name "gadfly" did not file election papers to be Mayor Of Olney, Illinois 62450

Fact 5: That means because no person with real name "gadfly" had not filed no election papers to be a candidate for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois.

Fact 6: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper committed disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc.

Fact 7: If the Only Daily Mail Newspaper was professional and not a newspaper that commit disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc.

Fact 8: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper would had not violated criminal and civil laws as they had when committing disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc. When they published: "IT'S LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY FOR MAYOR"

Fact 9: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Head Line would had been: It's Lambird, O'Neill II and Vaughn for mayor ----- In the order of filing our election papers with the City Clerk.

Fact 10: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Head Line would of not involved there criminal and civil conduct of committing disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable, etc:

WITHHELD MY NAME "O'NEILL II" AND NOT PUBLISHED IT IN THE ACTUAL ORDER THAT I FILED MY ELECTION PAPERS ON THE SECOND DAY FOR MAYOR. The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper did and had committed intentional and knowingly publishing a fourth person with the real name "gadfly" FOR MAYOR.

Fact 11: Then above the disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable title of real candidate names for mayor: "IT'S LAMBIRD, VAUGHN AND GADFLY FOR MAYOR." :

Fact 12: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper published IN BOLD BIG PUBLISHED AND ON WEB SITE. THE PUBLISHER, EDITOR, AND STAFF WRITERS ALL ADMITTED TO COMMITTING disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable. That only two candidates actual filed election papers for mayor: "TWO AND A HALF CANDIDATES." The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Admits a real person with the last name "GADFLY" had filed election papers with the City Of Olney Clerk for mayor.

Fact 13: When the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper stated "TWO AND A HALF CANDIDATES." --- The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper admitted that there were only two individual real persons names that official filed election papers for mayor. The half candidate with the real name that official filed election papers for mayor is "GADFLY."

Fact 14: I, Brian James O'Neill II had official file election papers for mayor.--- ODM intentionally withheld my real name "O'Neill II." The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper actually admited to commiting disorderly conduct, intentional election fraud, and liable. "TWO AND A HALF CANDIDATES." That's liable,etc against me Brian James O'Neill II.

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#13 Nov 28, 2012
ODM Editor Mark Allen wrote:
"Gadfly" is often considered a splendid compliment. Plato referred to Socrates as a gadfly. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn made his career as a gadfly.
"In modern politics, a gadfly is someone who persistently challenges people in positions of power, the status quo or a popular position."
We have given thee a great honor, Mr. O'Neill.
I agree with you to the extent that the top "big black bold title" above was not published. That states: "Two and a half candidates." --- That make it very clear that the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper intention of withholding my name. Not putting "gadfly" followed by Lambird. Such as this: It's Lambird, Gadfly and Vaughn for mayor.---- MENTION ONLY TWO AND A HALF CANDIDATES ---- WITH THE TWO CANDIDATES NAMES MENTION BELOW: lAMBIRD AND vAUGHN. mAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO ME AND ANY PERSON ON THE JURY AS WELL THE JUDGE THAT THE WORD "gadfly" was not never used to mean any thing you mention above.

The Olney Daily Mail News Paper would had THREE CANDIDATES not Two and a half candidates. In the event it had intended the third camndidate which they do not mention my name below. To be very direct to their point "gadfly" was not use as a "great honor" as you mention below.

The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper intention of the word "gadfly" was used in the neg meaning. Not a pos meaning as you say.

__________

Note: I had look on the web site and did search on the word "gadfly" meaning. I will tell you. That you can not fool me. Because the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper used it in the neg meaning to degrade. Not for the reason you mention above.

Note: Yes I also came across the word "gadfly" used as you mentioned above:

"Gadfly"is often considered a splendid compliment. Plato referred to Socrates as a gadfly. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn made his career as a gadfly.
"In modern politics, a gadfly is someone who persistently challenges people in positions of power, the status quo or a popular position."
We have given thee a great honor, Mr. O'Neill

If the Only Daily Mail Newspaper publish that for this reason. It would had never had put the above entitled words: Two and a half candidates." That makes it very clear that "gadfly was not use for that purpose."

Otherwise the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper would had publish above in big bold black print these words: It's Lambird, Vaugn and One Candidate Of Great Honor.---

Not the above title "Two and a half candidates." That in American History can be refered to a person of color have "3/5 of a vote" Instead of a whole vote. As well women have no rights to vote.

NOTE: I know you are not the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper Editor Mark Allen. Just another posting under his name.

Note: After I had went into the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper and told them that I was going to file a law suit against them and file criminal chareges as well contact the Illinois State Board Of Elections did the publisher and the editor then go back on to the internet and make changes to the title on the internet.

Note: I did a web site search of this. There was a place I did see on the side a link on the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper I click into that had the words "It's Lambird, Vaughn and gadfly for mayor.

Then after clicking into the link once the entitle words "It's Lambird, Vaughn and gadfly for mayor. No longer excess.

Note: Remember anyone can change things from their own personal and business web sites and links, etc.

Note: Hard Copy already off the press and place on the newspaper stand. As well deliver to house holds and delivered to stores, etc. Can not excape liable and other criminal conduct once release for sale to the public, etc.

Note: I was not going to buy a Olney Daily Mail Newspaper at first. Because the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper employee told me to buy a newspaper to use in my law suit against them. I change my mine. Did that to use in my complaint and exhibit, etc.

ODM Editor Mark Allen

Lancaster, IL

#14 Nov 28, 2012
We changed the headline on the website when I saw how upset you were. I figured no sense throwing more gasoline on the fire.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#15 Nov 28, 2012
O'Nelly...just hang it up.

They should have said "Two Candidates and One Moron Running for Mayor"
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#16 Nov 28, 2012
ODM Editor Mark Allen wrote:
"Gadfly" is often considered a splendid compliment. Plato referred to Socrates as a gadfly. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn made his career as a gadfly.
"In modern politics, a gadfly is someone who persistently challenges people in positions of power, the status quo or a popular position."
We have given thee a great honor, Mr. O'Neill.
Nice try, but no sale. As for attempting to alleviate O'Neill's state of agitation, it is the state of mind he seeks and prefers. He loves working himself into a tizzy and lashing out. He LIVES for it.

Personally, I'd be more upset at being likened to Patrick Quinn.
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
O'Nelly...just hang it up.
They should have said "Two Candidates and One Moron Running for Mayor"
Mr. Ratcliffe the moron they were talking about was the one person that is Mayor Of Olney, Illinois. That's Mark Lambird.

After four years of a failed Mayor Mark Lambird Administration:

He Mayor Mark Lambird was decaded by the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper to be a "half of candidate."

Note: There was only one Mayor Of Olney, Illinois and that one candidate has provide to be a failure just like our pass two mayors from this local community.

The title given to Mark Limbird actually states the fact: He, Mark Limbird is a "half of candidate."

__________

Note: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper was refering to the two candidates:

Me, Brian James O'Neill II --- Candidate

And Ray Vaughn ---- Candidate

There is just two candidates for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois 62450, That's me Brian James O'Neill II (Democrat) and Ray Vaughn (Republican).

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#18 Nov 28, 2012
No Brian, you are the half-wit candidate.
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
No Brian, you are the half-wit candidate.
No where does it mention the name. That's why you are retard Mr. Ratcliffe. You can not read.
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#21 Nov 28, 2012
O'Neill had a prolonged tantrum, posting frantically and frequently about the "liable" that was committed by the ODM against him by calling him a gadfly. Now he's trying to shop the idea that the mayor was the one being called a gadfly? He just killed his own lawsuit.

Only O'Neill and Koertge attempt to deny their own writings.
Brian James ONeill II

Olney, IL

#22 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Girl wrote:
O'Neill had a prolonged tantrum, posting frantically and frequently about the "liable" that was committed by the ODM against him by calling him a gadfly. Now he's trying to shop the idea that the mayor was the one being called a gadfly? He just killed his own lawsuit.
Only O'Neill and Koertge attempt to deny their own writings.
Wrong! Lambird and Vaughn name is mention. My names was not. So you Smart Girl finally admitted to being a retard as well. You can not read the names on the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper.

Mr. Ratcliffe all you are going to do is cause me to start posting so much about all the drug addicts and adults

That's why Mr. Ratcliffe the retard and all the other retards of the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450 , are dumb and retarded, because they do not like me putting them in there place.

Mr. Ratcliffe all the coming City Council Meetings up until election day will be about me the gidfly putting the mayor and city council in there place with every citizen in this City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. You think you seen it yet wrong with Lady Ga Ga.--------- I will make Mayor Mark Lambird the City CouncilMen, Police Officers, States Attorney and every person in this City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. Get so far out of control that even the OPD, RCSD and ILSP can't handle you. The National Guard will have to be call in to this City Of Olney, I;llinois 62450.

There is not a thing no one can do to me. Because it's freedom of speech and being a gidfly just like Governor Pat Quinn.

It will be posted on the web site for ever one in the entire world to listen and watch me the Only qualified candidate for Mayor. Do something that was not done since the 1970's in Springfeild Illinois at the State House and during the 1960's.

This City Of Olney, Illinois 62450 days are at it very end. Because more and more jobs will leave this area and you the retards will go as well.

Note: The majority of the voters in the City Of Olney, Ilinois 62450 are retarded. That's the fact. They allow sewer sh*t go down the strets. Drug addicts like you Mr. Ratcliffe and Druinks violate the laws. Yes that's whty the three ladys at the Olney City Hall cry like little babies because the mayor and city council did not care about them.

Note: Publisher Jack Howser Of The Disclosure make sure you are at all the City Council Meetings until Election day, because I, Brian James O'Neill II Gidfly will make the entire City Of Olney, Illinois 62450 and all it's retarded voters fools that they wish they never live in this City.

If every thing goes right Publisher Jack Howser you can count on some what what you mention on your web site happen. The Richland County _________ are waiting __________

__________ That's will get the elected officials arrested with law enforcement after several years of corruption. You do not have to worry about me doing any thing . You do not have to worry about me getting harm. What will happen so many of your retarded citizen will be arrested and the national guard will come to this community.

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#23 Nov 29, 2012
Brian, you are NOT "qualified" to be the mayor, and that is why you will not be elected.

Pure and simple.

Olney doesn't want a smelly schizophrenic retard for a mayor.

And you are a drug addict yourself, you are compelled to take medication for your retard seizures...

See, I was able to overcome my dependency on drugs...but you never will.

Fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Hicks (Feb '17) Dec 1 JustSaying 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Willie 162
Do you know'em? (Jan '12) Nov 25 Earl 16
Police impersonator Nov '17 U C ock Sucker 2
News Victims of oil well explosion show courage | Le... (Aug '09) Oct '17 Linda Giese 2
Newton Nudes Oct '17 Ryan 3
County fair talent? show ... (Jul '11) Sep '17 Mitch 108

Olney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages