Patiently Waiting
just sayin

Olla, LA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
I can't stand it any longer so I am just gonna put this out there to see if I am the only person with this problem or if it's everyone. I have had several appointments at JB Kuts in Olla, which is owned by Jessica Borden and not once have I gotten out of there under 3 or 4 hours later. I'm not asking for anything complicated just the normal trim or eyebrow wax. Recently I made an appointment for an eyebrow wax only and I waited for 3 hours. I love Jessica's work but people's time is precious to them and we do make appointments not just walking in so I am getting really frustrated at this time after time. Someone needs to teach her some time management skills or help her with her scheduling or she will begin to lose business over time.
Omega Bound

Covington, LA

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Be the one to set a fire under her ass!
lillygirl

Rayville, LA

#3 Aug 19, 2010
I will tell you this, I changed hair salons I had been using six years for this very thing,I waited two hours for a hair cut and I had an appointment,I found another one much better that I love,but I had to get ticked off to do it.
just sayin

Olla, LA

#4 Aug 25, 2010
I have heard people mention to her in a picking manner and she just laughs it off by telling people to stop whinning. I don't know about everyone else but as I said before my time is precious and I don't like to spend it WAITING.....I switched physicians for this very same thing although I thought the world of him I wasn't willing to sit there from 3:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
and im just sayin

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2010
If you don't like the service carry yo lumps down the highway. More important things than you waiting on yo stylist you c+nt
drama

Marengo, IN

#6 Sep 14, 2010
cut it your damn self if you don't like it- stop complaining
Mom

Georgetown, IN

#7 Sep 14, 2010
I go out of town to get my hair cut and styled. It solves the problem of waiting for an appointment around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What business would thrive in Caldwell Parish?? (Apr '12) May '16 Dirt Race Fan 9
Looking for place to rent in Olla, Urania or Tu... (Apr '15) Jan '16 Looking 3
good head. (Jun '15) Jan '16 watash 3
Poll who put the hoe list up in olla la (Dec '08) Jan '16 InterestedViewer 13
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Nov '15 Blasphemous 34
Poll Whos going to be Caldwell Sheriff (Aug '15) Oct '15 The Know 6
debate in caldwell parish (Oct '15) Oct '15 jonesy 1

Olla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olla Mortgages