New Rural King
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#47 Mar 14, 2012
Good work ??( Ha-Ha ) More like abuse...

Give a weapon to a coward and he/she will shoot someone and eventually shoot themself :):):)

Rastous wrote:
<quoted text>I realize that. I hope he keeps up the good work.

Rastous

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

#48 Mar 14, 2012
ESADAH wrote:
Good work ??( Ha-Ha ) More like abuse...
Give a weapon to a coward and he/she will shoot someone and eventually shoot themself :):):)
..<quoted text>
To each his own, to each his own.
I like it and I hope he keeps deleting...

Anything to rid Topix of Smart Girl and those of her ilk is alright in my book.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#50 Mar 14, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Nope was not missing you. I was all happy sappy as your buddy Howser say's.
My buddy?? Christ, you people are so clueless...
weird

Greenup, IL

#51 Mar 15, 2012
He's no moderator. Not buying it for a second. If he was, he would be on here constantly, crowing about it. He's just a squeeky wheel.
BriansAloser

United States

#52 Mar 15, 2012
He's a mod. You have to track it back. he's busy busting em out on other threads too. He gets a boner over it.

“Mind over Matter”

Location hidden

#53 Mar 15, 2012
I can believe that last sentence ...

BriansAloser wrote:
He's a mod. You have to track it back. he's busy busting em out on other threads too. He gets a boner over it.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#54 Mar 15, 2012
Oh the mean people are judging my posts in a most unfavorable way, this is really upsetting to me and will probably cause me endless nights of no sleep...lol
weird

Greenup, IL

#55 Mar 16, 2012
BriansAloser wrote:
No way. I bet he gets a boner from you all thinking he is one tho.
Who Cares

United States

#57 Mar 17, 2012
What will this imbecile be banished from? A sh*thole that you and other poster children of drug abuse have created? I bet that will just put a tear in what you term an imbeciles eye! I will also bet you are not as tough as you claim and your little lying group is about to see this first hand. K33P talking Sh*t on here like you have and laugh when someone is killed because of statements you have made. You people need to grow up and quit bashing everyone you envy! You all try to make someone appear as a bad or shallow person because that is what shallow minded people such as yourselves do best when slapped in the face with the truth. Not very many on here can handle the TRUTH!

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#58 Mar 18, 2012
Lord, the loonies have landed...
Who Cares

Greenup, IL

#59 Mar 18, 2012
Yep you sure have. Freak.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#60 Mar 18, 2012
Who Cares wrote:
Yep you sure have. Freak.
Your jealousy is showing...lol

“Mind over Matter”

Location hidden

#61 Mar 18, 2012
What is the truth , Oh Great One ... You make me PUKE with your self justifying slander..

I wasn't the one working under the cover of darkness to destroy people's lives..

Who Cares wrote:
What will this imbecile be banished from? A sh*thole that you and other poster children of drug abuse have created? I bet that will just put a tear in what you term an imbeciles eye! I will also bet you are not as tough as you claim and your little lying group is about to see this first hand. K33P talking Sh*t on here like you have and laugh when someone is killed because of statements you have made. You people need to grow up and quit bashing everyone you envy! You all try to make someone appear as a bad or shallow person because that is what shallow minded people such as yourselves do best when slapped in the face with the truth. Not very many on here can handle the TRUTH!
Who Cares

United States

#62 Mar 18, 2012
ESADAH wrote:
What is the truth , Oh Great One ... You make me PUKE with your self justifying slander..
I wasn't the one working under the cover of darkness to destroy people's lives..
..<quoted text>
No you work under the power of anonymity to do it.

“Mind over Matter”

Location hidden

#63 Mar 19, 2012
Riiight.....I give a debatable opinion and can understand another posters differing opinion.. You report comments , threads and people so they can be removed , because you disagree with them and all just , because you think you are empowered to do so , but you just can not Comprehend that you are disliked for it.... And You do it all with anonymity ,, the accuser is guilty , Again.......

Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text> No you work under the power of anonymity to do it.
Who Cares

United States

#64 Mar 19, 2012
ESADAH wrote:
Riiight.....I give a debatable opinion and can understand another posters differing opinion.. You report comments , threads and people so they can be removed , because you disagree with them and all just , because you think you are empowered to do so , but you just can not Comprehend that you are disliked for it.... And You do it all with anonymity ,, the accuser is guilty , Again.......
..<quoted text>
So how has this ruined the lives of others? You claim at first I am destroying peoples lives and now switch that with I am disliked. I could care less if you or anyone else like me. From what the Moderator told you it looks like several of you are reporting so dont go making me out to be the one who is reporting all of this. Good Evening To You.
Rastous

Casey, IL

#65 Mar 19, 2012
Yep. Going to have to go in and check the new Rural King store out this week as I'm almost out of Country Bob's seasoning. Cannot eat popcorn without Country Bob's seasoning on it!

“Mind over Matter”

Location hidden

#66 Mar 20, 2012
I have not reported anyone..
Rastous

United States

#67 Mar 20, 2012
Wow. Peyton Manning signing with the Denver Broncos.. Poor little rich boy Tim Tebow has to go. Where is anybody's guess..

I'll guess Arizona Cardinals..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
penning those dogs up (Aug '09) Sat Sue 6
2013 Drug bust in Yale/ Why did everyone get off? (Dec '14) Apr 1 rycaze 4
the largest free sex singles site!! (Sep '13) Mar '18 Coins 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb '18 SligieForMayor 177
Tonya gates? Jan '18 Mr Michael Hunt 2
Anyone know any news on Tonya gates? Jan '18 Jimmy2018 2
$75 (Aug '14) Dec '17 Mike 3

Olney Jobs

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages