First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Has anyone been in the new store ?

I'm wondering how it compares to the old store and also to the Vincennes store..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Rastous

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Not yet. Going to soon because I'm about out of Country Bob's Seasoning. I like it on my popcorn. Good stuff.

I would think it would be better than the old store. I've never been in the Vincennes store. I like Effingham's Rural King. I'm picturing Olney's store to be allot like it. Looking forward to see where they put my bud Melvin and the lawn mower repair. Those loading docks in the back will be handy for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whoever

Lancaster, IL

#4 Mar 4, 2012
Disn't change the attitude of the checkout ladies... there still as rude as they were in the last building

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sod buster

Olney, IL

#5 Mar 4, 2012
Whoever wrote:
Disn't change the attitude of the checkout ladies... there still as rude as they were in the last building
That is because you ain't no farmer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 4, 2012
Those ladies have always been respectful and considerate to all customers regardless of their profession....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#7 Mar 4, 2012
The gals just have the good sense not to like Nastous.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#8 Mar 4, 2012
ESADAH wrote:
Has anyone been in the new store ?
I'm wondering how it compares to the old store and also to the Vincennes store..
H likes the new store. There is enough room to keep the riding mowers and other larger equipment inside, when warranted. It did not, however, change his opinion and that of others that the only really helpful and knowledgable employee is Hataway...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Schweaty Balls

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Mar 5, 2012
Never had a problem with any of the checkout ladies. Also gotta agree with Smart Girl on Hataway. John knows where everything is located and has given me loads of good advice on fabricating and repairs over the years. I was in there the day the new store opened. The aisles are very wide and the lighting is so much better. The people in charge of the departments now have all the room they need to display all of the items. I am puzzled that the tire and mower shops are so small.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beagle Bailey

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2012
Have u moved out of the camper yet smart girl mike

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 5, 2012
Whoever wrote:
If you want to be treated well, try being pleasant. If you possibly can...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#13 Mar 6, 2012
Beagle Bailey wrote:
Have u moved out of the camper yet smart girl mike
Ain't that a load?? I am not allowed to mention names on Topix without my posts getting deleted, yet here is a totally clueless individual dropping my name...I say clueless because they evidently don't realize I haven't stayed in that camper since August of last year..

Yes, I am still watching the idiocy that goes on here...just haven't been posting...
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#14 Mar 6, 2012
RealWinston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be treated well, try being pleasant. If you possibly can...
We've never had a problem with any of the ladies. Just wish the floor employees would exert themselves a bit to provide some customer service. At least they are better than Hurn's...
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#17 Mar 6, 2012
Dear me, another thread gone. Perhaps the mod will tell us why. The moderator caters to the crybabies and backstabbers.
wired

Lancaster, IL

#18 Mar 6, 2012
Smart Girl wrote:
Dear me, another thread gone. Perhaps the mod will tell us why. The moderator caters to the crybabies and backstabbers.
You don't have a gun to your head forcing you to log on to Topix do you? Maybe you should go help clean up after the tornado's to help take your mind off Topix. Just a thought dear.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 6, 2012
ESADAH wrote:
Run, run, run but you sure can't hide. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...
Vote for me and I'll set you free. Rap on, brother, rap on...,
You still think this mod thing is a good thing? There was nothing wrong in the other thread that went down, except someone called one poster by his first name(gee, I wonder who THAT was)...we can't say anything at all anymore.

I am sure this thread will go down for something.
wired

Lancaster, IL

#21 Mar 6, 2012
Kevin Harvick.
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#22 Mar 6, 2012
wired wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a gun to your head forcing you to log on to Topix do you? Maybe you should go help clean up after the tornado's to help take your mind off Topix. Just a thought dear.
I'm afraid my age and illnesses would be a detriment to any clean-up help. But you go right ahead and give us a progress report, dirtbag. I'm sure your efforts will be appreciated, if they can find work menial enough for your talents. While you are laboring, listen to a good taped English/grammar lesson. After that, try to segue into a tutorial on logic and reasoning, because your posts show neither.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 6, 2012
wired wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a gun to your head forcing you to log on to Topix do you? Maybe you should go help clean up after the tornado's to help take your mind off Topix. Just a thought dear.
And who did you take your donations to? Did you send money, donate your time, take your chainsaw to help out...what? I happen to know that the person you are cutting down helps many, many people. If you make an effort to help yourself...

We can be nearly positive that YOU watched the tornado damage on TV, saying, oh, what a shame...and that was that. Out of sight, out of mind..oh, wait. You were already out of your mind.
Smart Girl

Vincennes, IN

#25 Mar 7, 2012
RealWinston wrote:
<quoted text>
And who did you take your donations to? Did you send money, donate your time, take your chainsaw to help out...what? I happen to know that the person you are cutting down helps many, many people. If you make an effort to help yourself...
We can be nearly positive that YOU watched the tornado damage on TV, saying, oh, what a shame...and that was that. Out of sight, out of mind..oh, wait. You were already out of your mind.
It's a safe bet that she did nothing. And never does. I'm always suspicious of people who spend their time thinking up work for others.
Lucas Boynton

Charleston, IL

#26 Mar 7, 2012
I like RK -- congrats on the new store

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
penning those dogs up (Aug '09) Apr 21 Sue 6
2013 Drug bust in Yale/ Why did everyone get off? (Dec '14) Apr 1 rycaze 4
the largest free sex singles site!! (Sep '13) Mar '18 Coins 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb '18 SligieForMayor 177
Tonya gates? Jan '18 Mr Michael Hunt 2
Anyone know any news on Tonya gates? Jan '18 Jimmy2018 2
$75 (Aug '14) Dec '17 Mike 3

Olney Jobs

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages