The Gadfly is running for mayor - Aga...
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#21 Nov 28, 2012
After four years of a failed Mayor Mark Lambird Administration:

He Mayor Mark Lambird was decaded by the Olney Daily Mail Newspaper to be a "half of candidate."

Note: There was only one Mayor Of Olney, Illinois and that one candidate has provide to be a failure just like our pass two mayors from this local community.

The title given to Mark Limbird actually states the fact: He, Mark Limbird is a "half of candidate."

__________

Note: The Olney Daily Mail Newspaper was refering to the two candidates:

Me, Brian James O'Neill II --- Candidate

And Ray Vaughn ---- Candidate

There is just two candidates for Mayor Of Olney, Illinois 62450, That's me Brian James O'Neill II (Democrat) and Ray Vaughn (Republican).

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#22 Nov 28, 2012
While you may have filed, you are not in the running for the office...you have to have a chance to win to be considered in the running
Memory of Ed

Olney, IL

#23 Nov 28, 2012
and a snowball in hell chance won't get er done.
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#24 Nov 28, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
While you may have filed, you are not in the running for the office...you have to have a chance to win to be considered in the running
We all know that neither Lambird and Vaughn have no chance of winning.

Starting with the Mark Lambird. The City Enginee finally admitted to the fact that after 18 years of failed Mayor and City Council Members beingelected and not bing able to fix the storm water and intertructure problem in the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. Upo to the current seated Mayor Lambird Administration oer the past four years failing the City Of Olney Citizens by not knowing how to fix the storm water and intertructure problem in the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450.

The City Of Olney, Illinois had gone with what I been telling them to do for the past 18 years. Thank Me.

Mr. Ratcliffe efore you shooting your mouth off otherwise. It's on public record at the Olney City Hall. Been Published in Newspaper Articles. I have filed freedom of information acts and obtain the blue prints. As Wellhave walk throughout the Citry Of Olney, Illinois 62450 taking still pictures. On several different times telephone the Army Core Of Enginee; E.P.A. Illinois State Water And Resources. As well both federal and stte elected officials. I am responsible for getting individuals that have and control to be victimes of the storm ater and sewer problem that Mark Lambird, Kelly Henby, Tom F__________ and every City Of Olney Council Men atre responsible for running down our community and forcing busiess to shut down as well several citizens to move, because of the past 18 years of the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. Failed Leadership.

__________

Note: Ray Vaughn had not a thing nor any elected officials in forcing all three Mayors and City Council to get out of public office or do what I tell you to do. I do not fear no goverment. You are powerless. That I will at each and every city coucil meeting do what ever it takes to make the government stop it's corruptd ways and corrupted abuse and not properly represent the citizens.

It, Was Me Brian Jaes O'Neill II another Pat Quinn gadfly putting the elected officials in their place. WHEN THE OLNEY DAILY MAIL GIVES ME THE NAME "GADFLY". THE OLNEY DAILY MAIL NEWSPAPER WAS POINTING OUT TO ALL THE VOTERS AND THE READERS OF THE OLNEY DAILY MAIL NEWSPAPER I AM THE BEST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE OR NOT JUST CITY OF OLNEY MAYOR. ALSO UNITED OF AMERICA STATES PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2016.

__________

In addition I took the time to walk over to several of the citizens houe dail talking to them about how we can fix the storm water and sewer problem in the City Of Olney, Illinois, 62450. How to take control of the lected officials and force them to listen. That they must continue to keep coming back to the Olney City Council Meetings and placing their names on the agenda and give the Mayors and Councilmen a lot orders. Let thm know we will go ver their heads too the far extent. That they mustnot giv up. Because the Mayor and City Councilmen do not care about you and the majoriy of the citizens of the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. They would like it that you gave up. So they did not have to do not anything. I told the citizens of this community you have far mre power then the government. The government, police, and prosecutor can't do thing about you appear at the Olney City Hall and expressing you voice. In event they do the goverment and the elected officials would be subjected to a ivil litigation law suit. That doe ot include the law suit for the govenment Mayor Tom F__________ Kelly Heby, and Mark Lambird and all the City Council Members as wel the City Of Olney Government Entity intentionally and recklessly flooding you private property involation of sevweral federal and state laws. Violation of both Illinois State Constitution and the United State Of America Constitution.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Brian, once again, you will not be elected. You have alienated too many people.

Plus you don't have the sense God gave a goose.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26 Nov 28, 2012
intertructure ????

I AM THE BEST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE OR NOT JUST CITY OF OLNEY MAYOR. ALSO UNITED OF AMERICA STATES PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2016.

You are deranged. You can't spell, you can't talk, and you don't make any sense.

Please don't ever reproduce.
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#27 Nov 28, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
Brian, once again, you will not be elected. You have alienated too many people.
Plus you don't have the sense God gave a goose.
What you just admitted to is every person of thios City Of Olney, Illinois including your self are 100% retard. THAT IF YOU CAN NOT VIOLATED THE LAW. THE ELECTED WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO VIOLATED THE LAW THE RETARDS OF THE CITY OF OLNEY, ILLINOIS 62450. ONLY WANTS CRIMINAL ELECTED PERSONS SUCH AS MARK LAMBIRD AND RAY VAUGHN TO BE MAYOR, BECAUSE THEY WILL ALLOW SEWER TO RUN DOW YOUR STREETS AND SEAT ON THEIR DUMB A*S ALLOWING YOU TO ILLEGALLY DRINK ON THE PUBLIC SIDE WALKS OUT SIDE THE BARS. ALLOW YOU TO ILLEGALLY SMOKE IN PUBLIC. ILLEGAL ALLOW YOU TO COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AND SO MUCH MORE.

NOTE: MR. RATCLIFF THE ONE VERY THING YOU HAD FORGOTTEN NOW THAT I HAVE A ANDORID PHONE AND COMPUTERS AND A LOT MORE AND WILL BE STARTING UP MY NEWS BUSINESS. YOU, THE POLICE, STATES ATTORNEY, MAYOR, CITY COUNCIL, COUNTY BOARD, ANY PERSONS IN SIDE THIS CITY AND ELSE WHERE WILL NO LONGER TO CONTINUE DOING THIS CORRUPTION.

JUST WANTED TO YET YOU KNOW IN THE VERY NEAR COMING DAYS AND MONTH YOU AND THE POLICE AND THE GOVERNMENT AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL NO LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET. THAT IS ELECTED OFFICIALS, POLICE, STATES ATTORNEY, AND EVERY PERSON THAT DOES ANYTHING THAT NEWS WORTH THAT VIOLATES LITTLE ORDINACE AND STATUTE AND CORRUPT. WILL BE PLAY FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO LISTEN AND WATCH YOU COMMITTING CRIMINAL OFFENSE. SO THE TRASH TALK YOU TALK WILL END UP PLACING THE ELECTED OFFICIAL, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, STATES ATTORNEY AND EVEN YOU MR. RATCLIFFE. SO DO NOT TELL ME I DID NOT TELL YOU.

THIS IS EVERY PERSON CHANCE THAT LIVES IN THE CITY OF OLNEY TO LEAVE AND MOVE ELSE WHERE. BECAUSE MR. RATCLIFFE THE DAys of you and others lying, the police and elected official being the mayor and city council along with the states attorney committing criminal crimines against us and others is finally over.

You never took the time out to realize that the pictures and vedios I been doing will final get all the citizens arrested in this city with law suits.

Note: Thes days with android phones being cheap with the best tech and computers. Would be what I will use to take down the government to it's floor.

Legal
Political
News

All three powers will be operating inside my business through the entire world.

Note: Publisher Jack Howser Of The Disclosure you think that I would never be able to bring you and your business down. You will be made so poor Mr. Howser that you will want to be employee under my major news business.

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution
Brian James ONeill II

Greenup, IL

#28 Nov 28, 2012
RealWinston wrote:
intertructure ????
I AM THE BEST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE OR NOT JUST CITY OF OLNEY MAYOR. ALSO UNITED OF AMERICA STATES PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2016.
You are deranged. You can't spell, you can't talk, and you don't make any sense.
Please don't ever reproduce.
Because any person with brains would not waste spelling and talking too nuts like you that spent your entire life committing crimes against me and others. THAT WHY I CLOSE MY EYES, BECAUSE I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO SEE THE CRIMINAL STANDING IN MY FACE. ESSPECIALLY CRIMINAL NUMBER ONE AND TWO.(1) Micheal Ratcliffe and (2) Jack Howser.......... Then after you "Rea;l Winston and others like you." tHAT'S WHY AFTER 27 YEARS ALL THE LOCALS WERE NOT ABLE TO NOT DO ANY THING OTHER THEN USE EMPLOYMENT, MAKE THERE OWN FAMILY MOVE A WAY, SEWER AND FLOOD WATER RUNING INTO YOUR HOUSES AND YARDS THAT YOU ENJOY. BABY FAMILY SEX WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN AND DRUGS. THAT IS MY NO STANDARD OF LAW THAT ANY PERSON THEN THE CRIME MINE LIKE YOU AND mR rATCLIFFE AND OTHERS OF THIS CITY ENJOY HAVING. wHEN YOU COME UNDER ATTACK BY ME YOU GET UP SET. tHE PROBLEM YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE OF CORRUPTION AND CRIME. tHAT'S NOT THE LAW OF THE LAND. i WILL ALWAYS BE JUST LIKE pAT qUINN "gadfly". Not a thing you can do about it. All it has done for all you in this city of Olney is cost you the tax payers a lot of wasted money and retard elected officials that had allowed you to be criminALS.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#29 Nov 29, 2012
I'm #1??? Cool!!!
Brian James ONeill II

Olney, IL

#30 Nov 29, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
I'm #1??? Cool!!!
You finally admitted your number 1 retard of the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450.

Mr. Ratcliffe all you are going to do is cause me to start posting so much about all the drug addicts and adults

That's why Mr. Ratcliffe the retard and all the other retards of the City Of Olney, Illinois 62450 , are dumb and retarded, because they do not like me putting them in there place.

Mr. Ratcliffe all the coming City Council Meetings up until election day will be about me the gidfly putting the mayor and city council in there place with every citizen in this City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. You think you seen it yet wrong with Lady Ga Ga.--------- I will make Mayor Mark Lambird the City CouncilMen, Police Officers, States Attorney and every person in this City Of Olney, Illinois 62450. Get so far out of control that even the OPD, RCSD and ILSP can't handle you. The National Guard will have to be call in to this City Of Olney, I;llinois 62450.

There is not a thing no one can do to me. Because it's freedom of speech and being a gidfly just like Governor Pat Quinn.

It will be posted on the web site for ever one in the entire world to listen and watch me the Only qualified candidate for Mayor. Do something that was not done since the 1970's in Springfeild Illinois at the State House and during the 1960's.

This City Of Olney, Illinois 62450 days are at it very end. Because more and more jobs will leave this area and you the retards will go as well.

Note: The majority of the voters in the City Of Olney, Ilinois 62450 are retarded. That's the fact. They allow sewer sh*t go down the strets. Drug addicts like you Mr. Ratcliffe and Druinks violate the laws. Yes that's whty the three ladys at the Olney City Hall cry like little babies because the mayor and city council did not care about them.

Note: Publisher Jack Howser Of The Disclosure make sure you are at all the City Council Meetings until Election day, because I, Brian James O'Neill II Gidfly will make the entire City Of Olney, Illinois 62450 and all it's retarded voters fools that they wish they never live in this City.

If every thing goes right Publisher Jack Howser you can count on some what what you mention on your web site happen. The Richland County _________ are waiting __________

__________ That's will get the elected officials arrested with law enforcement after several years of corruption. You do not have to worry about me doing any thing . You do not have to worry about me getting harm. What will happen so many of your retarded citizen will be arrested and the national guard will come to this community.

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#31 Nov 29, 2012
I don't "cause" you to do anything...it is by your own free will that you act retarded.
Brian James ONeill II

Olney, IL

#32 Nov 29, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
I don't "cause" you to do anything...it is by your own free will that you act retarded.
Yes Yes Yes you Mr. Ratcliffe always are a retard even in your sleep. Because you and all the other retards don't know the first thing about shuting your mouth and keeping your hands off other persons. That's why you Mr. Ratcliffe are a felon with a prison record.

Note: Gidfly stands for freedom of speech and assemble.

Note: Some thing You and the other retards do not know anything about. That's why all you retards are chicken to show you face at the Olney City Hall and tell the retarded elected officials you are by nature and constitution a gidfly.

Note: Instead of being a meth addict, drunk, retard, criminal each and everyday Mr. Ratcliffe. That the retarded elected officials and police allow to violate the law.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#33 Nov 29, 2012
No, no, no...

By the way...I am still earning money on youtube for those videos I have of you...thanks for the extra money sucker...
Brian James ONeill II

Olney, IL

#34 Nov 29, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
No, no, no...
By the way...I am still earning money on youtube for those videos I have of you...thanks for the extra money sucker...
You will have a injunction against you to remove it all. Since you mention you have earn money from these illegal audio recordings from you tube. I also know they are making money off it too. I wonny if they know that you illegal record my voice. Because they posted it in violation of the law. You tube will have ttoo pay me a lot of money too. Because the eavesdropping law involves any person and business that profit off of eavesdropping are subjected to both civil and criminal charges in acourt of law.

So Mr. Ratcliffe I would not be laughing too long. Because. I am in the process of taking you and you tube and elected officials states attorney and police officers and other like you too court.

Thanks for telling me that I'M using My Android phone and taking pictures of every thing you post.

I have got just what I needed you Mr. Ratcliffe to admit too.

Sign: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#35 Nov 29, 2012
Keep trying, you will never succeed.

When you know I am recording and you act out for the camera, no jury will believe you didn't want me to record you.
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#36 Dec 14, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
Keep trying, you will never succeed.
When you know I am recording and you act out for the camera, no jury will believe you didn't want me to record you.
Wrong. I only know you are just recording my picture. That's all you are allowed to do. Unless your at a government meeting Mr. Ratcliffe. No person knows if a person has voice on or off on a recording device. All persons do know that persons are allowed to just record picture. Mr. Ratcliffe the problem you have and any person has. Is that because a person is standing infront of a camera only means to that person such as me just my picture is being recorded.

MR. RATCLIFFE YOU CAN RECORD A POLICE OFFICERS PICTURE. NOT A POLICE OFFICER VOICE UNTIL THE LAW HAS CHANGE. WITH OUT BEING ARRESTED FOR EAVESDROPPING WITH ANY DEVICES. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY RECORD A POLICE OFFICERS VOICE UNDER THE CURENT STATUTE LAW THAT HAS NOT CHANGE. IS IF THE POLICE OFFICER TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN RECORD HIS VOICE. IF YOU RECORD A POLICE OFFICERS VOICE. HE AND SHE DOES NOT TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN. THE POLICE OFFICER UNDER THE EAVESDROPPING STATUTE WILL AND POST TO ARREST YOU MR. RATCLIFFE.

NOTE: TO EVERY PERSON EVEN IF A POLICE OFFICER TELLS YOU THAT IT ALRIGHT TO RECORD HIS OR HER VOICE. DO NOT REQUIRED THE VOICE OF THE POLICE OFFICER. UNTIL YOU HAVE THE POLICE OFFICER SIGN A WRITTEN CONTRACT STATING TO THE FACT HIS AND HER NAME AND INFORMATION AS WELL LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT. DATE AND TIME. THAT HE AND SHE GIVES YOU THE CONSENT TO RECORD THERE VOICE. SO YOU ARE PROTECTED IN THE EVENT YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR RECORDING A POLICE OFFICERS VOICE AFTER THEY TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN. ONCE THE POLICE OFFICE HAD SIGN AND FILLED OUT THE WRITTEN CONTACT ALLOWING YOU TO RECORD THEIR VOICE. tHE FIRST THING YOU WANT TO DO HIS ASK THE POLICE OFFICER DID THEY SIGN THIS WRITTEN CONTACT ALLOWING YOU TO RECORD THEIR VOICE. AFTER THEY SAY YES. THEN YOU ASK THE POLICE OFFICER ON YOUR RECORDING DEVICE THE SAME INFORMATION. WHEN HE OR SHE STATES THEY GIVE YOU THE TIGHT TO RECORD THERE VOICE. THEN YOU CAN RECORD THE POLICE OFFICERS VOICE.

NOTE: ANOTHER THING BECAUSE A POLICE OFFICER GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RECORD HIS OR HER VOICE. BECAUSE THE POLICE OFFICER ALLOWS YOU TO RECORD THEIR VOICE. DOSEN'T GIVE MR. RATCLIFFE ANY RIGHT TO RECORD WHERE OTHER PERSONS ARE STANDING. BECAUSE THERE VOICES WOULD BE RECORD AS WELL. IN ILLINOIS STATE IT REQUIRES ALL PERSONS MUST GIVE CONSTENT TO BEING VOICE RECORDED BEFORE YOU CAN RECORD. NOTE: THERE IS ANOTHER MEANING OF RECORDING VOICE. BY NO MEANS DOES THIS APPLY TO ANY AND ALL MOST EVERY EAVESDROPPING RECORDING THAT MR. RATCLIFFE DID OF ME WITH OTHERS. WITH OR WITH OUT A POLICE OFFICE.

NOTE: THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT YOU AND OTHERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO RECORD JUST MY PICTURE. EVERY TIME YOU RECORDED ME MR. RATCLIFFE IT WAS NOT JUST PICTURE. THAT I WILL ONLY ALLOW YOU AND OTHERS TO RECORD JUST PICTURE NO VOICE.

SO MR. RATCLIFFE THAT STATEMENT OF YOURS DOSE NOT FLY IN NO COURT OF LAW. BECAUSE THE COURT LOOKS TO THE STATUTES. THE STATUTES SAY YOU CAN ONLY RECORD MY PICTURE. AS WELL YOU CAN ONLY RECORD A POLICE OFFICERS PICTURE NO VOICE.----- SINCE YOU HAVE ILLEGALLY RECORDED MY VOICE SEVERAL TIMES EVEN WITH POLICE OFFICERS VOICES THAT NEVER GAVE YOU BY WORD OF MOUTH AND NEVER WRITTEN CPONTRACT THE RIGHT TO RECORD OUR VOICES . YOUR GOOSE MR. RATCLIFFE IS COOK.

NOTE: EVERYONE ANY ATTORNEY AT LAW WILL TELL YOU EVEN THAT THE COURTS HAD RULE IN CRIMINAL CASES OF EAVESDROPPING AGAINS POLICE OFFICERS TO BE UNCONSTITUTIONAL. THE ILLINOIS COMPILED STATUTE REMAINS THE SAME. UNTIL THE STATE LEGISLATURE AND GOVERNOR PAT QUINN OR ANOTHER GOVERNOR HAS SIGNED IN TO LAW DIFFERENT WORDING. THE CURRENT EASEDROPPING STATUTE IS THE LAW.

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution
BTHS

Greenup, IL

#37 Dec 15, 2012
you are stupid.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#38 Dec 15, 2012
Brian, that statute was ruled unconstitutional...that means it can NOT be enforced.

Idiot.
Brian James ONeill II

Robinson, IL

#39 Dec 15, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
Brian, that statute was ruled unconstitutional...that means it can NOT be enforced.
Idiot.
Mr. Ratcliffe any thing ruled unconstitutional by a court does not change the statute that is enforceable.

The only government body that can change the Illinois Eavesdropping Statute is the Illinois General Assemble. Before it can go to the Governors desk to be signedor veto by Governor Pat Quinn.

If the Illinois Governor Pat Quinn does and most likely will signed the eavesdropping bil.l That is waiting for the Illinois State Senators to vote on an additional House Amendment around May or June 2013. Then the eavesdropping bill will go to the governors desk to be either signed or veto.

NOTE: EVERYONE UNTIL THAT HAPPENS THE CURRENT EAVESDROPPING STATUTE IS THE LAW OF THE LAND WITH IN ILLINOIS STATE GOVERNMENT.

NOTE: BOTH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CONSTITUTION AND ILLINOIS STATE CONSTITUTION PROHIBITS ANY EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATURE, AND JUDICIAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT REACHING BEYOND IT'S ONLY DUTY OF THE BODY OF GOVERNMENT. OTHERWISE AN INPEACHMENT HEARING WILL BE HELD BY THE LEGISLATURE TO REMOVE JUDGES FROM THE COURTS THAT HAVE NO POWER TO REWRITE THE STATUTES.

THE ILLINOIS EAVESDROPPING STATUTE REWRITTING BELONGS WITH ONLY THE ILLINOIS GENERAL ASSEMBLE.

