First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yaweh

Claremont, IL

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Looks like widdle crybaby Mark Allen killed his blog. After getting almost no hits for months,he killed it because his advertisers on that page all left! When he put almost everyone under moderation he killed it. What a petty little dumbass!

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Funny..I was never moderated there...oh, that's right...I do know how to have a civil discourse when I choose to...
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Once again Karl has leaped to the wrong conclusion.
Brian James ONeill II

Olney, IL

#4 Aug 16, 2012
You need to go to the Olney Daily Mail Newpaper when Mark Allen is setting in the back "news room" were ODM put together there newspaper. He, Mark Allen is always a cry baby.

The blog you talking about at the ODM is where any person could post on line blog comments? Yes!
Yaweh

Claremont, IL

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Smart Girl wrote:
Once again Karl has leaped to the wrong conclusion.
What I'm atellin you bulldyke is: it ain't there no mo! Kinda like the prom you never went to!

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#6 Aug 16, 2012
He still had plenty of advertisers on the page...he killed it because he wanted to, not because he had to...
Yaweh

Claremont, IL

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Well, Sweet Thang( The most beautiful girl in the world) and I just mowed the big estate in record time. Two 60" decked JD's eat grass! 4" of rain will make dead grass grow! Got a load tomatoes and bell peppers and cukes and the last of patch #8 of sweet corn to give to all my good Democrat friends!
Life is good!
Yaweh

Claremont, IL

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
Funny..I was never moderated there...oh, that's right...I do know how to have a civil discourse when I choose to...
No, Markie is one of your blowboys!

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#9 Aug 16, 2012
Yaweh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Markie is one of your blowboys!
You must be either queer or bisexual, because you sure insist on going there with your comments fairly often...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 16, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be either queer or bisexual, because you sure insist on going there with your comments fairly often...
I think we all agree with that comment, Mike. He/she/it, is a very strange being. No wonder he likes BJO so much.
ODM Editor Mark Allen

Lancaster, IL

#11 Aug 16, 2012
All GateHouse newspapers are getting revamped websites as an incidental part of other software and production changes. Apparently there is no ranting forum on the new site. Also, people making comments are required to use their Facebook accounts, although we also have the option to allow other forms of accounts.

I appreciate the power attributed to myself and my dumb buttocks.
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Once again Karl is wrong. But it never deters him.

The ODM editor will have to take comfort in the fact that since Karl is always in error with his ridiculous statements and wild accusations, we can deduce that the editor is neither petty nor dumb nor a blog-killing crybaby. Being thick-skinned and knowing what a fruitcake Karl is, I doubt that he will give Lisa Jane's comments more than a cursory glance.

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 16, 2012
Plus the fact that Mark has more than one idiot to deal with....
Robert

Lancaster, IL

#14 Aug 16, 2012
Smart Girl wrote:
Once again Karl is wrong. But it never deters him.
The ODM editor will have to take comfort in the fact that since Karl is always in error with his ridiculous statements and wild accusations, we can deduce that the editor is neither petty nor dumb nor a blog-killing crybaby. Being thick-skinned and knowing what a fruitcake Karl is, I doubt that he will give Lisa Jane's comments more than a cursory glance.
You missed a spot of brown on your nose. Dip it in again.
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#15 Aug 16, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Slimeboat thinks he can hide...
Dennis Bridwell

Claremont, IL

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Robert!

It's fun watching the right leaning ODM go into the toilet with the rest of the dying print media!

Markie's kool aid hits the spot
after you drink it you hit the pot
push a lever or pull a chain
There goes Markie and the ODM down the drain!
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#17 Aug 21, 2012
Google KK and some interesting comments come up, some of them by the real Dennis, which explains why Karl is using his name.
Smart Girl

Claremont, IL

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Wonder what the page count of ODM will get down to,and how high the price will be before it folds? Should we have a pool?

Mark can always fall back on his music career!
Buhwaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!
Karl K

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Aug 22, 2012
Actually I am jealous of all you Richland county folks. I have always felt inferior as result of being on the bad end of a grain deal way back when. Maybe that is why I decided to just sit back for a couple of decades and drink my ass off. No pressure there because dad left me a farm, after all, and the gubmint pays me to NOT farm it. Now, after a lifetime of minimal exertion, I can excel in my new found hobby "internet trolling". I can still be the accomplished @ssh0l3 that I am in person while sharing the experience with other in cyberspace.
Yahweh

Claremont, IL

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Karl K wrote:
Actually I am jealous of all you Richland county folks. I have always felt inferior as result of being on the bad end of a grain deal way back when. Maybe that is why I decided to just sit back for a couple of decades and drink my ass off. No pressure there because dad left me a farm, after all, and the gubmint pays me to NOT farm it. Now, after a lifetime of minimal exertion, I can excel in my new found hobby "internet trolling". I can still be the accomplished @ssh0l3 that I am in person while sharing the experience with other in cyberspace.
Still living in your little walkup in nowhere USA I see, BW Doughless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Thu SisterMarie 109
4 month old pitbull puppy female Aug 4 Spadedadam 1
Misty Hicks (Feb '17) Aug 4 LetsJustSay 3
News Carlyle in need of new coach (Jul '08) Jul 23 InjunChief 2
any body know ronnie french? (Oct '09) Jul '17 michellekey2007 15
Heard it in a love song ♡ May '17 SomeGuyTyping 2
i lost all my teeth now i am able to give? (Aug '12) Mar '17 Killamanjaro 15

Olney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages