First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donna Hall

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
I know where kayla is and wher was all these people that is not family proclaim to love her so much my question is where were u before she turned eighteen and was havin all her problems. Just ask her mother about her or keep your snide comments and fake i love yous to your self and take care of your own junkie kids and grand kids. Not that kayla is a junkie that is why she left redneck,pillbillie, crackcentral os.
kaylasfriend

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2010
where were you when she needed you why did you let her go to Memphis with a black man and then told everyone that she was in Georgia with Cassie, why didn't you put a missing person's on her before she turned eighteen, why did you let her run wild, and smoke weed for a long time, look in the mirrow before you talk about other people being druggies i am a friend of Kayla's and i don't live in the cove
leaveitalone

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Sep 13, 2010
y don't you people get a freakin life she is where she wants to be and not getting a dang thing from you so why the hell does it matter. no one gave a damn before and she does not give a damn bout you now.you people need to stop putting these names on here or i am going to start naming your first and last name on everything you post. if you must post comments please post them about your own children, if you loved and cared for them like you claim to love her they wouldnt be in the sad situation they are in now, tell about your own kids leave everybody elses alone, oh and if you don't know where she is there is a reason for that, she doesn't want you to know, the people who really love and care for her talk to her every day, so shut up about what you know nothing about and talk about your own, cause you know the truth about them, so lets hear it,,
mommommom

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 13, 2010
oh you forgot what that means, you tried to be her friend instead of her mom, and i do know where she is remember i am her friend, i live in OR, and i always know where she is even when she was in Clarksville and then Memphis, i know a lot about Kayla, did you get her phone hooked back up i hope so i need to talk to her, about getting apartment, you've always known what Kayla was doing and where she was at even tho you prentened not to know, do you ever lay awake at night and wonder if she is alive or dead why didn't you put a missing persons out on her when you claimed to not know where you were at and sweetheart i don't have any children or grandchildren im only twenty years old so now guess who i am
greta gulleyand casey

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 13, 2010
minded your own bussiness and get a life its not your child so butt off and dont throw rocks at a glass house dummmmmmm asses,,,
not interested

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Sep 13, 2010
yall need to keep her business off the internet, if ya so fn worried go get her , u saidu always know where she is , leave her alone she got her a life without you and there is a reason for that. worry about your own self,
whatwhat

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 14, 2010
not interested wrote:
yall need to keep her business off the internet, if ya so fn worried go get her , u saidu always know where she is , leave her alone she got her a life without you and there is a reason for that. worry about your own self,
this must be her mom again
cant thpuch this harriman

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 14, 2010
kaylasfriend wrote:
where were you when she needed you why did you let her go to Memphis with a black man and then told everyone that she was in Georgia with Cassie, why didn't you put a missing person's on her before she turned eighteen, why did you let her run wild, and smoke weed for a long time, look in the mirrow before you talk about other people being druggies i am a friend of Kayla's and i don't live in the cove
kayla hakll is know different then anyone else in tenn or anywhere else haters kill me dont hate the plater hate the game fools ,,, shes back and im pround of it ... if she go to csey who cares but she didnt and if she wanted to whats it to any noisey ass here or ther get a life people kiss her ass and alll others ..... bitches love greya ,,, casey,,, and shawna she family to us so butt out and clean your own door step off before others..... ha ha again grow up dumdfucks
justsaying

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 15, 2010
why are you so up on anyone asking about Kayla people are just concerned about her unlike you you didn't even care that she was in Memphis, with all those_____ people, Kayla is a good kid she just need some guidance, and about Greta, she needed to worry about her own children when the were growing up, why did you lie to all your family when she went to Memphis and told them she was with Cassie when you knew different, you wanted her out of here, and all for the wrong reasons, her dad may be a druggie but he would never have let her go off like that with a black man that you knew nonthing about
gg in os

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 15, 2010
kaylasfriend wrote:
im a true friend of the familys and kayla is a true sweety that so many peple is so freakin haters she is home and doing very well now so get real man or
whos the hater not me

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 16, 2010
gg in os wrote:
<quoted text>im a true friend of the familys and kayla is a true sweety that so many peple is so freakin haters she is home and doing very well now so get real man or
you must not be to much of a friend Kayla is not home she is in Knoxville, with some people she barley knows, and she is a sweet girl, but she is still a kid she needs to grow up before she tries to go out on her own, and i know her better than any one except her mom, true friend of the family put your name on here for her mom to see
shesdoinggreat

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Kayla is in Knoxville with friends she is getting her a apartment of her own and she is getting a job she is happier now than she has ever been she talks to her mom every day and some times even more and she calls her other family members, she even talks to her dad, she talks to the people she loves, sometimes she don't talk to her family every day (aunts and uncles and cousins and friends, ) but she does stay in touch if she cares about you she will call you so lets just leave it alone her mom said please don;t post no more comments on her about Kayla
The bitches of oz

Franklin, TN

#13 Nov 16, 2010
this is casey gulley ill write my name..but anyway..kayla hall she was a dear very close friend sister bestie condsiter her as family....yea every1 changes n yea i never thought she b tha way she is.but she called me running her mouth bc her 2face family.that wants to tell me shit bout kayla thAT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW TILL DAWN TOLD ME..TALKN BOUT WHOOPN KAYLA N EVERYTHING..but its okay.its jus fucked up.bc ive fought for tha girl i would take a bullet for her.she gonna run her fucken mouth..fuck that.she can act big thats her own deal..cracks me up she gonna play lik she big.fuckd up kayla i know u gonna read dis.or stella tell u.haha tha maker of this shit.haha!anyway.think its funny yall dont no shit.she did call me one time in 3yrs.askin if she could stay in g.a at my house.n i told her couldnt we had jesses mom livin there,that was it didnt talk to her anymore that was the first in 3yrs.i mean i would ask her dad how she was?lol but never heard bout her nuthin heard she was doibn bad sht thats her own bussiness.but i b damn if her fam..stella n dawn gonna tell me bs when i ask how she is.talk shit bout her.then 2 2face tell her tha truth.i never knew her n dawn fought laS YR.I NEVER KNEW WATEVER IT IS BOUT MONEY FOR NEW YOPRK OR THA FUK EVER IT IS.C I DONT EVEN NO WATN THA FUK SHE DOIN OR GONNA DO.BUT U LOOSE FRIENDS ALOT.LOOSE TOUCH..N I DID LOVE KAYLA.SHE WAS MY SISTER.BUT SHE WANNA CALL CUSSIN ME WHEN I AINT SPOKE TO HER IN YRS.BC WAT STELLA SAYS HAHAHA GOOD LUCK IN THA FUTURE N WIT LISTENIN TO WAT STELLA SAYS.LOLLOL.LOL LOVE LIL SHIT STARTIN BULLSHIT TALKIN BITCHEZ.STELLA DID U NOT TELL LORAN THAT U WAS GIVIN Adam ur fone to take to work everyday..TO TALK TO ME...DIDNT THINK U DID.U THE CAUSE OF THE BRAKE UP LETTIN EM TALK TO OTHER GIRLS ON UR FONE,.WHEN U KNOW WHO HE TALKIN TO.HOW I LOOK AT IT U SHOULD HAVE TOLD LORAN THAT.FIRST TIME U HEARD BOUT US TALKIN HUH???U SO STUPID GROW UP QUIT TALKIN BOUT PPL THEN TALKIN BOUT EM BEHIND THEY BAK.TALK GOOD TO THEY FACE HAHAHA PPL CVRACK ME UP.BUT REALLY KAYLA GOOD LUCK.HOPE UR LIFE GOES GOOD.LIVE THA WAY U WANT IT DONT MATTER EVERY1 STILL GONNA TALJK SHT.BUT U FUCKED UP TALKN BIG TO ME N KAtie.we dont give a shit wat u do.girl do wat u want im guessin u been doin that for long time.good luck goodby.ur old friend...hahacasey n katie
Oh no

AOL

#14 Nov 17, 2010
Who cares where she is? Leave it be
around in oz

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2010
Damn! Casey makes OS look horrible. Can't spell or prob even talk normal. There's country then there's.........whatever the Hell she speaks.
learnhow

Nashville, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2010
The bitches of oz wrote:
this is casey gulley ill write my name..but anyway..kayla hall she was a dear very close friend sister bestie condsiter her as family....yea every1 changes n yea i never thought she b tha way she is.but she called me running her mouth bc her 2face family.that wants to tell me shit bout kayla thAT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW TILL DAWN TOLD ME..TALKN BOUT WHOOPN KAYLA N EVERYTHING..but its okay.its jus fucked up.bc ive fought for tha girl i would take a bullet for her.she gonna run her fucken mouth..fuck that.she can act big thats her own deal..cracks me up she gonna play lik she big.fuckd up kayla i know u gonna read dis.or stella tell u.haha tha maker of this shit.haha!anyway.think its funny yall dont no shit.she did call me one time in 3yrs.askin if she could stay in g.a at my house.n i told her couldnt we had jesses mom livin there,that was it didnt talk to her anymore that was the first in 3yrs.i mean i would ask her dad how she was?lol but never heard bout her nuthin heard she was doibn bad sht thats her own bussiness.but i b damn if her fam..stella n dawn gonna tell me bs when i ask how she is.talk shit bout her.then 2 2face tell her tha truth.i never knew her n dawn fought laS YR.I NEVER KNEW WATEVER IT IS BOUT MONEY FOR NEW YOPRK OR THA FUK EVER IT IS.C I DONT EVEN NO WATN THA FUK SHE DOIN OR GONNA DO.BUT U LOOSE FRIENDS ALOT.LOOSE TOUCH..N I DID LOVE KAYLA.SHE WAS MY SISTER.BUT SHE WANNA CALL CUSSIN ME WHEN I AINT SPOKE TO HER IN YRS.BC WAT STELLA SAYS HAHAHA GOOD LUCK IN THA FUTURE N WIT LISTENIN TO WAT STELLA SAYS.LOLLOL.LOL LOVE LIL SHIT STARTIN BULLSHIT TALKIN BITCHEZ.STELLA DID U NOT TELL LORAN THAT U WAS GIVIN Adam ur fone to take to work everyday..TO TALK TO ME...DIDNT THINK U DID.U THE CAUSE OF THE BRAKE UP LETTIN EM TALK TO OTHER GIRLS ON UR FONE,.WHEN U KNOW WHO HE TALKIN TO.HOW I LOOK AT IT U SHOULD HAVE TOLD LORAN THAT.FIRST TIME U HEARD BOUT US TALKIN HUH???U SO STUPID GROW UP QUIT TALKIN BOUT PPL THEN TALKIN BOUT EM BEHIND THEY BAK.TALK GOOD TO THEY FACE HAHAHA PPL CVRACK ME UP.BUT REALLY KAYLA GOOD LUCK.HOPE UR LIFE GOES GOOD.LIVE THA WAY U WANT IT DONT MATTER EVERY1 STILL GONNA TALJK SHT.BUT U FUCKED UP TALKN BIG TO ME N KAtie.we dont give a shit wat u do.girl do wat u want im guessin u been doin that for long time.good luck goodby.ur old friend...hahacasey n katie
Kayla is not and will never be your sister, you can tell you never went to school much you don't know how to spell, did your mom and dad not teach you any thing and about Katie Morgan who would be scared of her just because her dad is a police officer don;t matter he she can't hide behind his badge forever, looks like she did enough damage to him already oh and by the way this ain't coming from no Dison, but you do know me very well
around in oz

Greer, SC

#17 Nov 22, 2010
Right on! Here here!!!
isshe

Nashville, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2011
around in oz wrote:
Right on! Here here!!!
how is Kayla doing heard she was running with Lauren heard Lauren was dating a guy name Cory Wilkerson, is Kayla dating any one now she is so pretty she needs to find some one to treat her good
What

Cottontown, TN

#19 Feb 9, 2011
The bitches of oz wrote:
What?!? You need to go back to English class.
nun ya

United States

#20 Feb 9, 2011
You crazy bricevegas h*es

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oliver Springs High School Multi Class Reunion ... 4 hr Adult 35
New Norwood Principal 21 hr Moore 21
kevin lawson (Dec '14) Tue JustPeachy 20
josh browns baby Mon john 1
Pat Kelley goes to jail Mon Shelia P 14
Robert talley May 22 The hell 5
Jackie Sexton Brewer May 22 Shelly 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oliver Springs Mortgages