NOTE: THE CONSTITUTION, SUPREME COURT RULES, STATUTES AND CASE LAW ALL REQUIRE THAT THE COURT IS ALLOWED TO FIND LAW UNCONSTITUTIONAL. WHILE AT THE SAME TIME IT'S NOT ALLOW TO REWRITE THE STATUTE. THE COURT MOST FOLLOW THE CURRENT LEGISLATIVE STATUTE ENFORCED UNTIL THE LEGISLATIVE REPRESENTIVES HAD REWRITTEN OR AMENEDED WORDING THAT THE COURTS FIND UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

NOTE: WHAT MR. RATCLIFFE DOES NOT ALSO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE COURT CASES THAT THE COURTS HELD IN THE CRIMINAL COURTS AND CIVIL COURT INVOLVE THE POLICE OFFICERS. POLICE OFFICERS ON DUTY ARE PUBLIC OFFICERS OF THE GOVERNMENT. POLICE OFFICERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AS WELL GOVERNMENT ENTITIES ATRE 100% ARE TYREATED DIFFERENT THEN THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.

WHAT MR. RATCLIFFE AND OTHERS BEEN DOING IS VIOLATING A EAVESDROPING STATUTE AGAINST ME THAT IS NOT A POLICE OFFICE. THE COURT NEVER MENTION NOT A THING ABOUT THAT BEING UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

NOTE: ANOTHER PART OF THE ILLINOIS STATUTE EAVESDROPPING STATUTE THAT THE COURT DID NOT DISCUSS THAT WAS NOT MADE UNCONSTITUTIONAL. IS THE OPENMETTING ACTS. THE RIGHT TO RECORD BOTH VOICE AND PICTURE AT THE GOVERNMENT MEETINGS. THAT IS WITHIN THE EAVESDROPPING STATUTE AS WELL,

NOTE: THE COURT IS ONLY ALLOWED TO LOOK TO THE LEGISLATIVE STATUTE IN ORDER TO MAKE A RULING. IT CAN NOT NEVER CHANGE THE STATUE. JUST THE LEGISLATURE BODY OF GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE STATUTORY LAW. THE GOVERNOR MUST SIGNED THE LAW OF BOTH HOUSES APPROVED BEFORE IT BECOMES THE CURRENT ENFORCE KLAW. NOT UNTIL THAT HAS HAPPEN THE ILLINOIS STATE STATUTE PROHIBITS RECORDING OF VOICES OF POLICE OFFICERS. AS WELL EVERY OTHER PERSON WITH OUT HIS AND HER CONSENT. UNLESS HE OR SHE IS AT A GOVERNMENT MEETING, ETC.

NOTE EVERYONE: WHEN THE EAVESDROPPING STATUTE OF ILLINOIS DOES CHANGE. IT WILL ONLY CHANGE THE AREAS OF THE CURRENT STATUTE THAT INVOLVE JUST POLICE OFFICERS AND PUBLIC OFFICIALS, ETC.

NOTE EVERYONE: IT WILL NO CHANGE CONCERNING INDIVIDUALS IN PUBLIC AND PRATIVE PROPERTY TO RECORD MORE THEN JUST PICTURE WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ALL PERSON. THAT REMAINS THE SAME.--- MR. RATCLIFFE DOES NOT KNOW THE LAW. HE IS ONLY GOING TO GET YOU IN TO A LOT OF TROUBLE INCLUDING HIM SELF, MR. RATCLIFFE.

NOTE EVERYONE: IF YOU GO WITH WHAT MR. RATCLIFF IS ACTUCALLY SAYING. THEN MR. RATCLIFFE IS CLAIMING THAT BECAUSE THE COURT FOUNFD THE EAVESDROPPING STTAUTE UNCONCONSTION UNCONSTITUTION. THAT MEANS THE ENTIRE EAVESDROPPING STATUTE THAT APPLIES TO ENDLESS OTHER DIFFERENT THINGS WAS MADE UNCIONSTITUTIONAL AS WELL.
WRONG!

Signed: Brian James O'Neill II -- Mr. Constitution

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#40 Dec 15, 2012
No Brian, you are wrong again, as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Hicks Feb 20 LetsJustSay 1
Do YOU KNOW WHERE JANICE MILLS IS HIDING? (Feb '16) Feb 14 Four Turdnoir 14
Spot On - Dot Off! Dec '16 FECESDISSCLOSURE 5
Ghoulish Vultures Whine WaaWaaWaaaa 2 FEW Subs... Dec '16 FECESDISSCLOSURE 5
Natasha wibbenmeyer ? (Jun '15) Dec '16 therealnatosha 10
News ISP: Suspect arrested in connection to girl fou... Dec '16 cbrock 9
Poll how much time DO YOU THINK klinger will get? (May '09) Nov '16 Anonymous 17

Olney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olney Mortgages