not enough patrolmen after 1 a.m in m...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#41 Aug 9, 2012
Gile is coming back!
for real

Little Rock, AR

#42 Aug 11, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the "wrongdoers" don't like a police officer that knows what time it is. They want someone dumb and/or corrupt like they are.
thats what we have running the town is dumb and dumber and corrupt and crooked

United States

#43 Aug 14, 2012
for real wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what we have running the town is dumb and dumber and corrupt and crooked
That right there is funny! But sad and True.
Olmsted

United States

#44 Aug 15, 2012
I guess Bo has a better offer in Olmsted. He is living out of city limits on Olmsted road now. He's about to go!
why no cooperation

Harrisburg, IL

#45 Aug 15, 2012
Why is there no cooperation between Mounds police and the Sheriff Department. Both the Sheriff and the Chief need to grow up and talk to one another. Both act like children. Get together fellows for the betterment of the community. Sheriff stop all these postings that are being made against the Chief. Chief start talking with the Sheriff. Fellows your election is more than two years away and to be honest if anyone else would run on an independent ticket then he would get elected over the both of you. everyone sees what is going on except you two.
for real

Independence, MO

#46 Aug 15, 2012
why no cooperation wrote:
Why is there no cooperation between Mounds police and the Sheriff Department. Both the Sheriff and the Chief need to grow up and talk to one another. Both act like children. Get together fellows for the betterment of the community. Sheriff stop all these postings that are being made against the Chief. Chief start talking with the Sheriff. Fellows your election is more than two years away and to be honest if anyone else would run on an independent ticket then he would get elected over the both of you. everyone sees what is going on except you two.
Bo? Tree guy? Donna?
Amen

Benton, IL

#47 Aug 16, 2012
why no cooperation wrote:
Time for both to bury the hatchets.
for sure

Belton, MO

#48 Aug 16, 2012
What about your hatchet? Oh thats right you take money. Forgot sorry.
doe

Topeka, KS

#49 Aug 19, 2012
Dump BO-ZO Fire his A@#
life is good

United States

#50 Aug 21, 2012
I don't have to live in this crooked town no more. Good luck to all of the rest of you. And make sure you follow the mayor's rules. And watch out for the so called chief and his wanna bes. Have fun!
law breaker

United States

#51 Aug 22, 2012
Want to see our chief in action? Go to the river on the weekend and you will see Drinking Beer, riding on the levee. Breaking laws way to go chief, we all see you and talk about you there. You need to go out of state to do that.
bad boys

Newton, KS

#52 Aug 23, 2012
Seen him out there. What a joke
kudjo

Mounds, IL

#53 Aug 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
Gile is coming back!

...and he's gonna bring a privatized police department with him!
Boo

United States

#54 Sep 1, 2012
BOZO has got to go! When the mayor leaves and the new one comes in, what will they have to keep hiding? Just wondering. Oh it will be so great to see this mayor GO. But I think everyone should voice their opinion very carefully on the next one.
talk what u know

Mounds, IL

#55 Oct 2, 2012
look again wrote:
<quoted text>
L@@k dumbA$$ I care because who the hell has the right not to pay our town or our state tax???? Is this flunkie aloud to do as whatever he wants to? Its deadbeats like this that is shutting down tamms prison Ahole. If he is so called law enforcement officer (chief) then of all people follow the law and pay your freaking taxes. DUH And do your job not intoxicated? Damn how hard is that paperwork and lay off the booze. Just think everybody like this pays no taxes and the state don't have money. And the mayor is okay with this? NO JOBS Put that in your news letter to our town. Open a store if your law enforcement and pay NO TAX. That ought to create more jobs. Hope Quinn or even Forby or Atty Gen don't find out about illegal going on in our town. Then we won't get no grants to help the town. WAKE UP!
You obviously don't know his bait shop is outside the tax jurisdiction of Mounds. Mounds would not get any of his sales taxes collected. As far as I know, Pulaski Co. would be the only one to benefit besides the state of Illinois.
karl

Mounds, IL

#56 Oct 2, 2012
Boo wrote:
BOZO has got to go! When the mayor leaves and the new one comes in, what will they have to keep hiding? Just wondering. Oh it will be so great to see this mayor GO. But I think everyone should voice their opinion very carefully on the next one.
You might not realize it but Bosecker could be reading this right now. If he does you better watch out buddy boy.
Wait a minute. He won't know who you are because you're courageously hiding behind a screen on the internet. Never mind. You seem to have that much figured out already.
Here's an idea. Sneak up to his house late some dark night and slash his tires. Then crawl up onto the porch take a poop there and then run like hell before anybody sees ya. He'll never know it was you. Wouldn't that be fun?!
Mr Butler

Kansas City, KS

#57 Dec 1, 2012
Its elementary,make more cash from unsuspecting travelers on 57 than from you losers.
amazed

Mounds, IL

#58 Dec 3, 2012
well huntin season here now he only work one day a week screwin the town like he is you make all kinds of money
bad boys

Mounds, IL

#59 Dec 6, 2012
hell city car to ride over three states to get your supplies sounds like a hell of a gig to me
Karl

Lenexa, KS

#60 Dec 6, 2012
bad boys wrote:
hell city car to ride over three states to get your supplies sounds like a hell of a gig to me
Here's an idea. Write down everything you hate about Bo and then, late some dark night, drive by his house (with your lights out of course) and toss the note out in his yard. He'll never know it was you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olmsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffey Silvia 40 min TommyKat 1
Crazy drivers in Karnak 7 hr Justmovedhere 1
Buffey Silva 7 hr User 4
Karnak Water OFF 19 hr DEANIE WEANIE 7
Karen Cox Tue Maybe 2
danielle haddock (Oct '13) Mar 24 meister brau 16
poor lisa (Mar '15) Mar 21 No for a fact 4

Olmsted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance